[CH3] Petch Klang Fai (TV Scene) : Mai Warit / Mew Nittha / Namfon Patcharin

P

PrincessKarina

We'll get to see her play rai in the lakorn with Mark and Teaw. I won't be tuning in because Mark is not convincing at all with a serious role IMO. I like that dark lip color on Mew. It does make her look fierce. Would like to see her in a fierce, sassy role.
I actually cannot wait to tune in since Taew is seriously growing on me! LOL. I will be rooting for her. As for Mark or Mew, not a huge fan but I sure hope they both pull off their roles too! :) Does anyone know when that lakorn is airing or anything?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Mew, Mai and the dark lipstick

I think this is after Today Show since Vanda and Mali also filmed for an episode after Mai and Mew.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I actually enjoy this lakorn. A few lakorn of New that I watch.

P

PrincessKarina

I have only watched SJ series and Tarm Ruk Kuen Jai with Mew. I wasn't sure about the other lakorns with her. But I am waiting on Rak Nakara though! :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Has anyone check this one out yet? Is it good? I want to watch it for my girl Mew but I'm not so into the story.

Last edited:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Rating dropped badly :( Idk wut happened since I really enjoy the lakorn
Ep 3: 3.2
Ep 4: 2.7

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Rating dropped badly :( Idk wut happened since I really enjoy the lakorn
Ep 3: 3.2
Ep 4: 2.7
PKF has tough competition on Wednesday and Thursday slot. The reality and variety shows like I Can Hear Your Voice and The Mask Singers on Work Point channel are very popular and have high ratings.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
It's actually not bad! I'm watching it.
Thanks for replying :D I'll check it out when I get the chance too.

However, is this Mai guy new? I've never seen or heard of him before. Is he good, or is he at least on the same page as Mew when it comes to acting? I don't think he's very attractive though lol, like since Mew is so pretty and all that.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks for replying :D I'll check it out when I get the chance too.

However, is this Mai guy new? I've never seen or heard of him before. Is he good, or is he at least on the same page as Mew when it comes to acting? I don't think he's very attractive though lol, like since Mew is so pretty and all that.
He has played a few lakorns. some as supporting too and some as p'ek. Yes, compare to Mew's look he's not hot hehe. He's likable. Acting wise I think he's not bad?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I really like the theme but I find this a little boring. I guess it's not as dramatic as the other lakorn that is on air.

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
Aside from Mom Tuan, I find this lakorn soooo likable.
It is moving a little slower than I'd like but.... each time MEW & MAI see's each other... my heart races for them :clap: