[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
I haven't been addicted to a Thai lakorn like this one for awhile now.  It's wonderful to come here and read everyone's perspectives on this charming love story of Rin and Saran. I've been a fan of both Bella and James from the Kun Chai series although I haven't really followed their individual lakorns after that.

I can't remember the last time I posted on this forum, which probably means it's been a long long long time.  Ok, on to my thoughts after watching 6 episodes of the Beloved Loyal Wife.  I must say I love love love Bella's Rin character, she's smart, strong, loyal and compassionate - she's reasonable when she needs to be, she's feisty when she needs to be and  so on...

James has grown up to be quite handsome since his character in Kun Chai series. At first, I have a lot of sympathy for Saran for what he has to go through with the loss of his dad, their wealth and the abandonment of his lover, who basically betrayed him for the illusion of wealth and fame. However, my sympathy and empathy are wearing very thin after watching ep. 6.  I'm so outraged by the shameless and wickedness of Duang and spinelessness of Saran.  Saran has no self-respect for himself so I can't expect him to have respect for Rin when it comes to handling Duang. I'm not Saran and I already feel so insulted that Duang has the audacity to demand that Saran be her husband simply for the fact that they had slept together before. What about the husband whom she chose to marry and now abandon because he doesn't have the wealth and fame she expected?  By this logic, she has two husbands then? LOL

Thank goodness my interest in this drama continues because of Rin, Saran's mom, and the servants, but most of all the sweet moments Rin and Saran shared thus far.  I'm so glad Rin decided to leave with her friend to go visit her family in the city.  I was rooting for her to go so Saran can have a taste of his own medicine and maybe regain his manhood of self-respect and self-worth.  He's been clinging to the illusion of love for Duang for the past 6 episodes and I think that's been more than long enough. I find it to be quite distasteful when he tried to justify the hugging and touching between him and Duang ---he said to Rin that it was Duag who initiated the hugging/touching so he's not in the wrong. UGH!!! Really?!  Men!!!

Waiting impatiently for more sweet moments between Rin and Saran......

JennieN

sarNie Adult
wait, so Saran and Duang did slept together? really? I thought he told Rin was only kissing?  if he did sleep with her than I find Saran no longer worthy for Rin…lol, 

anyway, also, what did Salan wrote on those papers that he make for Rin into a crane and boat, etc?

sarNie Adult
JennieN, Saran and Duang slept together in HuaHin when they were younger, before Duang rejected him. Saran's justification then was that he really thought that Duang was going to be his wife and the mother of his children so with that frame of mind, it was OK to do it, but he didn't think Duang would reject him and ultimately his mom would end up with Rin. In the paper, I was told he wrote "Thank you for always being by my side"

sarNie Adult
Wahahaha sorry I can't edit my post since I'm mobile. I wanted to say "his mom will force Saran to end up with Rin" not his mom would end up with Rin hahaha. Sorry

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
So hard not to watch this drama. I'm waiting for all the episodes to air. I'M DYING ALREADY!!!

jun ji

sarNie Egg
040156,  Haha, I had to read that twice! I got your drift though. Rin has always been herself, she's shown little change but we can clearly see that Saran has changed the most. Rin has gotten under his skin and found her way slowly entering his heart, unbeknownst to the both of them. I don't think Saran was the flirty type to begin with but you can see he clearly enjoys teasing Rin and seeing her react to him. As for Duang, there are no words to describe her shamelessness. I've seen it in other lakorns where it is mentioned that if you sleep together, you are "husband and wife"... of sorts. Duang is using that as an excuse to being Saran's "wife" but she is forgetting that she is already a wife, legally to someone else. Also, where is her husband? Will he be in the picture soon? Come get your crazy wife!

There weren't enough of Rin and Ran in eps 5 and 6 for my liking. I'll just have to rewatch all the episodes again! One thing's for sure though: jealous husband next week!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
JennieN, Saran and Duang slept together in HuaHin when they were younger, before Duang rejected him. Saran's justification then was that he really thought that Duang was going to be his wife and the mother of his children so with that frame of mind, it was OK to do it, but he didn't think Duang would reject him and ultimately his mom would end up with Rin. In the paper, I was told he wrote "Thank you for always being by my side"
thanks for the clarification - ehhhh, I still don't like that fact that they did sleep together.  I don't like that deed from the prek'.  but I still can't stand more about Salan still have that "soft spot" for Duang  so that she can do whatever she wants with him. I don't like to see Rin cry at all thats why.  hahaha

now I can't wait for Salan to be all jealous of Rin.  I think we are also about to find out the who Rin really is.  

JennieN

sarNie Adult
jun ji said:
040156,  Haha, I had to read that twice! I got your drift though. Rin has always been herself, she's shown little change but we can clearly see that Saran has changed the most. Rin has gotten under his skin and found her way slowly entering his heart, unbeknownst to the both of them. I don't think Saran was the flirty type to begin with but you can see he clearly enjoys teasing Rin and seeing her react to him. As for Duang, there are no words to describe her shamelessness. I've seen it in other lakorns where it is mentioned that if you sleep together, you are "husband and wife"... of sorts. Duang is using that as an excuse to being Saran's "wife" but she is forgetting that she is already a wife, legally to someone else. Also, where is her husband? Will he be in the picture soon? Come get your crazy wife!

how shameless is that.  She is legally married to someone else and here she is claiming she is Salan's wife? because they slept together? really? how will the public view her when they know that she is not Salan's wife?  Geeze, still confuse me how Salan wasn't being strong on the topic.  He should just drag Rin into the house and tell everybody that Rin is his wife and not Duang.  I'm upset that Rin is walking alone and crying okay.  I need to ease and wipe her tears away for her

