[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but it's suppose to be like that NO ? :ghehe: btw she did a good job 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I forgot to post about ep 4 sub. Sorry you could have watch it before and passed time.
Lol when Pim said that she trusts only Natee, I was smiling from ear to ear. When I saw it live, I understood this scene by seeing Natee's expression but now its really true.
I want mooooooore sweet scenes tomorrow plleeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeee  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMG we surely are teammate :coverlaf:  i was just about to post about that line it was soooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt  i was smiling in all kimbo sweet scene their chemistry is really beautiful the care that Natee is giving to Pim is just so warm and precious awwwwwwwww :heart: :heart: i need to calm down until tomorrow it's hard after watching them again and again :spin: :spin: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yes. I googled now and they look alike so much. Or is it really Lydia :scratchhead2:  :shrug:
tgamber said:
@Step, is that Nam? Oh for one sec, I thought she is Lydia. So alarmingly lookalike.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Waiting for this scene. Pim is jealous lol she throws apple at Natee and Nate :ghehe:  :ghehe:
this time she couldn't help it haha want to see that soon love jealous scene like that 

Step said:
He is my new crush  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :lmao:  :lmao:
how many crush you have girl ? can your heart handle all this crushes  :wackonut: