[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) can someone upload ep5 and 6 at the buddie media section?
I really want to see it! ^_^

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
episode 5 is uploaded at ann's forum since yesterday. you can go download it from there. there's no episode 6 until next week.

Mae

sarNie Adult
What's the exact summary of this lakorn? I'm curious and been searching pages only to find comments about the lakorn..can anyone give me a summary of this lakorn...thanks..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
This lakorn feedback is very good lol. Here little news from dailynews ja.

PP “อุ้ม รัก” ทางช่อง 3 ฟีดแบ็กดีเกินคาด “แอน ทองประสม” เดินไปไหน เจอแฟน ๆ ชื่นชม แทบอยากจะอุ้มเธอ ให้สมกับชื่อเรื่องไปเลย

tinah

sarNie Coma
:D oum ruk is a big hit!! :D im happy for ken and anne and for oum ruk!....also alot of feedbacks..from khaosod what Youa posted

credit to swtanne
Khaosod - June 15th
-นานๆ ทีจะได้เล่นบทคอมเมดี้เสียทีสำหรับ "แอน ทองประสม" นางเอกสาวฝีมือดี หลายคนชมมาเยอะกับบทดาราสาวขาวีนในละครเรื่อง "อุ้มรัก" เจ้าตัววาดลวดลายได้น่ารัก น่าหยิกนัก ทำให้ได้เห็นอีกมุมหนึ่งของเธอว่าก็สามารถเล่นบทตลกๆ ได้
- Once in a while we would see a comedy of Anne Thongprasom, a talented actress. Many had compliment about the role of this nang'ek in "Oum Ruk" and that she could play a very cute role making everyone see the other side of her and that she's able to play a good comedy role.

PP “อุ้ม รัก” ทางช่อง 3 ฟีดแบ็กดีเกินคาด “แอน ทองประสม” เดินไปไหน เจอแฟน ๆ ชื่นชม แทบอยากจะอุ้มเธอ ให้สมกับชื่อเรื่องไปเลย
- "Oum Ruk" had received a very good feedback, where ever "Anne Thongprasom" go, all of her fans would compliment her.

"Da" like "Oum Ruk" a big Hit!
swtane is going to translate the article for us :D