[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Credit to Nat....

'Ken' ask 'Anne' to sleep on the same bed

Both couple had many fighting scenes but in the end Anne Thongprasom agreed to get marry with Ken Theeradeth in the lakorn Oum Ruk, that was why Ken asks to sleep in the same bed as Anne.

How this scene came to be was that Rachen and Napat had already gotten married and when it was time to leave the two couples alone after the wedding night Napat was ready to kick Rachen out of their bed room, but Chen doesn't give in and tried to come up with various reasons. Chen said that it wasn't good to be separated on their first night as a marrie couple, but Napat doesn't listen, so Chen said that only 5 minutes of sleeping would be fine, then Chen wanted to hug Napat but she knew that was coming so she punch him in the face before kicking him out of the room.

In this scene both Anne and Ken kept laughing as they film it. Ken had to do every way too plan and ask Anne to sleep in the same bed together, and he had acted very naturally. Ken was always seen as a quiet and proper guy but when he acted in this scene he was able to act playboy like. As for Anne, she's preparing herself for this scene by doing many practice on punching Ken because she was afraid that she might really hit him in the face. There was many laughter as the filming of this scene continues.

Source: Banmaung Newspaper

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Credit to Nat....

'Ken' ask 'Anne' to sleep on the same bed

Both couple had many fighting scenes but in the end Anne Thongprasom agreed to get marry with Ken Theeradeth in the lakorn Oum Ruk, that was why Ken asks to sleep in the same bed as Anne.

How this scene came to be was that Rachen and Napat had already gotten married and when it was time to leave the two couples alone after the wedding night Napat was ready to kick Rachen out of their bed room, but Chen doesn't give in and tried to come up with various reasons. Chen said that it wasn't good to be separated on their first night as a marrie couple, but Napat doesn't listen, so Chen said that only 5 minutes of sleeping would be fine, then Chen wanted to hug Napat but she knew that was coming so she punch him in the face before kicking him out of the room.

In this scene both Anne and Ken kept laughing as they film it. Ken had to do every way too plan and ask Anne to sleep in the same bed together, and he had acted very naturally. Ken was always seen as a quiet and proper guy but when he acted in this scene he was able to act playboy like. As for Anne, she's preparing herself for this scene by doing many practice on punching Ken because she was afraid that she might really hit him in the face. There was many laughter as the filming of this scene continues.

Source: Banmaung Newspaper
[post="129079"][/post]​

Oh i can't wait to see this :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

navy

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Sa Phai Partime was funny...Chatchai and Joy was too funny...another one from Ch3 was Benz & Willy's

but Oum Ruk is hot right now...:)
[post="128899"][/post]​
Same here! I found the comedies of Chatchai/Joy and Willy/Benz were very funny. :D :D :D
Don't have a chance to see Ann/Ken yet, but I know for sure that Ann/Kenn will make me laugh a lot too. By reading al your comments, the screen capt....it made me really want to watch it. You guys are all so lucky.

Happy for Ann since Oum Ruk is hot right now.... :D :D :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
awwww super cute!!
looks like Anne stomach grown :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh they got married!!!..i knew it..im glad the storyline is not dragging..every epi is always goood..

hey u guys anne, ken, oh, and num will be filming ruk euy show on the 14th!..credit to Nat from ann's forum..oh and heres news on oum ruk..theres so much of it that Nat translated..lol..just some news to read about since oum ruk isnt on yet..

Coincidence...Coincidence! Thai lakorn plot closely related "Nang'ek Pregnant-Got rape"

Hot Topic Column

The lakorns are in a competition both in the plot and in the pa'ek/nang'ek especially between channel 3 and channel 7

Plus if you don't believe it, you will have to believe it, because the lakorns that is on air right now on both channels have many things in common such as the plot. We're not sure if this is on purpose or not that these two channels decided to air both of their similar lakorns at the same time.

Let's start with the first 2 lakorns, "Oum Ruk" from ch3 and "Meun Rao ja ruk gun mai dai" from ch7

The similarities between these two lakorns is that the nang'ek are pregnant and that they got pregnant accidetally.

"Oum Ruk" has "Anne Thongprasom" as their nang'ek who got pregnant in the first episode but her stomach will get bigger near the middle of the lakorn.

After airing 4 episodes, it had received many good feedbacks about the exciting plot and the different/new storyline of thai lakorn. The script writer "Aek Likit" and the director "Aow" had insert many style of a Korean lakorn into the script, espcially the cute scenes.

