[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have not watched Lor mak concert but thats how you pronounce it
040156 said:
Yeah, the lady in red is his mom. At first glace it appears as though he looks like his mom, but if you look really close, he actually looks like his dad. His older sister (the one wearing white) is actually a doctor. 
handsome concert (Lhor Maak Maak? Is that how you spell it?)

sarNie Adult
Bella had a haircut... actually I'm not sure if she just folded it or if she really cut it. I wonder how they'll shoot the remaining scenes of padiwarada. But then again the shooting will be delayed for 2 months till James ji comes back from Japan.

sarNie Adult
I think it wasn't that short. In her instagram today, she posted pictures. it seems they are shooting their parts without James Ji in it. Gaaaaah! I can't wait to watch this Lakorn. I just hope they don't make Palad Saran too much of a jerk this time. James Ji seems to have been typecast as a jerk in lakorns.  :lol:

By the way, just a trivia. I don't know if their names mean anything in Thai but in our native language, "Palad" means palm, as in the palm of your hands. 

sarNie Adult
Jiranee Pantip posted a video of Bella greeting "Palad Saran" Happy Birthday.  You may find the video here: 

https://instagram.com/p/70EUoVxf8D/

For international fans like me, clairdelune2013 kindly translated what she said: 

"Happy Birthday to Mr Policeman..555 no no..Khun Palad Saran from Rin na ka.. wish you very happy in Japan and celebrate your birthday..seems hi-so...don't forget the presents for us the padiwarada team.. from Japan when you returned.."

sarNie Adult
Step said:
What present she wants from him lol when he comes back from Japan I will like him more :kiss:

Hehehe maybe she would just want him to be back? Hahaha I wish! 

I saw this in instagram the other day, it's James Ji getting a stolen shot of Bella. They are just so adorable.

photo cr: patchara_tao

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwwwwwwwww JJ is taking selfie with flower heart :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3BobFDhoU

sarNie Adult
Wahahahaa JJ is such a kid. a very hyperactive naughty kid. No wonder Bella can't take him seriously.  :sweat: If I'm not mistaken, this was shot around that time before the Ch3 45th anniversary so he was practicing the ABC dance and playing soccer. Man! I wanna have his energy!