Their sunflower is growing nicely on it own. Its just like their love for each other.  Once its fully grown - they will be in love with each other

sarNie Adult
Guys, question, if it already aired (the scene I mean) it means it's no longer a spoiler right? Just making sure, coz I c stop talking about this lakorn, sorry, who is a terminal case here like me?! Hehehe. Th Jiranee fever is back with a new and improved strain. Saran is loving like a man for the first time, in my opinion, because with Duang he "loved" like a boy. Perhaps because Rin, to him is a woman, a "wife" and not just a girl or an idol, like Duang. I hope his improvement continues. That from a drama queen he'll be a leading man. I agree, I think Saran wasn't flirty before but eager to please. With Duang he never wants her to be angry but with Rin he likes to rile her up. It's almost as if he always wants to cool down Duang but warm Rin up.

Step

Mrs James Ma
JJ looks like a man in this scene. He looks mature and hot ooommmggg :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: angry in his eyes :heart:
cr ch3fc

jun ji

sarNie Egg
A question for those of you who cook: who knows how to make Rin's Nam Prik? Care to share a recipe? I've not had it before. Or maybe I have but just can't remember.

Also, anyone else loving that James has a little more meat on him now? Compared to his Puttipat days, he seems to have put on a little weight which to me makes him look even more mature and manlier. I love it!

sarNie Adult
He actually looks thinner because his chubby cheeks are gone :( so sad. I love his chubby cheeks. But yes, he looks manlier. Gone are his oversized coats. I love the working man clothes.... and... dare I say it.... his pecs. Hahaha. It's so different from his Puttipat days hahahahaha. His biggest improvement I think is how he no longer squints when he is angry

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
JennieN said:
now I can't wait for Salan to be all jealous of Rin.  I think we are also about to find out the who Rin really is.  
seeing chalat's dad makes me think that maybe he is rin's father. so that means, rin is chalat's (saran's bff) sister and her status not so different than duang n her adopted family

JennieN

sarNie Adult
nurunoiu80 said:
seeing chalat's dad makes me think that maybe he is rin's father. so that means, rin is chalat's (saran's bff) sister and her status not so different than duang n her adopted family
I know, after I saw Chalat greeting his father. I have a feeling that Rin is his sister because in the preview. I saw Rin bow to Chalat's father when he is laying in his bed.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is one of those lakorns where the ratings are irrelevant to how awesome this drama really is.

I've been tuning in religiously, but I've just been too busy to join the thread in all of the discussions.

1. I love the cast. Oh, how I missed Jiranee! I love, love, and love Jiranee's chemistry. Acting wise, I can't imagine anyone else portraying Rin as solid as Bella. Bella just keeps winning me over with her acting craft. She's become quite a versatile actress that I just genuinely enjoy watching. Although, I personally think that almost anyone can portray Saran, who happens to be your common Thai pra'ake, who can't protect nang'ake from nang'rai's wrath, James is doing a really good job and again, it's probably because of Bella. B) Only Bella can extract emotions from Jame's big but empty eyes. I love P'Mam as Saran's mother. She has this lovable aura about her that definitely adds to the overall storyline and relationships. Gosh, even the mountain thieves are well casted. Haha. Everyone fits their roles perfectly.

2. The filming directing and editing are excellent. I love that they have scenes of Saran and Rin always showing us how they feel, what they feel, where they're at with their hearts, how they're falling in love with one another, what they're thinking, their internal struggles, their emotions. Goshhhhh, this drama is so freaking thorough, it makes me happy like an idiot just typing up my praises about them. :lol:  Did anyone else cry during the scene of when Rin was reading the paper cranes and Saran was just laying in the water lifelessly and then BAM, he arises and executes the bad guy? Wow! I loved that scene, the music, the built up, the surprise. I was actually crying with Rin because the way of how they did it was really really sad. :ph34r: Everything fell into place perfectly.

3. The script. Man, Rin's calm WTFs at Duang are sooooo epic. Rin already knows that Duang is a bad and selfish person, but Duang keeps taking it as a challenge towards Rin in a how low can you go game. Hahah. :lol: Rin is just appalled at how evil some people can be. She's never seen one this up close and personal in her poor life.

4. The storyline. Okay, there are some holes in the storyline like why do people continue to allow Duang to use the wife card when hello? She not only slept with her current husband but she ceremonially married him, also? So why in the world would Saran, Khun Ying, Rin, or anyone else allow Duang to tie their necks with that wife card when that no longer holds weight nor true at the moment? Seriously, that's why I balance out my drama world with Thai, Korean, and Chinese dramas because I can't take stupid or confused or flaky leads like Saran. Yes, I understand that Duang has been his everything ever since they were little but really? I'm surprised Saran has been blind this entire time and didn't see Duang for who she really has been. It comes to show, perhaps Saran is a bit dumb or he doesn't love Duang, it was all a glai cheet relationship.

I'm a bit disappointed in Saran. Perhaps I just have high expectations, but honestly, if the person I used to love sooo much, even more than myself, ever pulled the cards, rotten attitude, and ugly heart like Duang has done to Saran and Rin in the name of love, I would bitch slap that punk out of my life, not because I'm falling in love with a Rin, but because I would be so disgusted with him that I would never want to see him again. So I don't understand why Saran is still so ishy washy towards Duang. Oh yeah, Saran is a guy. Men don't like good women. Hahah.

5. Filmography. James is soooooo handsome in here, from every angle. Haha. I keep saying WOW every minute because he's looking his best in here.

Anyway, that's my rant. :dance1: