[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
WAHHHH, this thread is moving sooooo fast that I can't catch up! hehe. Too bad I can't catch up as fast as everyone is else on the episodes... but at least I have just a littttlle time to read these spoilers. I'm so glad that everyone is having positive thoughts towards JJ - trust me, I had negative vibes too when I gave him a shot in Ruk Sud Rit & NNS, so you girls are not alone. Jiranee is absolutely LOVABLE, I don't see why anyone wouldn't fall for all this FINNN-ness :) hehe.

sarNie Adult
Spoiler, one bed is in Saran's house in that province, then another bed at Rin's old house (where she used to live) and a third bed at.... well, I can't use the spoiler tag in my mobile phone so let's just leave it at that.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Man I'm so in love with this lakorn right now! I'm so ashamed to be starting such a good ass lakorn soo LATE. Just started today and finished today. Jiranee got me squealing :faint: I got to admit I was never a Jiranee fan, although I am a JJ fan, but I'm starting to open up to them. Their eyes just sparkle eveeeery single time they're together , I sweear haha. The acting is good, plot is pretty good, jealousy scenes on point, fan service scenes are PERFECT AND OMGAWSH . I just reeeeally love everything about this lmfaoo. :loool: Man, I haven't been this excited for a lakorn in awhile hahaha. Okay I'ma calm myself DOWN :loool: :spicy:

sarNie Adult
You are lucky cool :)! Imagine the torture we went through waiting for the next episode and the next episode after that. Hahaha. Then the teasers for the next episode..gah! Such torture!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I seriously can't wait to see the next episodes. I have to admit this is the first time a Lakorn has made me feel like I'm on crack and keep wanting to watch and read every little thing about it. I like the way he's, jealous, stares, and teases her. it makes me have butterflies in my stomach. Omg I sound so crazy. Jiranee feels is like a drug. I'm totally overdosed. I'm going to have to wait till this is done airing. Lol

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
where can i find this with subs??? ... i watched only half of  his lakorn with yaya since i couldnt find subs....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's good to see his mom is strong and good to nek. She has reasons and strait forward. Live the servants all on her side as well as nek so call siblings. It's not the evil adopted parents siblings type. It's flowing good. Mint is good as rai and I prefer her in these roles or second lead/friend type.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see the next episode as well.  JIRANEE is so good in this lakorn. The chemistry and the story lines and the acting - everything is on par.  I do agree that their eyes sparkles when they are together.  That's one thing that keep me watching this lakorn.

sarNie Adult
Teaser for episode 5! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lsEW9yRsaV0

Hi Sarasona, I posted the Viki link a few pages back. Sorry I'm mobile right now so I can't go back for the link. Anyway, yes! The Jiranee spark! They really are so cute in all their scenes together. I can't stop watching them. It's insane. 2 more days to go!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm restraining from spoilers because I want to fin when I see them for the first time. Lol.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm all for the restrain spoiler alert but then once I log on to Istagram….the bed pictures are killing me.  WHY? WHY? WHY? are they so cute together.  I'm loving them more than in the Khun Chai Puttipat days.  JIRANEE fever is certainly back and so awesome.

May I as how many episode will this lakorn have? 10 episodes? and also, I want the photo book.  Why can't I be in Thailand at this time!

sarNie Adult
For those who want to order the photo book but are outside Thailand, you could try of murdering through eThaicd. Just send them a letter. I wrote to them today and said they could process my order. I'll update you once I receive it, if I do receive it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ Thanks 040156. I thought about asking Ethaicd, but i'm on a tight budget at the moment. I might just ask and buy it anyways. lol Let us know how much it cost! By the way, do you have a photo to share so that I can ask K.Wiwat? I just want to make sure he knows what I am asking for. Hehe Thanks! :D

sarNie Adult
Hi roselovesrice, here I is the URL of the picture from the good feeling fb page. I'm sorry I couldn't embed the pic as I am mobile right now. His quote is at 12.5 USD without shipping. I'm trying to see if he'll waive the shipping cost if I order other items. Guess I'll have to eat rice and salt for the next few days. Hahahaha. All for the love of Jiranee. I'll update you guys how it goes.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12568929_1719770048254728_1688282218_n.jpg