Although the best concept for this lakorn had to be the pairing up of "Anne" and "Ken." Anne according to her acting ability, she can definitely pass the drama role, as for cute scenes and fighting scene, this lakorn seemed to be more moving more smoothly than "Ruk lamoon Loonlamai." We can clearly see that she gave her best effort into this lakorn, and for "Ken" he can play cute scenes really well, but it seemed like he's bending more toward the "noom-nim" role (I guess they meant that Ken looks more 'girly' lol)

As for "Meun Rao ja Ruk gun mai dai" with Tangmoe who is pregnant with the pa'ek "Vee" as well, but too bad it's a pregnant that isn't very focus on so we can't really see her big stomach

This lakorn is directed by "Thor Maloot" who sticks to the same style of lakorn, which is drama, and has a fast pace where if you only watch the first episode you will instantly know how the storyline of the lakorn is going to be and what kind of character the pa'ek and nang'ek is.

For the couple "Vee-Tangmoe" they don't really stick out in the first few episodes, but it's still believe that as the lakorn continue they will stick out more. The person that seemed to be more in focuse is "Oil" and "Ple" who will help the pa'ek and nang'ek throughout the lakorn.

It's good that both lakorn doesn't air on the same day, "Oum Ruk" on Mon-Tues and "Meun Rao ja Ruk gun mai dai" on Weds-Thurs

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to Nat

Anne Thongprasom is named to be one of the very professional actress of the Thai entertainment, and her recent work that is coming out is her lakorn Oum Ruk on ch3.

We heard that even though this lakorn is not on air yet but the cheering and the anxious sounds of wanting to see this lakorn from the internet and from the fanclubs of Anne and Ken are continuing to be heard.

May 29th is the first day that Oum Ruk will aired, so our Komchad Leuk Entertainment will take this opportunity to interview with the nang'ek of this lakorn. We will talk with her about preparing for this lakorn and about her love life with "A" and how everything is going...

About "Oum Ruk"

We heard that you've been preparing a lot for "Oum Ruk"

For this lakorn I've read many books about pregnant women, find information from pregnant women such as P'Nok (Rachanok Sangshutho) and how they give birth. Then I went to see a woman giving birth at the hospital, I've ask permission from a woman who is almost going into labor that I wanted to learn and study for my lakorn. The woman allowed me to go see her, so I went and see when she gave birth and I saw all of the steps that she had to go through. I also ate a lot so that my weight would go up from 45 kg to 48 kg so that it would look real, because I have a small arms and legs so if it's like this then when I put on a pregnant suit I won't look like a real pregnant woman.

What did you think when you saw yourself pregnant?

At first when I saw myself I felt really shy and then when I first put on the pregnant suit a lot of people teased me so I was really shy, but when I had it on for a few days I got used to it. So now I can go where ever I want, for example, if we have to go film at a mall the people around there would know that we're filming, but if I want to go get some thing to eat in the lower floor a lot of people would come up to me about my pregnancy, it was kind of funny. Some time a foreign person would come up, congratulate me and ask me whether it was a boy or a girl and if I have gone to ultra sound or not. So if a lot have asked me I will just nodded my head and agree with them, but if there's a chance or time for me to answer then I would tell them that I'm filming a lakorn.

Have you ever thought about your future and what would happen if you were really prenant?

Some people told me that looking chubby is pretty cute so I don't really think about it much, but if asking me about having a baby then I have to say that it'll be in a really long time and I haven't really thought about this. I don't want to have a baby yet because just by acting in this lakorn I felt that having a child seemed to be a lot of work because there's many specifics things you need to focus and deal with so I don't think I have that much responsibility yet.

Do you always prepare yourself for every lakorn?

When I was filming Nang Show, I've went and learn about dancing, it'll depend on what kind of role I am. For Song Naree I have to act as a Hysteria so I have to find more information about a person who have this problem and see how they act. As for Sai Rung I took an alcoholic role, so I went to a hospital and study someone who is addicted to drugs and alcohol.

How do you feel when you're always given a hard task/role?

I feel happy and exciting but some time I'd like to act in some thing that is easier, but I guess it'll depend on the chance and the right time. I personally like to do some thing that is hard it's like when I wake up and is face with a lot of task, I think that it's fun and challenging. Some time for my job/career it's like some one working in an office that can be boring if they are faced with the same task.

more coming soon..

