[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG when that maid told Natee to take responsibility, he really asked her how and said he only has colonel as senior........ :whahuh:  :whahuh: if maid was not serious, will he marry her OMG OMG  :loool:  :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i totally forge about the baby oooooohhh i can't stop my imagination i would looooooooovvvvvvveeeeee to see Napi's  baby :ghehe: :ghehe: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
part8 gifs

if the gis make the loading of the page slow please don't open the spoiler 

"i will help you draw the eyebrows " he seems so confident 
" you can do it ? " :huh:
"it's easy i used to be a goo drawer" again he seems confident :coverlaf:

" can i really trust him but do i really have another choice he look confident "
so concentrate 
"are you done "
"almost" :fanfic:

" DONE :p :) " who see his face will think he is soo satisfied with his work 

and the disaster happen she just saw a nighmare in the mirror haha her face is priceless poor Pim :blink: :blink: :facepalm:

" why are you mad don't you like it ? i thought i did i good job " weel Mr officer you did a disaster in her face you made it worse hahaha

" :no: :nono1: :eyetwitch: are you serious or are you crazy how this is good " 

i love how she switch expression when she is mad at him hahaha amazing actress

:p :) => :girlmad: what are you looking for 
"what what did i do i just wanted to help blah <_<"

oo someone is not happy seeing Neth getting close more to Natee 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the slap/kiss scene with sub it 10* more good he wa sooo mad and jealous and he was harsh on her 
"you are already pretty , rich and talented why do you reduce your worthiness, to be cheap anybody can buy you" that line deserved the slap , but it's understandable why he said that after the conversation between her an Sompboi anyone in his place will think bad of Pim , i replied that scene soo many times it was really good very good chemistry between them and the intense was there 

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you subbers! You are so quick! It's hard to wait knowing some of the episode is already subbed, but I will try to practice self control until ep5 is done! Thank you for all your hard work!

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL KimBo are so funny on set

Without eye brows also she looks soooooo good

:whahuh:  :whahuh:

So cute when he set her hair first :spin:

Boy is giving expression like he is best painter :shrug:

This is his art  :whistle:  :whistle:

Kim takes everything as a joke. If it was me, I will cry lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the vdo was already post before but thank you Step for this lovely funny gifs :bravo: of kimbo i really now thanks to Nang rai tee ruk and after fllowing their daily filming now i know how good and close friend are kim and boy before i couldn't see that cause they don't often work together but now i really like their freindship so easy going so funny and playful :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ep4 part9 

this is an evidence that the person who want to kill her work with her , and i really satrt to think the person who killed Nam and the person who is trying to kill Pim are two different people 

he is always there for her he is her savor without him she will suffer :spin: :spin:

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall :heart: :heart: 

he soo warm soo sweet soo caring so loving aaaaaaaaa NOW I KNOW WHY SOME OF THE LADIES in AF want a bodyguard like Natee imagine having such a loving caring person who is always beside you and ready to protect you from anything even the emotional pain   :crush: :crush: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart:

i like ho wthey show the fact that Pim was affected by the death of the guy a human soul who was taking in front of you is not a tiny thing 

i think she feel he was a victim too a victim for people how used him she looked terrified and she knwo how dangerous things become 

"safe in my arms i will not allow anything to happen to you " :heart: :heart: :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want to see more sweet scenes of Natee and Pim. 3 more days for wednesday :weee:  Cant wait what Natee will do now :p :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me when i watch Pim and Natee bickering each other and teasing eatch other hahaa

"pim ja don't i deserve something as a reward for always protecting you " 
" what do you want " :huh:

"KISS  KISS"   :kiss2:
" go away who will kiss you doing that funny face " hahaha

i still fangirling over this scene  :drools:  :heart:

sooo cuttte like two people having crush on each other and feeling the warm of love :spin: :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pim had a very good reflection she connected th bruise of the other actress with the ones she saw in the medical reporter of her sister she think the same person who did that to the other actress did it to her sister so she think he is the killer

:sick:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :yuck:  :yuck:  crazy sadist 

she need a cold water to calm the fire in her heart after what she had seen in the medical reporter and to be ready to face the sadist alone 

FABULOUUUUSSSSSS CUT wooooooowwwww she want revenge for what happened to her sister, she will not live in peace as long as the killer is free and didn't pay for his murder , i'm her fan for these amazing magnificent expressive eyes 

it's stuck in her mind she want to forget but she can't it's torturing her the pain is just too strong  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

:weep:  :weep:  :weep:  very sad , it's a heavy heavy weight on her shoulder

since the minute she saw the photos and heard what doctors said about her sister's death she became min absent and can't think about anything beside that , imagine knowing that your sister was abused and tortured before they kill her  :teary:

he want to stop her but not from discovering the truth but he think she will have an affair with the man that what happen when you don't show poeple your reason  they will misunderstand you 

Bie please can you tell us what did he say to her 

i think he deserve the slap he doesn't have the right to insult her he is not her boyfriend yet yess they have crush and they kissed but their status is still the same she have the right to do whatever she want with her life , he know she is not this kind of woman but he still insist at insulting her 

"coem here you know that the slap will not be alone it will be slap with kiss"

slowly slowly it's close ....

but sorry not this time Mr bodyguard she  wan't let you