[CH3] Nueng Nai Roi (Thong Entertainment): Tor Thanapob/Yaya Urassaya

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
So excited for this couple.Yaya said the story is very romantic .new pairing is refreshing, both of them are hype to be working together. can’t wait

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Tor is freelance. He was with Nadao before. I like Tor and Yaya together but does it have to be with Anne's production again for Yaya? I would rather have them with some other company.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Eh...Anne T production again?....Maybe a skip for me...visually, Yaya and Tor don't go for me.
Yeah, not a fan of Tor. I can’t take him seriously because of his duck talking lol And he’s not that handsome for my taste. I heard this is a remake of an old lakorn from 1982 or something. So I predict another sh8 crazy lakorn from Anne lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
Eh...Anne T production again?....Maybe a skip for me...visually, Yaya and Tor don't go for me.
I just saw this thread and had the same thoughts.
Also, I cannot see Tor as a romantic lead. Especially considering Anne’s productions don’t really try to push new ideas/perspectives in Thai dramas.

Maybe Yaya & Tor’s fan base can help push this drama to be a hit like Bad Romeo was but I won’t hold my breath. I mean, not even Mario & Yaya made me want to watch an Anne T production.

Amikou

And I think Anne is kinda late with casting Tor in her lakorn. She loves to work with big and popular names and I don’t think Tor is that popular right now. Yes, he was big after that lakorn with Ferny, but not anymore. Sigh, I want another male lead for Yaya :sad6:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Im okay with Yaya and Tor both are good actress and actor but Anne Thong production is a big NO for me. bad romeo is a mess I dont know wht they see in it how the hell it become popular. Anne needs to stay away from Yaya why she keep casting my girl ughh

nat12

sarNie Adult
And I think Anne is kinda late with casting Tor in her lakorn. She loves to work with big and popular names and I don’t think Tor is that popular right now.
I agree too. But I guess she thinks he’s more popular than any of the existing new gen p’ek in Ch3 at the moment. Seriously Ch3 has so many now.. I don’t get why she doesn’t choose one of them instead of getting a freelancer.

Like one of the Tewaprom p’eks? Peak seems busy at the moment, but Gulf Kanawut? He has a huge fan base. Some fans even think he and Yaya kinda’ match at the football event. And Anne even worked with him before in that movie. Or Kao? If I was a producer I would choose to work with one of them before their popularity rises when Duangjai Tewaprom goes on air.

Anne needs to stay away from Yaya why she keep casting my girl ughh
Well, she considers Yaya as her “successor” in the industry. :rolleyes:
I think Yaya is better though.

Amikou

Im okay with Yaya and Tor both are good actress and actor but Anne Thong production is a big NO for me. bad romeo is a mess I dont know wht they see in it how the hell it become popular. Anne needs to stay away from Yaya why she keep casting my girl ughh
Yeah, like can she choose another victim, please? First Kim, now Yaya…

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
omg so cute can’t wait, haven’t seen Nek with this kind of character in a while who’s not afraid of courting P’ek, they both look gorgeous together,