[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
What if James has me in his heart after listening to the love song you sing :shrug: :coverlaf:
LOL. Then I will have you sing one also so that he'll have me in his heart. Better yet, we can all sing together and all be in his heart. So there's you, me, and 040156, that's three chambers. The fourth one can be for his choice of girl. Haha. :)

sarNie Adult
Wait wait wait, what are we singing again? hahaha I might take you up on that challenge! hahaha Let's all sing together!! WHEEEE!!! 

ZOMG. Rin and Palad are so damn cute today. it's crazy. I'd scream gleefully if I could, but I'm still working hahhahaa

photo cr: Matatory

Cr: Versalon

Step

Mrs James Ma
Bieluvr you are so funny  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: I will sing so you all runaway from his heart  :shutup:  :whahuh: JK jk :p I'm not a singer so leave me guys  :bhehe:

I like the 2nd pic. James  looking innocent :spin: :kiss2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Wait wait wait, what are we singing again? hahaha I might take you up on that challenge! hahaha Let's all sing together!! WHEEEE!!!
James Ji's song from Neung Nai Suang, "Neung Diow Keu Tur" (You're the only one) LOL.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG that last 2nd pic is cute. It looks natural :p

These 2 are James and Bella's body double :p

sarNie Adult
Oh maaaaannnnn!!! So many spoiler pics. I wonder if I should have followed them through filming after all! i hope I still get surprised/feel suspense with what is happening. 

On that note... 

Khun Palad's head wound is a bit weird. It's suppose to bleed a lot if you get hit there and you actually lose consciousness because that part is really full of blood or something. That's where bluff wounds are usually at because you get a lot of blood even if it's not even that serious a wound. With Rin's injury on the other hand, it's near the part of the bone in the head in between the eye and the nose. It is the thinnest part of the skull called the "crista galli" and it's likely the first to get fractured in a traumatic head injury. OOOOH WELL.... TV magic. Can't really be too scientific about it now can we? hahaha

Step

Mrs James Ma
040516 are you a doctor??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
Lol in lakorns and k dramas those mistakes are common about injury (Idk about J drama or other) :p

sarNie Adult
Step said:
040516 are you a doctor??  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
Lol in lakorns and k dramas those mistakes are common about injury (Idk about J drama or other) :p

Hahaha Step, actually, believe it or not, I'm a juris doctor.  :lol: I just had forensic medicine class back in law school and I had to interview a medico-legal officer and a surgeon for a case once. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG so you are both doctor and lawyer :faint: :phew:  those big books make me faint lol I'm proud of you  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
040156 said:

Hahaha Step, actually, believe it or not, I'm a juris doctor.  :lol: I just had forensic medicine class back in law school and I had to interview a medico-legal officer and a surgeon for a case once. 

sarNie Adult
Step said:
OMG so you are both doctor and lawyer :faint: :phew:  those big books make me faint lol I'm proud of you  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

hahaha No no Step! Juris Doctor is the name of the degree of lawyers in some jurisdictions (like Bachelor of Laws). I'm not a medical doctor/Doctor of medicine. I'm not smart enough to get two degrees... or brave enough to cut up cadavers for that matter. 

I think that expression of James's is more of them feeling too warm. I think the place where they shot those scenes was really hot and it was quite sunny. Bella was saying she got sunburned. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I hate studies but I'm still proud of you. Really those big books make me sleep always lol
040156 said:

hahaha No no Step! Juris Doctor is the name of the degree of lawyers in some jurisdictions (like Bachelor of Laws). I'm not a medical doctor/Doctor of medicine. I'm not smart enough to get two degrees... or cut up cadavers for that matter. 

I think that expression of James's is more of them feeling too warm. I think the place where they shot those scenes was really hot and it was quite sunny. Bella was saying she got sunburned. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Noooooooo  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: she misunderstood him  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

cr Naruchit

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwww his baby face  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

cr naruchit