[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Boy can sing I know already, but he can play the guitar?!!! Thank you everyone who shared clips and bts and came here to enjoy Kimbo/NaPim!!! Waiting for the next episode is really too long.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think he was just faking the play cause i think the song is played as playback  or no?  :scratchhead2:

Step said:
Meaning of OST he is singing is 
However much I think of you, I can’t express it to anyone. What value does fine dust scattered by the wind have? I must humble myself and humble my heart
  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

soo romantic :heart: :heart: Pim looked soo touched :blush: :blush: i love this sweet moment i'm a romantic person where is romance i will fall 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nooooooo thats his voice. May be its for MV song is played in background.

Isnt that clip from lakorn? Or is it from BTS?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Nooooooo thats his voice. May be its for MV song is played in background.

Isnt that clip from lakorn? Or is it from BTS?

it's his voice for sure , but i'm not sure about the guitar thing i never saw boy have a guitar in his hand how come he can play guitar that's what i meant he just acting playing guitar not for real you know :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :rolleyes1::facepalm: :facepalm: I got it   :coverlaf:
peace said:

it's his voice for sure , but i'm not sure about the guitar thing i never saw boy have a guitar in his hand how come he can play guitar that's what i meant he just acting playing guitar not for real you know :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
@Bieluvr we should play this or that again. I want to ask you Boy or James Ji :p
LOl. JJ is before Boy. Sorry. Haha. But I still love Boy too.

peace said:

I think it's really him playing it though because his hands are moving along with it, not just holding it like some others. LOL :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Bitchy P'ek before bodyguard  :whatever: lol
Idk about playing guitar, but I cant wait to see that scene. Its sooooo romantic at night  :wub:  :wub:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ratings for NRTR.

This is probably Kim's lowest rating lakorn.

Episode 1:   3.7

Episode 2:   4.7

Episode 3:   4.3

Episode 4:   4.7

Episode 5:   4.1

credit ThaiDramaRatings

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Bitchy P'ek before bodyguard  :whatever: lol
Idk about playing guitar, but I cant wait to see that scene. Its sooooo romantic at night  :wub:  :wub:
LOL. I pick all my pra eks to be a little bitchy. Haha. I'm saving Boy for you Step, and JJ for 040156. I still have my Bie and my Gun. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
You forgot aymieluvsyu?? LOLOL  :lmao3:

Bieluvr said:
LOL. I pick all my pra eks to be a little bitchy. Haha. I'm saving Boy for you Step, and JJ for 040156. I still have my Bie and my Gun. :)

me=vang1000

sarNie Egg
Hey, I'm Vang, I'm Bieluvr's brother. Normally I'm only into k-pop. But since I saw my sister watching thai lakorn, I couldn't help but get pulled into it. I am only beginning to learn about the thai entertainment from my sister. So far I have a few favorites and I'm sure you can guess who. I would like to introduce myself to you guys and come talk with you guys on here also.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
You forgot aymieluvsyu?? LOLOL  :lmao3:
Haha. No I didn't forget her. But I just can't give up my Gun. Otherwise I would have to give up all the guys I like. Bie to Kiabielover, Gun to Amy, JJ to 040156, Phet to Ntsuab-ci, and Boy to you, who is left for me? LOL. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hey, I'm Vang, I'm Bieluvr's brother. Normally I'm only into k-pop. But since I saw my sister watching thai lakorn, I couldn't help but get pulled into it. I am only beginning to learn about the thai entertainment from my sister. So far I have a few favorites and I'm sure you can guess who. I would like to introduce myself to you guys and come talk with you guys on here also.
Dude Vang, aren't you at school?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its ok Bie, I've James Ma, if you give up everyone, you still have Boy as spare. I will not touch him :no: :no:
Bieluvr said:
Haha. No I didn't forget her. But I just can't give up my Gun. Otherwise I would have to give up all the guys I like. Bie to Kiabielover, Gun to Amy, JJ to 040156, Phet to Ntsuab-ci, and Boy to you, who is left for me? LOL. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
WELCOME Vang. Dang, Vang name sounds good  :thumbsup:
me=vang1000 said:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Its ok Bie, I've James Ma, if you give up everyone, you still have Boy as spare. I will not touch him :no: :no:
LOL. It's Fine, I still have Mark, well kind of. Haha. I have a huge heart, so I have many others like Ball too, and Masu, Tum the Star, Toomtam, Ak Akarat...etc. Yep there are many more that I see don't have anyone liking. Like I said I have a big heart. LOL. :)

Step said:
WELCOME Vang. Dang, Vang name sounds good  :thumbsup:
Haha, we don't usually call him Vang at home. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
:eek:   :sweat:  :sweat:  :phew:   Peace, Bie broke my record  :ghehe:

I know, Thais have nicknames :coverlaf: they call by that lol
Bieluvr said:
LOL. It's Fine, I still have Mark, well kind of. Haha. I have a huge heart, so I have many others like Ball too, and Masu, Tum the Star, Toomtam, Ak Akarat...etc. Yep there are many more that I see don't have anyone liking. Like I said I have a big heart. LOL. :)

Haha, we don't usually call him Vang at home. :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Feel sad to see the rating is not what I expect it to be. Don't know about other viewers, but to me, Boy and Kim acting here are good enough to entertain my whole family. We turn on this one to watch together. :)