[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I find it funny that James went all the way to Vietnam for his trainings. He still needs a lot of work. Maybe it's that cute face that makes it hard for me to take his action scenes seriously.

sarNie Adult
JennieN, Bella told him not to call her Pee because the first time they met, Bella saw he looked so young when in the script he was supposed to be 10 years older. At least in Padiwarada Saran is only 4 years (or less) older than Rin. I guess that's why now he calls her Mae hahahaha. But seriously. It goes to show how professional Bella was by putting a newbie like James Ji at ease, and now look at how explosive their chemistry is.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
oh I see, thanks for letting me know that.  The last time I saw a thai lakorn was with the Khun Chai series and I stop watching Thai lakorns for the last three years or follow Jiranee.  I was too busy and somehow I got hook to watching American movies and show instead…and now that Jiranee have Padiwarada, I'm happy to be back watching ONLY this lakorn and move out again.  Only Jiranee will keep me interest just to be honest…hahahaah

sarNie Adult
Duang's husband is shown as "pathetic" so far. He's a Khun Chai professor but broke. I bet Duang's thinking "Damn, I should have just married Khun Chai Tharatorn Jutathep" hahahahahahaha

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I actually start this and finish 1-6 in 2 days. Even though I'm not fond of oldies theme but this I like it. E Duang is a thick face girl. Too bad Saran is not a virgin. Surprise that it happen in that era and p,ek don't marry duang. The husband prince is weak why not get your wife back. why would Duang want Saran back when he's still poor that's why she broke up with him and get with prince in the first place

sarNie Adult
Little22, I think Duang's purpose is to use Saran to get out of her marriage with Khun Chai. Let Saran do the dirty work. But towards the end she wanted to get him back just because he now likes someone else. She wants to assert that she is desirable and what is hers is hers. And that Saran would love and be obsessed with only her because she gets everything that she wants.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh, some good input there ladies ! I like how the term 'friend' is use alot ever since Saran mention it to Rin , he even use that excuse to take advantage of her body haha , even Duang use that term to describe Rin/Saran relationship during that curtains pull scene , which mean , she know Rin/Saran haven't been intimate yet HAHAHA, some how Rin's expression seen annoyed that Duang know this loll

picadrama

sarNie Egg
nurunoiu80 said:
watching duang in here, it feels like watching mint nutwara going bitchy in raeng pradtana. 
She's always playing the nang'rai except for Samee: Raeng Pradtanah and Game Rai Game Rak. She was so EVIL in RP ughhh. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
picadrama said:
She's always playing the nang'rai except for Samee: Raeng Pradtanah and Game Rai Game Rak. She was so EVIL in RP ughhh. 
Not true, she was nang'ek in her first lakorn Ngao Ruk Luang Jai and she was nang'ek with Andrew in Kehas See Daeng. She was a good character in the Juthathep series and she wasn't a bad person in Fai Lang Fai.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Next episode should be funny and have more Rin/Saran than the past 2. Saran sounds like a little kid cause he's so jealous in the force kissing scene. I've translated a short part of it under spoilers. Source Thairath summaries.

Rin: You have a dirty mind. Don't take what you did with another woman and accuse me of the same thing.
Saran: Good because you're mine! I never betrayed you so you can't betray me either.
He grabs her hand
S: These hands are mine! Arunrerk can't touch. I'm an only child. Everything in the house belongs to me. When I was little, I'd fight with my friends all the time and it was only because of one reason. They liked to mess with my toys.
R: I'm not your toy!
S: I promised you that I won't touch you, that we'll only be friends. Well forget that. From now on, the deal is off.
He grabs her and kisses her cheeks.
S: Your right cheek is mine! Your left cheek is mine too! That crazy guy has no right to mess with you and its not only your cheeks he can't mess with.
Rin is embarrased and covers his mouth to shut him up.

Then the servant Jaew comes in, sees them and starts screaming that Rin is getting raped by a burglar.

sarN

sarNie Granny
*GRIN* can't wait , more skin ship , more bed scene , more water boiling stare please HAHAHA

cecilia

Staff member
WOW! Saran is intense .. no wonder Rin can't handle him .. I wouldn't be able to control myself too. 

Anyway, thanks for the spoiler .. I look forward to tomorrow. I want to see the jealous man in love :)

picadrama

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Not true, she was nang'ek in her first lakorn Ngao Ruk Luang Jai and she was nang'ek with Andrew in Kehas See Daeng. She was a good character in the Juthathep series and she wasn't a bad person in Fai Lang Fai.
I haven't some of those lakorns. I should have specified the ones that I have watched :). Thanks for letting me know: I might try to see how well she can pull a nang'ek character.