[Ch3] Noom Ban Rai Gap Wan Jai Hi So (Good Feeling)

cecilia

Staff member
Patricia is really cute - i love her interaction with her dad, the sexy MR.Peter.
Peter brings the sexy back - making Chom and him look so cute together.
I wish it's FRIDAY again lmao

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ me too Ceci. I'm totally loving Peter and Pat's father and daughter interaction. I know I've said this already but she really reminds me a lot of our Yaya. I look forward to ep 3 : )

cecilia

Staff member
^ME TOO!!! the scene where she got mad at her guy friend and walked over the fence - it reminded me of DJA of YAI JEED AND FAI! lmao

But I REALLY like PETER in here with Chom - there's just something sexy about him with Chom .. he's like VERY MANLY HOT! i love this possessive but calm manly aura in him - reminds me of ARNAV in ISS PYAA (in a nice calm way lol)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^ me too Ceci. I'm totally loving Peter and Pat's father and daughter interaction. I know I've said this already but she really reminds me a lot of our Yaya. I look forward to ep 3 : )
I agreed with you that Pat resemble Yaya but her dimple reminds me of Taya! haha

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
My exact thoughts Ceci. That fence scene reminded me of FAI & JEED! Is it just me but Pat's friend can't really act? Iunno he seems a little dull. He recites his line but there's not enough emotion. However, again it's too early to judge right now. On the other hand, I also really like Peter and his pairing with Chompoo.

Pat's acting, the way she talks with the hand movements and all is SOO.. Yaya but her dimples makes her resemble Taya and Vicki. She's one of the very few newbies that I actually like.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
My exact thoughts Ceci. That fence scene reminded me of FAI & JEED! Is it just me but Pat's friend can't really act? Iunno he seems a little dull. He recites his line but there's not enough emotion. However, again it's too early to judge right now. On the other hand, I also really like Peter and his pairing with Chompoo.

Pat's acting, the way she talks with the hand movements and all is SOO.. Yaya but her dimples makes her resemble Taya and Vicki. She's one of the very few newbies that I actually like.
She resemble so many gorgeous actresses . I hope she will do well like our lovely Yaya.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Sometimes, she reminds me of Sara Legg too. Maybe that's just me but yes, I do hope that she'll do well like our Yaya. She's only 14 though so she still has a long way to go.

cecilia

Staff member
I think DR.PLAK simply is thep mak mak when he start talking manly hot - OMG, Friday needs to be here ..
i can't wait any longer to see these two together lmao

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Everyone is soo cute...i love Chompoo and Peter...they seem very cute together...i'm having a "GOOD FEELING" for this one...get it "Good Feeling" LMFAO

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like P'Peter when he talks the manly deep voice is so amazing his speaking tone somewhat reminded me of P'Rome the manly tone

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Everyone is soo cute...i love Chompoo and Peter...they seem very cute together...i'm having a "GOOD FEELING" for this one...get it "Good Feeling" LMFAO
yeah GoodFeeling just surprise us with their improve technique hope they continue to do so