[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I so want to see more of the outakes. It's so hilarious. Yep! All these clips are getting me wayyyyyyyyyyyy excited. I definitely cannot wait until next Monday. Yeah, next Monday!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Did yall see an upclose shot of the baby yet?...she is so adorable. I can't wait to watch it either. Haven't watch much of Ann's lakorn since the one with Willy.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
*correct me if i'm wrong

SunStar: I read from some website that Ann is playing some sort of model and Ken is a photographer. They meet each other, then they meet once again and Ann gets drunk. Ken is tired so he winds up going to bed in Ann's bedroom. Next thing you know she gets pregnant. I heard this all happens in the very beginning, maybe even in the first episode.

She is pregnant. Ken is out buying all this stuff for the baby as well as parenting books and stuff. I guess he really loves the baby. I think they have some sort of agreement if the baby is a girl then Ann gets to keep her and if the baby is a boy then Ken gets to keep him.

The baby winds up being a girl...I can't remember the rest...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
juicyfruit said:
Doesn't look like a lakorn but a family album!!! So cutee!
[post="120969"][/post]​
ditto on that!! i swear, if someone was to post those pics somewhere on the net without saying it's a movie, i swear i would think they're a married couple. haha :D can't wait for it to come out. they look so cute together!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
these two just cant stop arguing and fighting with eachother huh..lol..i like watching the outtakes..its so funny.. :lmao: thanx for sharing bluemoon

fan

sarNie Juvenile
OMG those caps are so cute!!! why couldnt it have just aired this week damn it :angry: :angry: :angry:

i cant wait to see Kane and Ann!!!