[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ahh :welcome1: Mahalo, glad you joined us. I agree that Mint plays rai so well but I'm just so sad she's playing rai when we've been used to her playing a nice sassy supporting for the last 2 lakorns.
At first, I wasn't planning on tuning into this. However, someone posted the synopsis a couple months back and I liked the plot. Too bad it contained spoilers, so once again, I'm kicking myself for knowing what I don't want to know. Lol.

I've only seen Mint play rai. I skipped her scenes in Fai Lang Fai so I prefer her more as rai. Lol. Many people want her as n'ek but I think she's great where she's at.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree that she is good where she is. I was ok with her as nangek, she didnt shine in it. I'm gald she was honest with herself that she will never go back to that status again, that her time passed, and she likes where she is now.

At first I didn't think I was going to watch cus I misunderstood the story. Glad I did too.

sarNie Adult
Mint's voice was a pitch higher in episode 2 than it was in episode 1 when she was b*tching to her hubby. I was like whoooaaa! She's another person! But she looked incredibly young in those flirty summer lovin' pics with Saran. I don't know if it is because I couldn't understand the dialogue yet but I still feel a disconnect between the Duang in Saran's head (flashback scenes)and the Duang in the coming episodes. By the way, no one mentioned the secondary couple yet. I find Chalad and Buranee (sp?) cute, though Chalad could work on his acting more. The bromance isn't strong between Saran and Chalad, dunno if it'll get better. I'm a bit worried about that.

sarNie Adult
kyaaaa kyaaaaa kyaaaaa! WHO'S WATCHING!??! Okay just spazzing here while waiting for youtube. 

I think our hero is likewise restless while waiting for youtube updates hahahahaha https://twitter.com/Jirayu_jj

-edit--

okay it's here it's here!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSOnqBQzZ0&index=19&list=PL0VVVtBqsoup1ZNHjmDVwNNOw__mclnGp

cecilia

Staff member
What a great episode ... these silent loves felt so painful. I want to see more jealous scene of him lol

sarN said:
..my complain.the bed is not small enough lol
Koo Gum bed was super small in P'Bird and Kwang's version lol

They need to make it that small for these two  :wub:

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know if this is being subbed?

Part of me miss seeing Mint N. as N'ek, but I have always enjoy her in supporting & rai roles more. She was able to grow as an actresses because she took on those roles. She has done well. But it would be nice if she got to play n'ek once more, maybe in an evening lakorn ^^ but for now, I'll just enjoy her current work that she's doing.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't think he does Sarn. He is tempted but he remembers Rin's words about the animals follow their lust line.

I think this is a lot like Tam Ruk in that it has no real plot whatsoever. But it's kind of nice to watch the everyday life of a couple back in the olden days. It's a stress free lakorn. I like the part when Saran gave Rin all his money and he says he's just following his dad's example.

It's also cute how he keeps breaking into her bedroom everyday.

Mint's red lipstick bugs me. It makes her look like a clown. Do they not use the mirror when they do her makeup?

cecilia

Staff member
jeanie1 said:
I don't think he does Sarn. He is tempted but he remembers Rin's words about the animals follow their lust line.

I think this is a lot like Tam Ruk in that it has no real plot whatsoever. But it's kind of nice to watch the everyday life of a couple back in the olden days. It's a stress free lakorn. I like the part when Saran gave Rin all his money and he says he's just following his dad's example.

It's also cute how he keeps breaking into her bedroom everyday.

Mint's red lipstick bugs me. It makes her look like a clown. Do they not use the mirror when they do her makeup?
I found that simply romantic ... a man who love his mother and do things nicely like his father is definitely a keeper. Let's hope he wont' fall for his ex's trap otherwise I'd be just as heartbroken as Rin.