[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
No. Kim is only managed by Noom Piyachart now.

monkeykimmy said:
I think Kimmy's sister also helping manage her. 
no ladies according to the member ninja_007 (who know thai and a fan of kim)  Noom is Kim assistant & with Kim only.  Now, Kim is managed directly by ch3 stars management program 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
No Kimmy sister doesn't help manage her, she sometimes comes with kim as a personal assistant.

Kimmy is managed by P' noom and P mam from Channel 3.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
i like it when the channel manages their stars because then their lakorn becomes a priority instead of events.

I hope that Boy has chemistry with Kim because it seems like he only has chemistry with Margie. I was never able to finish any of his lakorn except for the one with Margie and I'm not even a serious fan of their couple.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo! Hopefully this lakorn is finish and we can watch this lakorn toward the end of the year... Like pckk2012 and trrr!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I think Kimmy's sister also helping manage her. 
so she's not manage by P'Sasa anymore no wonder why they havent taken any photos with each other lately 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
filming today :yahoo: and my sexy  classy lady is stunning as always

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

my whisper thought 

please kenberley do a pair pic together please  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

looooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee her :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: sexy lady

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait this look promising for me 

hahaha funny behind the scene moment :ghehe:

beautiful pic woooooooow until now all the scene look interesting for me :yes: :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm soooooooooooooo exited he carry her allllllllllllllll the time good job Bodyguard :clap2:  :strong:  :strong: