[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
although there are cute scenes, I really don't like James' character.  He's freaken bipolar. One moment he's crying over his ex and hugging her, the next he's flirtatious with Rin, like on their wedding day. tsk tsk tsk

sarNie Adult
I don't think he does, *spoiler* the clue is in the entrance song/sequence, note Mint's polka-dot dress. I haven't watched the whole thing yet but I liked the parts i've seen. But I feel bad for Rin since she's so nice and Saran is a bit of an idiot, still hung up on his ex who broke his heart. But then Duang and Saran look genuinely sweet in their flashback scenes

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I can understand why Saran is the way he is. Let's not yell at him yet. Lol. He's still conflicted with his feelings. It's difficult to get over your ex, especially when you've been in love with them your whole life. Only one month had passed. He's not going to get over her over night. The nice thing though is that he's falling for Rin unknowingly.

Ugh. I really hope he doesn't sleep with Duang. I'm really hooked onto this lakorn. I can see Mint playing Wiyada from Ngao Asoke. I hate her guts right now already. Lol. She's born for rai roles. She's so good at it, but she can still play supporting and be convincing, unlike Ploy.

Did anyone thought how adorable young Arun was? I was like oh hoooo, dek chai nee tae maak. Dtoh bpai bpen p'ek dai na. Lol. So cute how he beat up that other kid. He was like a gentleman doesn't hit ladies so you can take this punch for her since you're her brother. Haha.

James acting has gotten better. Not as stiff as in the Khun Chai Series. His eyes are more expressive. They usually go blank. You know, I used to adore him when he debuted. Then he got in over his head with the fame. I think I'm starting to kind of like him again. I really like him as this character. Maybe it's because he's great with Bella.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just watched Episodes 1 and 2. I'm pretty hooked. The pace is good, dialogue is good, acting is on point, filmography is pretty too. The casting from the leads to other couples to parents to servants are good.

James looks soooooo good in here. It's probably because he's with Bella. His chemistry towards Bella is off the charts. Haha. James looked so boring and lifeless with Yaya in NNS. He had no fire towards Yaya like he does Bella. It just comes so naturally for him towards Bella like his eyes turn into shining marbles. Lol

The storyline is pretty good so far. I really enjoy the majority of Good Feeling productions. Who's subbing this again? Just wondering in case I want to jam in when I have free time.

The only thing I'm not too fond of is the OST James sings. Beau's song is okay but James' are a bit bland. But that's okay too.

This is probably the only lakorn I'm watching at the moment. Each year, I only have one or two that I really really like and I think this is one of them, so early into the year. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That part where she chased him with a broom, narak maaakkkk!! Lol

Man i have a love hate relationship with Duang. I'm annoyed by her but then I feel so sorry for her, 2 mins later I want to smack her. Taam thua eng dtae na wedtana. Gotta agree with Mahalo, Min was born to play rai.

sarNie Adult
Did only one month pass in episode 2? I thought it was longer because the jasmine and other flowers were suddenly in full bloom when Rin just started planting them when she came.

Could someone please explain what they were talking about towards the end of episode 3 when Saran was looking worriedly at Rin almost like he didn't want her to hear what Duang was saying when they were eating with Arun?

I think Saran really is falling in love with Rin. He is happier with her and it's the very reason why Duang suddenly went on panic mode since she realized he is acting the same way as he was when he was still in love with her.

Lastly, is Duang divorced or did he just leave her husband? Poor guy getting scolded by Duang's social climbing rich parents.

Again, I don't think Saran sleeps with Duang, at least not in ep4. I bet he leaves her in tears and more scornful and vengeful by episode 5. In the entrance song/opening sequence, while wearing the polka-dot dress, she's crying on the floor. It must mean that she lost the battle. But then I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Anything can happen in the lakorn world.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mint is good either way. I really liked her in FLF, Samee, and the Khun Chai series. And in here, oh yeah, she's going all the way evil. Lol

If I were Kim, I wouldn't worry about looking too old for James Ji because Bella looks older next to him and Mint, too.

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't think Bella looks much older than him, Kim and Mint yes.

I was watching ep 3 in my phone this morning, particularly that scene where Duang and Saran were talking in the living room and my guy office mate was like "Why is the girl so much older than the guy?" But I feel that Mint looks so young in their flashback scenes with her short hair and headband (but then again, in those scenes, James Ji looked like he were 12 years old or something  :sweat: ). 

I think in their scenes, Bella doesn't look that much older than James. At most they look the same age. 

And who cares, I mean, these two are so damn cute together:

photo cr: Onlyjiranee

photo cr: Somrakn

photo cr: Ibees_ipr

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah, Bella doesn't look old next to James, and it helps that she's playing Rin very well -- in that sort of "i may be young, but i know how to behave mature." It's a good mix in a character, and it's cute :) Like when she was sulking about how Saran treats Duang, and he reminded her that she was the one who gave permission for Duang to stay with them.

I watched ep. 3 with such high hopes that our p'ek would be a smart one, but the preview for ep.4 makes me nervous. 
I really liked that when Duang got to their house, Saran looked truly hesitant about letting her stay. He kept looking back and forth between Duang and Rin, not in a way that seemed like he was choosing one over the other, but in a way where he seemed to genuinely not want to disrespect Rin's status as his wife and was looking to her for a response. Ep. 3 makes it seem like he's not going to pursue Duang. But...let's hope he can be clear in rejecting her too.

I admire Rin's level-headed words and thoughts: "If they're going to have an affair, let it happen now, rather than staying together for a long time and having it happen later." And when she said she wasn't going to get into a messy love triangle with them. She's being very unbiased and compassionate, and pretty much setting herself apart. But her decision to let Duang stay in their house sets the stage to 'let' Duang into their lives. 

Anyway, some cute parts that made me 'squeeze my pillow':

When he climbed back into their wedding room.
..."Stop looking at my face."
"No. Because I like it."

Him giving her his salary.

When she had nai Ner come put in a new lock and he intimidated Ner out of the room LOL. And she tried to fix the lock herself but then he sneaks his arms around her. Pinching cheeks. Sulking words. Sweeping her husband around the room. Saran messing with her by touching her bed and pillow. 
I think he's well on his way to being attracted to her romantically.

sarNie Adult
there are spoilers all over instagram.

I don't think he sleeps with Duang. He rejects her and goes to Rin instead:

photo cr: Ibees_ipr

GAAAAH!!! It's not in youtube yet. have to wait for an hour or so. It's already 10 pm where I'm at. Guess I'm gonna be a zombie again at work tomorrow. hahahaha. all for the love of Jiranee!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Yaaaaaay!

But then how come Duang declared that they are 'husband and wife already'?? (in the preview)

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
^Yaaaaaay!

But then how come Duang declared that they are 'husband and wife already'?? (in the preview)

I dunno! the girl's cuckoo! Or maybe 
they did it before or they'll do it in a later episode?
I really don't know! hahaha I haven't read the novel, nor the scripts online. But I'm guessing it's the usual Nang Rai (I hope I spelled that right) talk to rile up the N'ek 

sarNie Adult
OMG IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IihaFyjsLQ&list=PL0VVVtBqsoup1ZNHjmDVwNNOw__mclnGp&index=28

sarNie Adult
OMG
THAT WINK!
I DIE! :faint:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:

where you guys at?! I'm at 2/9 and I'm about to get diabetic stroke from the sweetness. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I sort of like James' character. Hahah. I don't know about later though because you know, Thai pra'akes are weak as heck when it comes to their nang'rais.

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
I have come to the conclusion that James suit bella and vice versa..their on screen chemistry is so good that when they are paired with other people they always fail to match it..worried for my Kimmy but I know she can do make it work.

Sometimes I get confused which James ki drama I am watching Khun Chai, Neung Nai suang or parawadee...they are starting to blur together the special soundtrack the costumes the time period lol..I think James has been a bit type cast a period actor..like his trademark now.