[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg my prediction was right..anne's pregnant again!! this is crazy..lol..just saw the preview for the ending scene...:lol: .. oh yeh and num/oh has twins!..this lakorn is the best..i was hoping anne/ken will have another baby again since their first child wasnt out of love..and yeh my wish came true :D
credit to roots

http://www.uploading.com/?get=6JXJ6807

edit: num/oh has a boy/girl twin

navy

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
omg my prediction was right..anne's pregnant again!! this is crazy..lol..just saw the preview for the ending scene...:lol: .. oh yeh and num/oh has twins!..this lakorn is the best..i was hoping anne/ken will have another baby again since their first child wasnt out of love..and yeh my wish came true :D
credit to roots
http://www.uploading.com/?get=6JXJ6807

edit: num/oh has a boy/girl twin
[post="144701"][/post]​
Wow, another baby in the last episode? How sweet if they extend more scenes of romantic scenes between the two, and then show the happy small family they are...........

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow, another baby in the last episode? How sweet if they extend more scenes of romantic scenes between the two, and then show the happy small family they are...........
i know..how sweet is that..its gonna be one unforgetable ending..and lakorn..so sad its ending yet happy that theres so much to this lakorn..what more can we ask for?

tang071

sarNie Elites
what about ken's brother. will they have an opportunity to have another baby too...this is like the wonderful life ending...i think there was another baby in that ending too. cute that num and oh have twins...what about mark and anna i hope they dont get together cuz then thats just stupid like in other lakorns such as plueng payu. oh yeah i skipped parts so what happened to that other model?? sad its ending but happy that it is too...cant wait for tomorrow.

tinah

sarNie Coma
in the preview it just talked about anne/ken..and oh/num..i hope his brother does have a kid..i felt so bad for him and his wife..

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
OMG another baby how sweet ^_^
This is the best lakorn for 2006 and 2005 ken and ann did a great job loved it looking forward to more of anns lakorns ^^

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
tinah said:
the ending :( im really gonna miss it..but then im excited to see how it will end :D

เพิ่งได้รับคำชมว่าเล่นบท “ดราม่า” ได้ดี๊ดี เคน-ธีรเดช กับ แอน ทองประสม ควงกันมาตอกย้ำความซาบซึ้งกอดกันร้องไห้ปิดตำนานละครเรื่อง “อุ้มรัก” ทางช่อง 3 ใครไม่น้ำตาซึมให้รู้กันปาย--เป็นตอนที่ ราเชนทร์ (เคน) จะไปฝรั่งเศส ณภัทร (แอน) อุ้มลูกไปดูนิทรรศการภาพถ่ายของเชน เห็นมีแต่รูปตัวเองกับลูกก็กลั้นน้ำตาไม่อยู่ ยอมละทิฐิอ้อนไม่ให้เชนไปไหน พ่อแม่ลูกก็เลยกอดกันร้องไห้แงๆ ถ่ายกันที่ศูนย์นิทรรศการแสดงภาพ ศาลายา ฉากซึ้งๆ เคน กับ แอน เลยต้องทำสมาธิเพื่อเค้นอารมณ์ กันก่อน แต่ น้องมายเดีย วัย 8 เดือนนะซี้ ดันร้องไห้จ้า เคน กับ แอน ก็เลยต้องเบรกอารมณ์มาโอ๋ให้เงียบก่อนถึงจะถ่ายต่อได้ แหม...ทีแรกก็นึกว่า เคน จะมีมุกดีกล่อมแป๊บเดียวเด็กเงียบ แอน เลยก้มไปดูที่แท้ น้องมายเดีย ร้องไห้จนผล็อยหลับไปเอง พอถึงฉากบี้อารมณ์ แอน ก็ยืนดูภาพถ่ายน้ำตาไหลพราก เคน ก็ใช่ย่อย “น้ำตาสั่งได้” ทั้งคู่ก็เลยร้องไห้แข่งกัน ก่อนจะโผกอดกัน เคน ก็ทำซึ้งงัดแหวนแต่งงานมาสวมให้ แอน ละครเลยจบแบบแฮปปี้เอ็นดิ้ง...แล้วนอกจอเมื่อไหร่น้อ? จะซื้อแหวนไปหมั้น สาวหน่อย-บุษกร จะได้ “อุ้มรัก” กะเค้าซะที--อิๆ ตามชมฉากอวสาน จันทร์นี้.
[post="143900"][/post]​
can someone translate please TT.TT

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe its ending tommrow..im gonna miss anne/ken :( ..we wont be seeing anne until next year..thats so long..hmm thats kind of weird that anne got pregnant again and her stomach was really big too..lol..maybe thats the surprise scene..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the teaser, Tinah. Awww....Ken and Ann will have their second child out of love. That's sweet!! The ending will be greatly remembered...I'm looking forward to it...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
haha knew it, another baby for the extend episode lol
that is cool, Oh has twins, just enough for all these times they have been wanting a baby.
No baby for Ken's brother and sister in law? :(