[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Click spoiler for Ep 12 summary  :coverlaf:
เนตรกมล(หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล) เผยตัวตนที่แท้จริงออกมา จับตัวพิมพ์ชนก(คิมเบอร์ลี)ไปที่บ้านร้าง ยอมรับความจริงว่าเป็นฆาตกรที่ฆ่าน้ำ พิษณุและทำร้ายพิไล พิมพ์ชนกตกใจมาก นที(บอย)รู้ความจริงจากพิไล รีบออกตามหาตัวพิมพ์ชนกและเนตรกมล ก่อนจะสายเกินไป เนตรกมลตั้งใจฆ่า พิมพ์ชนก ให้กินยากล่อมประสาท ลากตัวจะไปทิ้งบึงน้ำ แต่ผีของน้ำ หรือ สายธาร บอกทางให้มาช่วยได้ทันเวลา เนตรกมลโดนตำรวจล้อมจับ เธอกระโดดน้ำหนีความผิด แต่อาการสาหัส ดนัย(เพชร กรุณพล) เป็นห่วง พิมพ์ชนก มาเยี่ยม และเปิดเผยความจริงว่าเป็นพ่อของพิมพ์ชนก มธุรสรู้เรื่อง จะยิงพิมพ์ชนก แต่ดนัยเอาตัวเองเข้าขวาง แต่พิมพ์ชนกก็ยังไม่ยอมเรียกดนัย ว่าพ่อ นทีช่วยกล่อม แต่พิมพ์ชนกไม่ยอมใจอ่อน แถมทะเลาะกันอีก นทีหนีไปอยู่บ้านสวน พิมพ์ชนกไปตามหา ตอนจบจะลงเอยอย่างไร ติดตามชมกันในนางร้ายที่รัก
cr thairarh
Lols I can't read it. Ahaha

Step

Mrs James Ma
Was Pisanu just a gold digger or even he has some secrets which will be revealed today?  :scratchhead2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kim123 said:
Lols I can't read it. Ahaha
LOL. I can translate it, but I will be spoiling you guys. Read at your own will.
Nate finally reveals her true self and drugged Pim and took her to the old house/studio plae where she took Pilai. She admitted to Pim that she was the one who killed Nam and Pisanu. Natee finds out the truth from Pilai and goes after Pim before it's too late. Nate was going to kill Pim, but Nam's ghost helped lead Natee to save Pim in time. Nate then jumps into the water to escape her consequences, she ends up in a coma. Danai is worried about Pim and comes to visit her and tells her that he is her father. Maturoj overhears and gets mad and tries to shoot Pim, but Danai blocked her. Even so, Pim wouldn't accept calling him father. Natee then tries to convince Pim which ends up into an argument instead and Natee runs off to his house garden. Pim had to go look for him.
Well basically, there is nothing that we did not know about.

Step said:
Was Pisanu just a gold digger or even he has some secrets which will be revealed today?  :scratchhead2:
I'm also wondering the same thing too. I wonder what the secret is behind Nate and Pisanu. How come he was so protective over her?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
their journey will come to an end in few hours it was a funny good ride with this lakorn an kimbo had a great chemistry will miss them 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I can translate it, but I will be spoiling you guys. Read at your own will.
Nate finally reveals her true self and drugged Pim and took her to the old house/studio plae where she took Pilai. She admitted to Pim that she was the one who killed Nam and Pisanu. Natee finds out the truth from Pilai and goes after Pim before it's too late. Nate was going to kill Pim, but Nam's ghost helped lead Natee to save Pim in time. Nate then jumps into the water to escape her consequences, she ends up in a coma. Danai is worried about Pim and comes to visit her and tells her that he is her father. Maturoj overhears and gets mad and tries to shoot Pim, but Danai blocked her. Even so, Pim wouldn't accept calling him father. Natee then tries to convince Pim which ends up into an argument instead and Natee runs off to his house garden. Pim had to go look for him.
Well basically, there is nothing that we did not know about.

I'm also wondering the same thing too. I wonder what the secret is behind Nate and Pisanu. How come he was so protective over her?
Thank you for translating it

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It's so much fun to come to this lovely thread. You can see my smiling face when I see all the gifs Step/Peace made. Awesome job!.....but it's kind of sad to know that this drama will end today.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont go to Boy's lakorn thread much cos there is already a group there :p You can come to other Kim's thread, pcknmcpw, Buang Hong, we all will be there :D
DaoRisa said:
It's so much fun to come to this lovely thread. You can see my smiling face when I see all the gifs Step/Peace made. Awesome job!.....but it's kind of sad to know that this drama will end today.