[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg P'Nott he really looks like another version of P'Chai when he was playing as Jae-Miang in Madam Dun 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
......... no words she is a diamond beauty  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
I love this dress. Looks so elegant.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:faint: :faint:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

i'm like this after seeing this amazing photo 

boy look so proud  :pervie: standing next to the gorgeous lady    :crush:  :crush:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
not just her ken, chompoo , cherry too this scene will be fabulouuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssss
I like when drama has special or famous guests to appear, make it more fun and exciting to watch. Can't believe that Ken is in here. It would be hilarious if Mark is the guest here LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the two bodyguards :pervie:  :pervie:

cr ig pussycatkillkill
@boy_pakorn as #natee and @ball_jitpanu as #sattra 

and here's Pimchanok 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If Kim and Ken get a scene in here together... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Au he looks cute when he smiles can't believe his 42 he look younger than his age, omg Kimbo 
and love seeing those pictures of all those veterans Ken,Cherry,Yard specially P'Nott his so funny  :dance3: