[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Kam Khom

http://f.ptcdn.info/247/039/000/o0y8png4gNrKIlyPbB7-o.jpg
Jasmine,flowers are easy to grow , easy to find , no extra , not memorable, and everyone was often overlooked it, Like me. Rin

http://f.ptcdn.info/248/039/000/o0y8vkejuDZh5AmuXd7-o.jpg
To redeem lives I was losing anyway. Salan

http://f.ptcdn.info/248/039/000/o0y8wkg62KQOHJx69jd-o.jpg
Sunflower born to the same direction as the sun . Sunflower at night, very sad that The sun suddenly came frostbite to navigate . Salan

http://f.ptcdn.info/247/039/000/o0y8r8abwE1KJpgZ6n-o.jpg
Life brings by emotions,it will go to heaven or to hell is going both ways . But life brings with it responsibilities. Responsibilities will go one direction. Is led to good things. Joa Khun Bumruongprachakit

http://f.ptcdn.info/247/039/000/o0y8sht5ntN1OfvWrDo-o.jpg
Poverty does not cause anyone 's death. Khun Ying Keaw

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Bella and James are low key sizzling right now. I'm sure in the upcoming episodes they'll turn it up even more :) Great chemistry, hadn't realized how good it was to have them reunite. As y'all have pointed out, Rin is a beautiful bundle of awesomeness. I know I will get tired of watching p'ek run after his ex while stringing Rin along, but I think I like Rin enough to keep watching, at this point.

Although, I'm not really feeling the whole "be a good wife and your husband will become a saint" set-up. Feels like an insult to Rin and all women around, with the whole concept of enduring suffering. I've been pondering the common theme of n'ek upholding buddhist ideals and serving as examples of compassion and good karma. But hey, #lakorn amiright?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Although, I'm not really feeling the whole "be a good wife and your husband will become a saint" set-up. Feels like an insult to Rin and all women around, with the whole concept of enduring suffering

Yeah it's really sexist if you think about it. Like what about teaching men to be good husbands? Bad husbands don't deserve a good wife. And no woman should have to win over a bad husband.

The thing that is saving this lakorn (so far) is the fact that Rin is strong and she does stand up for herself against Saran. She's not a doormat at all which was I was expecting. It'll be interesting to see if they can keep the balance of "good wife" and "strong" going forward. For example, in the previews I really like that line when Rin says "being a good person doesn't mean they can't get mad." They need to keep that theme going. The script is really good. Most of the people who read the book said it was boring so I wonder if there were a lot of changes to it?

I didn't really expect to like this lakorn at all so I'm pleasantly surprised. Rin's character is pretty unique. She's strong but in a very reasonable, logical, and calm way. Her arguments with Saran are on point and done in a way that shows she understands him and tries to use that to get him to understand her. Most of the time in lakorns, strong=bratty, bitchy, or stubborn and unreasonable, and I do like my bitchy characters but this is a nice change.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
 Woman like Rin only exists in lakorn world though, because in real life if a husband does what Saran does, they would've gotten divorced already, or if not the wife wouldn't stay true any more than the husband is. Same for Pra ek's in lakorns too. That is so sad.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Anyone know how to do what Bella did or used to make the clothes smell good? I really wanna try on my clothes.

And anyone else was hoping the towel around James' waist when he smelled the shirt would fall off? Anyone? No? Just me? Okay, I'll just sit over here with my perverted thoughts. Don't judge, he was the one who came out shirtless looking oh so hot

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Question...why wasn't her family there at the wedding? Why are they lying that she's that one sister when they already adopted her? Why not just say she's another daughter? The dad's didn't sordid which daughter to marry, did they?

And did the ex-gf get married and then divorced? Why was she mad at the husband?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Finally had the chance to watch this and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. I love the cinematography, transitions, OST, and background music. They all fit the scene. Every girl's eyeliner is on point. Lol. However, it somewhat reminds me of the Khun Chai Series. I wish they made some changes or jumped a few decades despite the book's description. It's just that JJ's characters have been very similar. He's like Neung again, but heartbroken, just like how Neung looked like Khun Mor without glasses. Lol.

Mint N. is so good at being rai. Kind of missed her rai-ness from GRGR. She really shines playing rai though.

Given the time period, this was what a woman's duty was, to be a good and loyal wife to their husbands regardless of the hardships they endure. I like how they keep mentioning padiwarada to remind the audience of the theme.

So far, the script has been impressive. Great use of metaphors to convey the characters' emotions. I liked when Saran was describing how sunflowers wilter at night without the sun. They miss its warmth, which is similar to how he feels without his ex. There's a lot of symbolism as well. Soon enough, jasmines will become a symbol of his and Rin's blossoming love. Really liking it so far! Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:
Question...why wasn't her family there at the wedding? Why are they lying that she's that one sister when they already adopted her? Why not just say she's another daughter? The dad's didn't sordid which daughter to marry, did they?
And did the ex-gf get married and then divorced? Why was she mad at the husband?
Her "mother" said her father couldn't make it to the wedding because he was sick. I think she didn't allow her daughters to come so people won't be suspicious. Some people may recognize her daughter and wonder why her mother is calling her by a different name. I think the flaw of the plot is the fact that Rin took on one of the daughter's name instead of having a new name all together. If she's adopted, why impersonate and make the other daughter take on a new name? Saran's father didn't specify which daughter he'd want his son to marry. As long as she's his friend's daughter, the agreement would be satisfied. That's why they sent Rin. She's like a daughter to them.

And yes, his ex got married. I'm unsure whether they divorced or not. We'd find out in the next episode but she left him because he sold his palace to pay off his student loans from studying abroad. His wife couldn't stand the embarrassment so she left him because she doesn't like how others will view them as broke and financially unstable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the good wife theme , I hope he doesn't sleep w/ his ex after the marriage b/c if she endure that ..gosh, it be such a sexist lakorn loll , the men probably wrote it

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Please Someone to translate ,this is The sense of an author who is writer Script TV Khun.Nantawan

jamesjiunited [Repost] มาอ่านความรู้สึกของคุณบ๊วย นันทวรรณ รุ่งวงศ์พาณิชย์ ผู้เขียนบทละครโทรทัศน์ เรื่อง "ปดิวรัดา"

#ปดิวรัดา "น้ำเปลี่ยนไปตามภาชนะที่ใส่ น้ำจึงไม่มีอัตตาตัวตน ขอให้ทำตัวตนให้เหมือนน้ำ" เป็นคำเทศน์ของ ท่าน ว. วชิรเมธี (พระมหาวุฒิชัย วชิรเมธี) "ภรรยา 7 แบบ" เป็นคำสอนของพระพุทธเจ้า
"ความละมุนละไมของละคร" เป็นฟิลลิ่ง ที่ได้มาจากการอ่านนิยายที่มีอายุ 60 กว่าปี ของคุณ สราญจิตต์ ตั้งใจว่าจะรักษาอารมณ์นี้ให้ได้ในฉบับละคร // ต้องชมผู้กำกับ คิง ศรีสุภาพ และทีมงาน #goodfeeling "การแต่งงานแบบคลุมถุงชน โดยไม่เคยเห็นหน้ากันมาก่อน" ได้มาจากการฟัง เสียงสัมภาษณ์เรื่องชีวิตแต่งงานของ คุณแม่สิริ กรินชัย ผู้เป็นครูวิปัสนาคนแรกของข้าพเจ้า // ท่านเป็นปดิวรัดาอีกคนหนึ่งที่เจอสามีในวันแต่งงาน // สาวสมาร์ทโฟน อย่างข้าพเจ้าทึ่งมาก // คนสมัยก่อน ความอดทน สูง อึดถึดทะลุฟ้า แบบแม่ๆ และริน ผู้เป็นนางเอกนี่แหล่ะ "ความเข้มข้นของเรื่อง" ยกให้ทีมนักแสดง Jittanisa Sukaphatana Savitree Samipak Daraneenute Pasutanavin พี่อี๊ดรอน และอีกมากมาย
ทั้งหมดข้างบน กราบไว้ในฐานะครู เนื่องในวันครู
ถึง เบลล่า มินต์ และเจมส์จิ พี่เป็นบ่าววังจุฑาเทพ (เขียนบทรณพีร์) // เห็นน้องๆมาแต่เด็ก // วันนี้มากันไกลมาก ด้วยความเพียรพยายามของน้องๆเอง // หลังดูฉากทานตะวัน ถ้าจะเล่นดีกันขนาดนี้ พี่จบ ! // รู้สึกว่าหน้าที่ส่งไปสู่นักแสดงเสร็จแล้ว นอนหลับสบายแล้ว // โดยเฉพาะเจมส์จิ ที่สามารถอุทิศตนเป็นร่างทรงให้ กับปลัดศรัณย์ // ผู้มีอายุ มีปมชีวิต มีวุฒิภาวะ เกินวัยที่แท้ของจิ ไปมาก // อย่าให้ได้รู้ ว่าเรียนอะไรมา หรือทำอะไรได้ พี่จะใส่ๆๆๆๆ ถวายจิ และทีมงาน //บทพิสูจน์ซุปเปอร์สตาร์ กันต่อไปนะเจมส์จินะ #ปดิวรัดา ทุกพุธ-พฤหัส ช่อง 3

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Got to watch this and all those feels came back!! I agree just like The Jutathep series, but I love Bella's character in here. She is a fighter and is willing to stand her ground which I love. I just feel so sad for her because she is sent to marry someone she doesn't even love, but it's ok Rin, you going to marry a cutie hahah OMGG Can't wait for episode 3!! Gahhh that gold digger Duang is going to ruin the wedding. UGHH She is soo annoying lol and Saran is such a girl going to suicide himself because the girl he loves is going to marry someone else. WOW Saran, have some pride in yourself lol  :crazy:

This lakorn is going to be a roller coaster ride for sure, but I am excited to see more! Bella and James still have amazing chemistry together and I can't wait for more cute scenes!!  :spin: So sad I am going to go to school already ughh hope that I will have enough time wahh 

sarNie Adult
beamsgirl said:
Anyone know how to do what Bella did or used to make the clothes smell good? I really wanna try on my clothes.

And anyone else was hoping the towel around James' waist when he smelled the shirt would fall off? Anyone? No? Just me? Okay, I'll just sit over here with my perverted thoughts. Don't judge, he was the one who came out shirtless looking oh so hot

Well my mom taught me to put scented soap in the drawers to kind of make the closet smell better, and sometimes when it's strong enough the scent goes to the clothes, but then we use fabric softeners now anyway and those are heavily scented so.... Back in the day also, my grandma used to put naphthalene balls/mothballs inside enclosed spaces where clothes are kept but I think it's more for warding off insects and whatnot. 

Hehehe as for the towel scene.... it was kind of low where it was tied on his waist wasn't it? hahahahaha. In the BTS, he was telling Kalamare that the camera guys gave him a technique, i.e. they made him do push ups before he went out that scene to make his muscles kind of more prominent. Oh man, gone are (most of) his baby fat from the last episode of Puttipat. I don't know if he was just nervous or if it was for the sake of fanservice, but it took him an awfully long time to fold his shirt so he can wear it huh? 

Mahalo said:
Finally had the chance to watch this and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. I love the cinematography, transitions, OST, and background music. They all fit the scene. Every girl's eyeliner is on point. Lol. However, it somewhat reminds me of the Khun Chai Series. I wish they made some changes or jumped a few decades despite the book's description. It's just that JJ's characters have been very similar. He's like Neung again, but heartbroken, just like how Neung looked like Khun Mor without glasses. Lol.

