[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

sarNie Adult
Yes!! We all have to be quarantined! Let's all spazz out together! It's funny how in the beginning many people were saying that JJ and Yaya do not look close at all then after NNS a lot of people are shipping them like crazy. I guess it goes to show just how good and professional they both are and perhaps how nice people JJ and Yaya truly are since they easily got along, even when gossips were starting that they weren't getting along at the beginning. What I also like is that Yaya was so honest, she was saying it wasn't an automatic thing, Them being close I mean, she was saying at first it took time for them to be in sync and now they are in sync so it's great. Hope they do become good friends if they aren't already. It's nice to see people getting along in the entertainment industry

sarNie Adult
Per Chaitra's suggestion, I would like to invite those interested in a Jirassaya fic to uh... well, come check out mine. I made it for all of us Jirassaya fans out here. So please forgive my shameless plugging and yeah, carry on.  :highfive:

ingfakirata

sarNie Egg
Hi guys. I just came back from AIS trip with JJ in Chiangmai.

He's so popular as Khunnueng lol. everyone always called him "KHUN NUENG! KHUN NUENG!"
I asked him 
ME: Did you watch the last episode yet?
JJ: yes, i did.
Me: Have you ever annoyed your character? 
JJ: he's really cute    :drool:
Me:  :rolleyes1:

he's such a cutie boy 
https://instagram.com/p/48AXaXy3fo/?taken-by=jirayuhome

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
NNS is finished already, and im still so behind, so caught up with other things eeekk

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing. I don't think Neung is bad, he don't like Poom in the beginning. He is a kind man towards other except Poom. That's what people say the more you don't like a person, you gonna end up with that person. I thought this is quite a realistic view and related topics to society. Some people look down on other people, talk behind other people's bad and some people especially women are just simply foolish. I think all these are still relevant to society today's. Wish they would have give a bit more time for the main leads to develop their relationship. Kinda cute and adorable.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for posting pic loveyaya :) If you post more pics, after 3 pics others should be put in spoiler. Before posting pics, you should upload them in any image hosting site first cos it would cost more money to pay.
loveyaya7 said:
Behind the scenes

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@mongstaness, if you can understand thai, you should! I heard the quality of these dvds are really good, it's something worth buying

They're so cute too!

sarNie Adult
I want the box set too because the packaging is so nice, but I can't understand Thai  :cry1: I think the SRP in Bangkok is 1,000 baht and the price in ethaicd (with "free worldwide shipping" of course) is more than twice the value. I would totally go for it, if only there were English subs. *sigh* i still have a month to think about it.