[Ch3] Noom Ban Rai Gap Wan Jai Hi So (Good Feeling)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
is it only me that think peter look similar to johney enfone? idk y either his smile or his face structure...but anyhow i think Peter is staring to grow on me because of his verbally meanness and his interior sweetness ...lol

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
is it only me that think peter look similar to johney enfone? idk y either his smile or his face structure...but anyhow i think Peter is staring to grow on me because of his verbally meanness and his interior sweetness ...lol
I've got the same feeling.

cecilia

Staff member
^same here .. like ppl in the lakorn said 'PAK RAI TAE JAI DEE' and that's what NADAO needs. Someone manly hot like PETER .. i'm so crazy over them - i think they'll be so cute together .. or maybe just that i find PETER's character really attractive to just want to pull him in for a tight hug - i could already see Chom's tiny frame within his figure .. so cute!!! and ROMANTIC!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I so addicted to this lakorn. chompoo and peter are cute. Chompoo is hilarious. My favorite on ep.3 with the girl pepsi and chompoo brought the cookies and chompoo said to her that there already three fake things in the girl and pointed to the nose, lips and the breast and Peter looked up. The other part was peter attempted to strangle her then she said to him do you want to strangle me then she unbutton her blouse. I was hysterical. Can' t wait for tomorrow.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I so addicted to this lakorn. chompoo and peter are cute. Chompoo is hilarious. My favorite on ep.3 with the girl pepsi and chompoo brought the cookies and chompoo said to her that there already three fake things in the girl and pointed to the nose, lips and the breast and Peter looked up. The other part was peter attempted to strangle her then she said to him do you want to strangle me then she unbutton her blouse. I was hysterical. Can' t wait for tomorrow.
those r also my favorite scene...cnt wait for more..is it me peter acting is so hilarious...his face structure and is acting is so na ruk makkkkk...

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
anyone makes the ENG sub for this drama ??

dont understand thai !! really want to watch the drama !! :cry:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
the more you look at him the more you fall for his charm and his acting he is so cute even he is 36 but still so young and fresh hehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i am loving this lakorn. I finish episode one on Thursday and 2 and 3 yesterday. I just watched the last
20 minutes live today. I can't wait to watch the whole episode later. :) I love love love this lakorn so far.
:D I can't wait for more. I love Chompoo with Peter. They're so cute together. I love her in here!!!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i so like this couple. They are so good to be partner

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Peter and Chompoo character are so cute...Peter is so handsome...i think he growing on me hehehe...I actually can't wait to see more...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for the next episode!!!!! I love them both. :D
I love how they both are now seeing the good side of each other.
the pace of them learning about each other is just GREAT!