[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant believe tommrow is the wedding scene!! :w000t: the storyline sure is moving by so fast

they look like one perfect family..nong lily is sooo cute..credit to one of ch3 fans from the webboard

iangel

sarNie Egg
I think Oum Ruk is one of the best lakorn I've seen in a long while, The storyline is great! Who would think there would be a comedy about a girl getting pregnant. The chemistry between the main characters are so well written. Ann and Ken are great together, their interactions seems like it could really happened, very natural! The best part of the lakorn is that it doesn't drag! Most lakorn drag on forever before the main character gets to meet or gets to fall in love, like way too many problems.

The characters in the lakorn are so well written and they did a great job in selecting the actors. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree iangel!!..everything about this lakorn is perfect and well written!!..theres nothing bad or wrong about it..its perfect..a kind of lakorn that i've been wanting to watch in so long..not the typical storyline..now i cant picture anyone who can play this role as well like anne/ken..cuz they're both so funny together..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
iangel said:
I think Oum Ruk is one of the best lakorn I've seen in a long while, The storyline is great! Who would think there would be a comedy about a girl getting pregnant. The chemistry between the main characters are so well written. Ann and Ken are great together, their interactions seems like it could really happened, very natural! The best part of the lakorn is that it doesn't drag! Most lakorn drag on forever before the main character gets to meet or gets to fall in love, like way too many problems.

The characters in the lakorn are so well written and they did a great job in selecting the actors. :loool:
[post="129905"][/post]​
Totally agree with you 100%! I've told all my friends about this lakorn and they all LOVE it!!!!=) Can't wait to see the wedding scene! Nong Lilly is so cute!! Just want to pinch her cheeks!!!! Ann is looking hotter and hotter everyday!!! love her!!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw..they look so much like a real family...so cute!!! Nong Lily is too adorable...will you look at her cheeks??? So chubby...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
*sniff* got to wait more hours before iptv release it. Back to work for me. Tomorrow they are airing documentary about the king. So no episode for tomorrow. Sigh...

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) if no one who knwo who Ken and Anne are....and they look at the pictures they would say that they're family! They look so kute together...look like real life family...not lakorn :wub:

noy07

sarNie Egg
awww...the baby is sooo adorable...i love this lakorn its so good i cant wait to watch the next part..love ann and ken!! :D

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh!!!!!!!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: I so love Oum Ruk! Gosh, epi 5 was real good. Ken and Ann got married and they both moved into a condo. Epi 6 looks really good as well. More cute fighting scenes between the two. Can't wait!!!!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
The baby looks so cute. I can't wait to catch ep. 5. Married already, how many episodes are there?

iangel

sarNie Egg
I hope Napat becomes nicer to Chan, I feel so bad for him, He's trying soooo hard! Josh i just love him to death lol! I love Ann's facial expressions they're soo kute, adorable, and you just can't help not to love her when she's mean or being stubborn to her friend or to Chan.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
saw episode 5 and it's really good. even anne was laughing at ken's pj when she had to spend a night at his house.

tinah

sarNie Coma
only epi 6 and they're married already :D more sweet scenes to come..yay!..anne and ken chemistry is wow :wub: they are on my fav couple list