[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm going to miss all of you ladies. Hopefully one day when Jirassaya reunites, we will be reunited once more. Love Love Jirassaya and you guys as well. :)

But Jirassaya in Game Rai Game Ruk is on the way!!! LOL I'm writing the fanfic thanks to all the creative ladies in here, hopefully I will have enough to post up soon. :)

sarNie Adult
Kyaaaaah! I watched it on my phone on my way to work. My driver was eyeing me weirdly because I was trying so hard to hold my squealing in to no avail! Then I had to hide in the bathroom and wiggle all over because it was sooooooo good! Like that part where he proposed, even without Nong ImmaSingaholic's translation, I was teary eyed and jumping and god! It's not sane. I feel like in grade school again. Thanks again Nong ImmaSingaholic for the translation. I'm gonna miss you, all of my Nongs and everyone else. Could we please hang around here for a while? I promised Chaitra that i'd watch her recommendation asap but I think I'm going to go through NNS withdrawal. Need a support group. *bawls*

Nong Bieluvr! Wasn't James Ji so cute in the whole episode?! Especially in the ending with the sun in his eyes. Puttipat's proposal had been totally pwned! Neung's was really.... gaaaaah *faint* and Rose(sorry, I'm mobile right now, can't view your full username) god. Welcome to the force. Hahaha. James Ji's cute chubby cheeks. How can anyone resist. Gaaaaaaah. Sorry. All intelligible speech down the drain. Perhaps I should file a sick leave. I'm love sick.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha. I'm out of likes, but Yes Jmes Ji was so adorable throughout the whole lakorn. Haha. I really can't get enough of him. Searching for every little clip and interview of his to watch. :)

sarNie Adult
Nong Bieluvr, in that post bella had in instagram, why was (presumably) bella and Jj giggling in the video? What were they saying and what was the connection to NNS? I think they were shooting a scene in Padiwarada but then Bella's message as translated by Nong ImmaSingaholic was support NNS. Team Poom, team Neung

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Nong Bieluvr, in that post bella had in instagram, why was (presumably) bella and Jj giggling in the video? What were they saying and what was the connection to NNS? I think they were shooting a scene in Padiwarada but then Bella's message as translated by Nong ImmaSingaholic was support NNS. Team Poom, team Neung
They were giggling because they were watching the clip, but in the clip they weren't speaking thai. It sounded like mumbling, or maybe german. But this is what she said on the post.
ความสามารถพิเศษของปลัดกับริน ที่หลายคนอาจยังไม่รู้ คืนนี้ฝากเชียร์คุณหนึ่งด้วยนะค๊า
the special ability of Palad and Rin that a lot of people might not know. Tonight cheer on khun neung na ka.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I watch the last episode and feeling "I NEED MORE!!!"..
like the last version I like how Poom got all shy writing all their wedding cards, but this version end just like that.
But still, I like this version better...hehe,maybe since I like Yaya's Poom version better where she looks so strong against Songsaeng, while Jenny looks a bit weak against Jenny Buher...
But, Seeing the last scene, make me remember the lakorn when I was sooooo little.
Dear Ch3, if you're going to remake a Ruk Diow Kong Jenjira (รักเดียวของเจนจิรา), please let Jirassaya reunite for it...Please please please please

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Awww...the ending was so cute and heartwarming - so much better than the old version.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
It ended! nothing to look forward to anymore. There were a few scenes that were really good for me. The first one was the dancing part where Poom took neung's hand and put it on her waist. I thought that was quite original. The second one was the ending/confession scene. Normally love confession in Thai drama tend to be a little cheesy but this one was really sincere and simple. My most favourite line was when Poom said "Poom ruk p'neung" and neung replied "Pee ruk Poom mak kwa ( I love you more".
Congratulation to James and yaya and the whole team for the success of Neungnaisaung!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
If any of you girls are writing a Jirassaya fan fic, THROW IT TO ME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I NEED IT. I'm too busy to write any fan fic now, and if I do I'll tell u all my pee pee nong nong. Give u all lots of hug and love  :kiss:  :grouphug:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Golly freakin cuteness in eps 12...my poor little pboom is getting tricked so badly! But she is so adoooorable when she is being tricked! Hehehe

I just LOVE this cast, in general!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Forgot to review the last episode. Okay I loved how it's not draggy and it's straight to the point at all times! It's simple and satisfying at the same time. I loved the dancing scene, and I love the confrontation between Song Sang and Poom, I feel that this scene was absolutely fantastic! I loved the script and the lines they said! It was really good and we all love a strong Nang ek and when Poom said to SS that she pitied her lying to herself, and also said she will never ever believe a word SongSaeng said anymore and the only one she will believe is Khun Neung, and plus we all love that love confession out and loud. Man that feels good. And the ending, yes it was simple, and very heartwarming, loving the whole atmosphere and it was perfect. I would loved to see more of Pen and Khun Chai's scene, and maybe even Panee and Poo, and of course what I would really want to see if Poom and Neung's wedding. This drama, it has its flaws, but it definitely very enjoyable, very spicy and funny! So I'm wanna thank the team to remake this drama!!!!

sarNie Adult
Nong, I'm cooking something up, but as it is right now the plot seems too simple. Haha. I thought of another plot, but it was too complicated. Still thinking of a middle ground. I'll keep you guys posted.

I think what I liked in the old version of the ending was that part where Neung and poom were talking in the ending and Neung was saying he would always let her win or something like that (he said something like i'm sorry for being so proud, I'll listen to you,only to you from now on) then Poom says something like I know i have my flaws, thank you for loving me despite my (excessively) proud nature. That didn't seem to be in this version but i liked the love confession scene that was used instead. But darn I wish there was a wedding scene!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Rankings for CH3 lakorns already aired and ended in the first half of 2015.

A successful lakorn received both good buzzes and good ratings.   NNS had accomplished both even though it was a very simple and not so much plot lakorn like Paa Jeaw, the director mentioned.

Congratulations to everyone involved with NNS:  advertisers, CH3, producer, director, cast, staff and crew, fan clubs and viewers, etc.

Thank you to everyone here for visiting this thread, sharing comments, pictures, MVs, and translations.    Really appreciated you all.

credit Pantip-Ratings-NNS thread

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
PaaJeaw, the director said, they had to compete with time (before the sun set) when filming this ending scene.    He said James had a very long dialogs, but both Yaya and James did a great job.  

It took them only one take and in fifteen minutes time....WOW.

This was Yaya's favorite scene and it was done beautifully..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i don't want this thread to be taken to the finished lakorns section. lol. it's gonna be so sad when i no longer see this in the new currently broadcasting section.