[CH3] Ngern Park Pee (Kantana Evolution) Poh Nattawut / Joy Rinlane

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Source:
http://drama.kapook.com/view155187.html

Based on the movie of the same name

เงินปากผี - Ghost Money

Its a belief that money (coins) which were put into a dead man’s mouth will be used by them in their next life when the dead has been disturbed and the money stolen, the dead will somehow get it back who ever took those money will have to face the consequences.

They have their opening ceremony today.

If there are any corrections, additional information please feel free to add :)

Screenshot_2016-08-23-21-34-29.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-21-34-38.png
Screenshot_2016-08-23-22-02-11.png

Last edited:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
if this is jdorama, I believe there will be no romantic storyline but since this is lakorn, there has to be at least one. So the pranangs will be Poh and Joy? or Poh and Eye?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow happy for Joy that she gets to be a main n'ek again. Sad that Eye and Denkhun aren't the main couple though cause they look really cute.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Poh and Joy are looking washed up. At least he's finally paired with someone age appropriate. Eye is so cute, I liked her pairing with Denkhun in PC.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Is it true that Joy just gave birth?
I'm sorry YingSheng that I have chuckled at your question. Maybe you mistake her with Benz Porchita. It's Benz who just recently gave birth.
It's funny because Joy hasn't married yet and I think she once stated that she doesn't want kids (correct me if I'm wrong)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sorry YingSheng that I have chuckled at your question. Maybe you mistake her with Benz Porchita. It's Benz who just recently gave birth.
It's funny because Joy hasn't married yet and I think she once stated that she doesn't want kids (correct me if I'm wrong)
Really, there was a post going on FB that showed a picture of her in a hospital bed with a prego belly. I wasn't sure if it's fake or real because I couldn't read Thai. I'll snap shot the photo and share it on here.
Capture.GIF
Capture.GIF Capture01.GIF

Last edited:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's pregnancy though, maybe she was hospitalized due to other causes and the blanket was so thick that it looked like a bump. She still updates her latest photos on ig and there's no indication of bump either (she still is slim as usual). I believe Joy and Lok are together (as partners) due to the popularity of them of being koojin, I still doubt they are a couple though yet if they are indeed a couple, I'd be glad since they are cute together. Not to mention, it's like the whole universe and everyone have always linked them together.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it's pregnancy though, maybe she was hospitalized due to other causes and the blanket was so thick that it looked like a bump. She still updates her latest photos on ig and there's no indication of bump either (she still is slim as usual). I believe Joy and Lok are together (as partners) due to the popularity of them of being koojin, I still doubt they are a couple though yet if they are indeed a couple, I'd be glad since they are cute together. Not to mention, it's like the whole universe and everyone have always linked them together.
Ahhhhh. Okay, makes great sense. Thanks!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If I end up watching/skimming it'll be for Denkhun and Eye. Not really a Poh or Joy fan, but I like Eye and Denkhun is eye candy lol.

So I remember hearing a while back that originally Ch3 was pushing Denkhun as a newbie p'ek but now they've backed off that because of some scandal he had? Does anyone know or remember what that was?