Mint N. is so good at being rai. Kind of missed her rai-ness from GRGR. She really shines playing rai though.

Given the time period, this was what a woman's duty was, to be a good and loyal wife to their husbands regardless of the hardships they endure. I like how they keep mentioning padiwarada to remind the audience of the theme.

So far, the script has been impressive. Great use of metaphors to convey the characters' emotions. I liked when Saran was describing how sunflowers wilter at night without the sun. They miss its warmth, which is similar to how he feels without his ex. There's a lot of symbolism as well. Soon enough, jasmines will become a symbol of his and Rin's blossoming love. Really liking it so far! Lol.

I agree with the soundtrack. Gosh, they used the 3 themes, but the remix was really good. I love the upbeat tones and the overly dramatic ones whenever they have to zoom in on the characters' faces. And yes! The eyeliners! I was afraid Bella's eyeliner was too think in the bts pics and make her look way older than JJ but I find that Rin looks young enough. 

I guess it's because I'm a JJ fangirl so I noticed the difference among the 3 characters, Puttipat, Neung and Saran. For one thing, he looks more "relaxed" as Saran as both Puttipat and Neung had restraint in the sense that Puttipat was always looking so clueless and kind of hesitant in his actions whereas Neung was always having this haughty facade and trying to win over the girl so he had to "maintain his cool" even when he was failing miserably. Saran laughed when he had to laugh, he was mad when he was mad, he cried when he wanted to cry, he flirted when he wanted to flirt. 

Stated otherwise, as Puttipat, JJ barely knew how to act, as Neung he overacted, and as Saran, he's just right.  :lol: I'm also glad to see him without his neckties and bow ties for once. Finally, he is a working class man.  :beer:

But did anyone else notice James Ji's BRIGHT RED EARS during that beach scene with Duang? that was so funny, his ears were as red as her nail polish.  :p

sarNie Adult
GAAAAAH Why is Wednesday so far away?! So meanwhile. more pics of these two:

photo cr: Ibees_ipr

Photo cr: chompoohphet

Photo cr: poppaletta

BTS Spoilers for the next episode: Photo cr: WithjamesJi (I think this is from the magazine)

hahahaha the look of horror in James Ji's face in the lower right picture. How can I take him seriously now? hahaha. 

and from pantip, and James Ji's vietnam FC, the ratings for the first two episodes are:

Ep 1 - 4.9
Ep 2 - 5.4

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you,040156 because I'm fangirl JJ too. Hahaha In my personal for character The difference of Nueng,Khunchai Pat and Salan
Nueng Anawat is, He need is that the first for everthing,must always win ,also with N' eak he must win always although he to love her but did not show for fear of losing .
Khunchai Pat , He is gentelman that has Idealist who has no experience in love. Therefore, when he has loves, He expressed that love with her but Love inexperienced, acting'JJ look innocent in his love
Salan : He is manly,Men who have fought with myself to get what he wants. Because his dad is dead from business failure and he not like as dad, He must fight himself always also his love too,so the nature'Salun ,he does everyting that he wanted and respect for the feelings himself , he has experiance in the past time so much so acting'JJ to show that deeper than Khunchai Pat espectally his love because Salun has experiance with Dueng.Hehehe He showed great understanding in this field.

It has one thing that clearly different between Nueug with Salan
In dialog Lakorn
Nueng :what if I want to...I must have to (don't care people)
Salan :what if I want to...I must will fight and risk.
(fight himself and care people)

But Whether he is who, Khunchat,Nueng or Salan,he always as red,-ears with N'eak hahaha. I still doubt that is cute or weakness of JJ. Hehehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Feels like Wednesday and Thursdays are the worst slots because they're in the middle of the week. We're usually busy then versus weekend slots. Mon-Tue come early so they don't feel as long.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh :welcome1: Mahalo, glad you joined us. I agree that Mint plays rai so well but I'm just so sad she's playing rai when we've been used to her playing a nice sassy supporting for the last 2 lakorns.