[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Oum Ruk is just getting better and better as the epi progresses. Epi 6 is really good. The grocery scene was cute. Awe... too many cute scenes to write down. Ken and Ann definitely need to pair up again. They're just so cute together and the chemistry... is definitely there.

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres so much happening and its only on epi 7..wonder what else is going to happen next..probaly each epi they both will develope feelings toward eachother..then all the sweet/romantic scene will happen..and no more fighting..its funny watching them fight though :loool:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) ook ep7 is up at the budie media section, but the none of the links is working! is it just me or you guys too? :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg epi 7 is ever better!..i love the part when anne was whiping ken's body because he was sick..then ken was smelling anne's hair and he ask her what type of shampoo she use..because it smells good..its soo cute :wub:..now its anne's turn to take care of ken..she was cooking him soup..other cute part when ken was reading a book to anne..cant wait for next epi..looks like anne/ken is going to be nice to eachother now :D

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
i love the part when ken come home from photoshoot and saw anne and mark in their living room. he got so jealous.

cecilia

Staff member
omg..p'ann is so mean..i cried so much in episode 6-7 ...*sniffed*..

i can't wait until next week..the good sweet scenes :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
credit to Nat
I cant stand watching so many sweet scenes form them knowing its just acting.. :( or maybe not ;)

'Anne' massage 'Ken'

The wife (on screen) is pregnant that's why Ken Theeradeth wanted to do his duty as a good husband and massage her in the lakorn "Oum Ruk." It seemed like his massage is good because Anne Thongprasom fell asleep during the massage. In this scene Napat's (Anne) body was aching, as usual for a pregnant woman, and Rachen (Ken) who wanted to be a good husband, got an idea and began to massage her. When Anne found out that Ken will have to message her, she got excited because she personally love to get a message, but when she met a beginner in massaging like Ken, she had to instead be the one to teach him. When her "student," Ken got the concept, Anne got ready and Ken was prepared to show his massaging skills, but it seems like his hand is 'touching' her more than massaging her because he keeps rubing his hands over her shoulders and then up to her neck. He did this a few times, which left Anne feeling sleepy, close her eyes, and get goosebumps. She seems really comfortable, so Ken thought that of a funny idea, he began to massage her in a funny manner, some time he would move his face close to hers which looks like he wanted to steal a kiss on Anne's cheek.
[post="132824"][/post]​

Hahah I wanna see this scene so cute :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh im sooo hooked on this lakorn...yes ann is bein a lil too mean to ken..both hardheaded lolz....but hopefully in the next episode theyll be much nicer to each other lol u no have some swt scenes!!im so lookin forward to it...

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) can't wait to see next week episodes, i think next week episode there will lots of sweet and funny scenes :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news! swtanne just told us ann is going to be filming more scenes to this lakorn..that means they will be adding more scenes!!..she doesnt know the reason why but its probaly because this lakorn became a big hit so they'll be adding more scenes.. so that means this lakorn is going to be longer :w000t:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man, Tinah! You beat me to it lol... Gosh, I am so freaking excited! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: Seriously, that didn't occur to me at all. I know is a huge hit but didn't think they'll be extending more scenes, but hey, I ain't complaining. It means we get to see more Ann and Ken. Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..once i found out the news i hurry over here to spread it..i wasnt expected this to happen either..i know its a big hit but i didnt think they would extend the lakorn..but thats good!! :D ..the fans didnt need to request lol..unless fans in thailand requested..cuz it happen to alot of lakorns before when fans make a request or demand..

sarN

sarNie Granny
tinah, she like dat .. fast! Even teh buzzer isn't as fast as her post :wub: :wub: the lastest new on lakorn .... u can bet ur paycheck she be the first to spread the new hahahah

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
tinah, she like dat .. fast! Even teh buzzer isn't as fast as her post the lastest new on lakorn .... u can bet ur paycheck she be the first to spread the new
Lol, Sarn. I'm glad she's faster than a buzzer.