[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Gloriawongpuapan said:
Will someone kindly let me know who will be subbing this? Thank you.
we are still waiting for someone to give us hope of subbing until now we don't have anyone or any clue that someone will sub this  :no:

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
peace said:
we are still waiting for someone to give us hope of subbing until now we don't have anyone or any clue that someone will sub this  :no:
Thanks for replying. Gosh I am so sad.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
From what I know p'toy is a director (maybe) for heyha mia navy and sai noy roy larn.But p'toy post this on IG.like p'toy use to support them right?
Super excited mak2 !!:woot: :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I hope they will.Or at least we can bomb this thread when the lakorn airs with all the spoilers or someone who can understand Thai give a bit explanation maybe.:woot: :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
I hope they will.Or at least we can bomb this thread when the lakorn airs with all the spoilers or someone who can understand Thai give a bit explanation maybe. :woot: :woot:
well if no one will sub this i will be a greedy member for the kindness of Bieluvr and Jmali they are the only ones i know that they can help us if we didn't have sub :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: 

Step said:

why i feel fiiiiinnn i rarely hve this squeal feeling with their pics this pic is really lovely :crush: :crush: :crush: aawwwww

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I will try my best to help explain to you guys, but I'm not excellent at it, so you guys will just have to bear with me. Haha. JMalieluvr will be here for you guys. :) (Hopefully) Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I will try my best to help explain to you guys, but I'm not excellent at it, so you guys will just have to bear with me. Haha. JMalieluvr will be here for you guys. :) (Hopefully) Haha.
of course i will indure and i'm more than thankful for it you are a really  kind person for helping others to understand thank you for everything Bie  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :flowers: :flowers:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Work have been keeping me busy lately so 15 days will just come by quickly!!!  ;)  ;)  hopefully hahahahahaha!