[CH3] Petch Klang Fai (TV Scene) : Mai Warit / Mew Nittha / Namfon Patcharin

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Holy cow. They promoted Mai Warit to p'ek. He'll be in here with Mew. Confirmed from KCL: @ ค่ายทีวีซีน หาพระเอกในเรื่อง “เพชรกลางไฟ” ให้ "มิว" นิษฐา มาพักใหญ่ ล่าสุดลงตัวแล้วที่ "ไม้" วฤษฎิ์ เคมีคู่นี้จะเข้ากันได้หรือไม่ งานนี้ต้องลุ้นจ้า!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
Holy cow. They promoted Mai Warit to p'ek. He'll be in here with Mew. Confirmed from KCL: @ ค่ายทีวีซีน หาพระเอกในเรื่อง “เพชรกลางไฟ” ให้ "มิว" นิษฐา มาพักใหญ่ ล่าสุดลงตัวแล้วที่ "ไม้" วฤษฎิ์ เคมีคู่นี้จะเข้ากันได้หรือไม่ งานนี้ต้องลุ้นจ้า!
That is amazing!!! Thank you so much for the news. Finally someone I really like getting promoted to p' ek!!! I'm going crazy over this news. And it's with Mew Nittha too! I can't wait to see how their chemistry will be. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh ok, i thought someone confirmed that he was in here. Did i read it wrong or something?

i think there was a little talk of that in here.  :lol2:

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Thanks for the news.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh haha ok. At first i thought they have 2 lakorns together. I was so bummed!

I actually want Mew in another lakorn with Tik, since the both of them did an awesome job in the Mafia lakorn -Singh

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
how could pope have another one when BpoopPhaeSaniwaat with Bella will begin soon then RukLonJai with Taew 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It really bothers me how people spell diamond in Thai as "Petch". How did people come up with that??? When I first saw the title in PTP, I was like what the dealio is that? 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
It really bothers me how people spell diamond in Thai as "Petch". How did people come up with that??? When I first saw the title in PTP, I was like what the dealio is that? 
LOL I asked that before and someone gave me a dumb answer saying the ch is silent. The heck? By which rule? Lol now you know why farang pronounce some words so wrong.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
LOL I asked that before and someone gave me a dumb answer saying the ch is silent. The heck? By which rule? Lol now you know why farang pronounce some words so wrong.
If it's silent, why include it? Thai is straight forward. There aren't any silent letters like English. It's either low pitch, high pitch, middle tone, rise and fall tone, or fall and rise tone. I struggle most with that. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it Thai that added the ch or is it the foreign translation? Like example people spelling Weir and Wee with a V or Nune becomes Noon.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Is it Thai that added the ch or is it the foreign translation? Like example people spelling Weir and Wee with a V or Nune becomes Noon.
But with Weir (Veir), Vee (Wee), Nune (Noon), and Vill (View) I can see how they got to that. They all sound very similar to each other. They're practically the same, just different spelling. It's like too, two, to and there, their, and they're. Lol. But with petch there's no correlation whatsoever. It's sounds like patch. Someone made it up according to how they think it should be spelled. But a majority of Thai people spell it as phet or pet. However, some people from Thailand type in the Thai title and it leads to the petch spelling on Asianfuse Wiki so they assume that's how you spell diamond in Thai to English, which is incorrect.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, I'm telling you different so accept that you're knowledgeable woman. Lol. I can type Thai right now and have secret conversations with you. Lol