[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautiful in white  :flowers:  :flowers:  :spin:  it's seems today was a long day filming for her so many different outfits she must be tired  :phew:

who run the world  :grouphug:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Looks like this'll air soon next year since the script is pretty much done. 
really how did you know jana  :scratchhead2:  that will be awesome am tired of undone script problem  :rolleyes1:  the quickly the film the happy i will  :scooter: :ghehe:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a little afraid that this lakorn is a Noi's production :no: . If she can doom a drama when her skilled husband starred in it, she can also make this one a flop.
I too think this story looks like Nang Rai Sai Lab (a really good drama by the way) but i don't know if it's a good thing or not  :mellow:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts don't worry just enjoy the up dates and maybe in the end you will be surprised in a good way :wink: 

perfect perfect perfect your body shape kim's amazing now sexyyyyy  :ghehe: 

black and white :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this pic niiice they look goood 

and from today filming our beauty getting ready

and a vdo from yesterday filming and oh myyyyy :loool: kim will be hilariouuuuussss and sooo boosssyyy she's getting on the nerve of every one hahaha i can feel i will enjoy kim's character veryy much 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fsPnICXMVs

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some gif from the vdo and ohlallaalalalalalala it's just a bts but am enjoying it so much hahaaha kim is crazy in this one hot tempered 
:smack: i laughed hard on the director's move  :lolyup:  :lolyup:

:arrg:  :arrg:

:crazy:  :arrg:  :bump:

arrogant spoiler :girlmad:  

dariey

sarNie Adult
feisty and badass kim together with pretty yardthip.even don't know how this lakorn will turn out i might just enjoy them.fuhh another lakorn to be wait..