[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL it was funny they are adding dirt to his shoes, scraping his clothes :coverlaf: the baby looks like him? :yes: OMG JJ is really funny, cooling his butts  :bhehe: it must be hot. This is his 3rd period drama, James need a modern lakorn. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for translating. i was confused watching it. After reading I understood :)
Bieluvr said:
No he's not seasick, he's afraid of falling into the water. LOL. :) Also there's the part where he put the oar into the water and he's like "What is this, is this part shallow or is there something i there?" LOL. Hahahahaha. He kept putting the oar into the water and the other guy's like "Don't do that or the thing will come out." James was like "Ouy" LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Thanks for translating. i was confused watching it. After reading I understood :)
You're welcome.

Step said:
LOL it was funny they are adding dirt to his shoes, scraping his clothes :coverlaf: the baby looks like him? :yes: OMG JJ is really funny, cooling his butts  :bhehe: it must be hot. This is his 3rd period drama, James need a modern lakorn. 
I totally agree. JJ really needs a modern lakorn. He's only had one so far. I want to see him in a revenge moden lakorn. It'll be so funny to see his baby face being mean. :)

sarNie Adult
Actually I would want to see him in a Japanese Dorama type lakorn (Did that even make sense? hahaha) Japanese Dorama characters are wacky and over the top, but I think he can pull off something like an eccentric genius type character, or a really dumb but zealous delinquent, like in Beebop Highschool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFTVfAHHfIs

I don't know if there are also yakuza type delinquents in Thailand but I can see James Ji, and B2T (Boy, Tor and Ter) in this kind of show. I wanna see him in a comedy. He's a really funny guy. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. James is so funny in here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdIMCFRRZuA

Step

Mrs James Ma
James has same fan as Kim :coverlaf: OMG look at the Thai desserts, so YUUUUMMYYYYYY :yummy: Bie do you know the names?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heKvs7D47XQ

sarNie Adult
ZOOOOOMG! Can they get any hotter than this?!?!?!  (Cr: Ibees_ipr Instagram).

Oh gosh! I hope it's a real scene in the Lakorn! Oh my Jiranee heart!!! I CAN'T STOP PUTTING EXCLAMATION POINTS !!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :wackonut:

sarNie Adult
Step said:
James has same fan as Kim :coverlaf: OMG look at the Thai desserts, so YUUUUMMYYYYYY :yummy: Bie do you know the names?

Oh wait yeah! What was the joke with the part where Bella appeared to be naming the desserts? (where James says 18 something to trick her? was that it?) Gosh! Those desserts look so tasty! Is it sweet? Is it made of glutinous rice?

Step

Mrs James Ma
They are sweets but Idk if it has gluten or not. I know 2 names, mong gut and tong yod
040156 said:

Oh wait yeah! What was the joke with the part where Bella appeared to be naming the desserts? (where James says 18 something to trick her? was that it?) Gosh! Those desserts look so tasty! Is it sweet? Is it made of glutinous rice?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They look like Mr. and Mrs. Smith in that picture.

What was the joke with the part where Bella appeared to be naming the desserts? (where James says 18 something to trick her? was that it?)

The name of the dessert is Ja Mongkut and when James was trying to go back and rename them like Bella did, he goes 18 Mongkut? 18 Mongkut means a con or trickster.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heKvs7D47XQ
I don't know their names. :)

LOL.James Ji "Mun Dee Mark"  Haha. So adorable!!! 18 Mongkut?!! Haha.

040156 said:
ZOOOOOMG! Can they get any hotter than this?!?!?!  (Cr: Ibees_ipr Instagram).

Oh gosh! I hope it's a real scene in the Lakorn! Oh my Jiranee heart!!! I CAN'T STOP PUTTING EXCLAMATION POINTS !!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :wackonut:
He's so hot right there!!! He looks so focused too. Got me dying over and over again. The moment when a bitchy Pra ek looks Hot instead of Cute!!!! LOL:)

sarNie Adult
hahaha today they posted a more "natural" picture of them: (photo cr: poppaletta IG)

this one is also funny: (Photo Cr: donyaxoxo)

the director likewise posted a picture in his IG (Photo cr: somching)

oh gosh I can't wait for this to air!!!! I'm so excited!

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG I want a BTS for this scene  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
040156 said:
hahaha today they posted a more "natural" picture of them: (photo cr: poppaletta IG)

this one is also funny: (Photo Cr: donyaxoxo)

the director likewise posted a picture in his IG (Photo cr: somching)

oh gosh I can't wait for this to air!!!! I'm so excited!

040156 said:
THE ULTIMATE PICTURE (photo cr: kachacape)

I think I just died and went to Jiranee heaven.