[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
for all you guys the last information where p'ann tell us that we will be very surprised her acting in this lakorn : she will act as a spoiled hi-so girl and model with a very bad mouth ken who's the reporter!!!!! and and..... She will be pregnant in this pretty lakorn too!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info and picture, everyone. Ken and Ann makes one of the greatest couple ever!! Their last lakorn together, Rang Ngao, was one that cannot be forgotten. I'm so happy to see them together once more. I love Ken and Ann!! They are all that plus more...This lakorn is going to rock...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken and aom looks HOT..so excited to watch this lakorn even more..cuz Anne is gonna be pregnant :w000t: thats probaly her surprise..cuz she never got pregnant in her lakorns..

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
wow! ann's going to be pregnant. i can't wait to watch it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it is soo cute how ken is holding her hand..im so anxious to watch this even more now..thanx for posting up the pic for us annthongprasom!

juicee

sarNie Elites
wasn't ann also pregnant in another on of her lakorns?

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
annthongprasom said:
for all you guys the last information where p'ann tell us that we will be very surprised her acting in this lakorn : she will act as a spoiled hi-so girl and model with a very bad mouth ken who's the reporter!!!!! and and..... She will be pregnant in this pretty lakorn too!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
[post="69241"][/post]​

thanks for the imformation but didnt p'ann play a role kind of like that awhile ago in one of her lakorn. she was this rich guys daughter who was so spoiled and braty.and p'ek is the guy from the lakorn nang barb he is the guy that all the ghost likes. am i right?? i think im confusing my self too. haha!

juicee

sarNie Elites
maybe it's the modeling thing that she's never done in a lakorn. cause i remember ann was mentioning how nervous she was when she had to walk on the runway for the lakorn, because she's not that tall compared to the other models...

tinah

sarNie Coma
no its not the modeling part because that interview was before the interview when she said shes going to be doing something she never done in a lakorn before..we'll just have to wait and see when the lakorn airs..