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to Nat
'Anne' leaving her nang'ek looks wearing sexy clothes

I'd have to say that just the beginning is really interesting for the lakorn romantic-comedy "Oum Ruk" starring Anne Thongprasom and Ken Theeradeth.

For the hot scene that we brought you today, is a scene when Napat (Anne) has to model with Jasmin (Thook) for opening a famous perfume. There's also Mark (Thae) and Rachen (Ken) who came to see them and both of which does not like one another. While both models are walking on the cat walk Napat got the pregnant symptom and had a craving for flowers. The messy events started when Napat reached out for the flowers on Jasmin's head to eat, which was actually a fake flower.

This scene made Anne very shy because she has to wear a costume with leaves covering all over her body, which made it hard to walk and that the wire in the costume kept poking her legs, therefore lowering her self confidence. Although when the real filming started Anne was able to transformed her self into a real model and beautifully walk the cat walk, she is truly a professional actress.

tinah

sarNie Coma
more news..credit to Nat
'Anne' fun with work, love will have to wait
Anne Thongprasom made everyone of her fanclub addicted to "Oum Ruk" because she was able to play a cute and 'naa mun saii' role for her lakorn fans. Her fans noticed that in this lakorn Anne had gotted a bit fatter but..don't think that she's Benlo, because she's really fatter because of her full effort putting into this lakorn. Anne will have to act as a pregnant woman so she chose to eat and eat until she gained 3-4 kg in order for her character to look real.

Other than this, Anne had to read stacks of books about pregnant women to see what a pregnant looks like and how they act, she also study from a real pregnant woman and even went to the hospital to look at a woman giving birth.

Anne said that while she was filming this lakorn a lot of people was gossiping about her thinking that she was Benlo because they don't see the camera, but right now they all would know that she's only Benlo in the lakorn.

This is her first pregnant role so we're wondering if Anne would really want to have a baby like in the lakorn and Anne said that, that would be in a really long time and she haven't thought about this subject yet. She also said that just by playing a pregnant woman, it feels like having a baby takes a lot of work because of the specific things you have to take care of, so right now she's not ready to handle those responsibilities.

Talking about having a baby seems too far away, so let's come back and talk about her love life with "A-Thinapun." Even though there had been some news that Anne had quietly gotten engaged with her boyfriend, but Anne had came out to say that it wasn't true and there's nothing going on. Her love life is still stable and there won't be good news any time soon because she had just started her business so she would like some time to make her business more stable.

"I think that I'm still a kid, people would think that I just don't know it yet, but I think of myself as a kid. I'm still having fun with work and my love life is something that should be study and get to know each other, whenever we're ready, I think my sense would tell me."

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz........don't u girls think its funny how ann hungry for flowers. lolz...i was laughing so hard for that scenes...... :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I just start to watch ep.2 and 3 lol.

onahc

sarNie Elites
navy said:
Same here! I found the comedies of Chatchai/Joy and Willy/Benz were very funny. :D :D :D
Don't have a chance to see Ann/Ken yet, but I know for sure that Ann/Kenn will make me laugh a lot too. By reading al your comments, the screen capt....it made me really want to watch it. You guys are all so lucky.

Happy for Ann since Oum Ruk is hot right now.... :D :D :D
[post="129092"][/post]​

This lakon is funnier and cuter than the aforementioned lakons. I must admit that most lakons produced by channel 3 are better made then most channel 7 lakons. Channel 7 lakons drag, production is a little "generic", and not well produced overall with the exception of PJJ and Hunk Manoga, these two are very good. I guess it depends on the production company.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This lakon is funnier and cuter than the aforementioned lakons. I must admit that most lakons produced by channel 3 are better made then most channel 7 lakons. Channel 7 lakons drag, production is a little "generic", and not well produced overall with the exception of PJJ and Hunk Manoga, these two are very good. I guess it depends on the production company.
i agree!..ch7 lakorn arent as good as before..some are good from the first couple of epi then it starts draging..and rush ending..anyway..yeh i find it funny how anne craves for flowers.. :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
i love OUMRUK..can't wait..thanks for all the update..but for some reason..the uploading link isn ot working..:(

tinah

sarNie Coma
what in the world was ken doing dressing up as a girl.. :lmao: i cant wait to see that scene!!..thanx for sharin iluvnumandoil