[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't look for what boy wear :loool: :loool: am just noticed he has really build his musculus   and body he look strong and different  so he shouldn't complain about carrying kim anymore :ghehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Has anyone seen the picture of Kim, Ken and Noi on IG? I can't post it here since I'm on my phone. Anyways, Kim and Ken look HOT. I'm sure they'll pair up one day. Connections to Noi means a better chance to work with her husband. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Has anyone seen the picture of Kim, Ken and Noi on IG? I can't post it here since I'm on my phone. Anyways, Kim and Ken look HOT. I'm sure they'll pair up one day. Connections to Noi means a better chance to work with her husband. :coverlaf:
ohlalalalallalalalalalalala anonymous you even changed it to your profile pic love itttt "kenberley" is my dream couple i don't know if one day it will ever happen :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  that will be epiiiiiiic historical for me 

cr ig support_kimberley 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kimbo tread is moving slow... :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: not many fans huh? Well i'm here to support Kim and her pra'ek!

eeeks! page 25! I made it!

Ken and Kim is one of my dream pair as well...both Ken tho hehehehe!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Kimbo tread is moving slow... :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: not many fans huh? Well i'm here to support Kim and her pra'ek!

eeeks! page 25! I made it!

i didn't forget abou kimbo but i couldn't found someone t spam wth about kimbo btw this's an old video of kimbo in f&f FASHION SHOW and boy tried al the time t grump kim's hand i may be sounds crazy but although boy always tease kim about her weit and all but i feel deep inside him he found her verryy prettyyyy but he don't say that out loud anyone feels like me   :ghehe:

kim appear in the min 0:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blRwvTHIwJY

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
imagine girls if today "since it already the 18 in thailand" we have a fitting :faint: :faint:   :drool:  :drool:

Sweet_09

I know! Kimbo and that fashion show was like a year old  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ...i have a feeling one day those two will pair up and today it is! She completed her brothers pair lol! Din, Fai and Lom!  :woot2: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I know! Kimbo and that fashion show was like a year old  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ...i have a feeling one day those two will pair up and today it is! She completed her brothers pair lol! Din, Fai and Lom!  :woot2: 
and she's the first one to complete the pairing with all the 4 man aum,mark,nadech and now boy  :cheer:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
imagine girls if today "since it already the 18 in thailand" we have a fitting :faint: :faint:   :drool:  :drool:
LOL. Was this meant for Kim and James' thread? xD NRTR already had their fitting. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THAT VIDEO WAS SO CUTE!!!!!!! I COULDN'T STOP SMILING THROUGHOUT IT!!!! I LOVE FLIRTY AND PLAYFUL BOY. I WANT HIM TO CHASE KIM IN HERE. AND I WANT HER TO REJECT HIM. LOL. I ALSO FIND IT CUTE HOW KIM IS WITH ALL THREE CHATBORIRAK BROTHERS!!!! I find the youngest one, Pat, the cutest. :coverlaf: Kim looks great with all three, but I really hope if she ever gets the chance to pair up with Pat (the one in the green), she'll pair up with him. :coverlaf: They would make a hot couple! Did you guys notice the way Pat and Nong looked at Kim?!

I think Boy probably finds Kim pretty, but I honestly don't think he's attracted to her. I would say out of the Lom Gang girls, Mint is more of his type. And then Margie. Or they're both tied.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:

I hope one day Noi pair Kim up with her hubby.....as a fan of Kim i want her to pair up with many senior actors as she can before they all retire...If not Noi then i hope it will be Ken kookwan Ann that pair them up lol!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I hope it's Anne who pairs them up. That would be epic. The legendary Anne pairing her legendary co-star, Ken, with her favorite actress and one of the best actresses from this generation, Kim. :thumbsup:

I heard all of Ken's lakorns with Citizen Kane did poorly so I want a good script and production for Kenberley.

Sweet_09

1two3 said:

I hope one day Noi pair Kim up with her hubby.....as a fan of Kim i want her to pair up with many senior actors as she can before they all retire...If not Noi then i hope it will be Ken kookwan Ann that pair them up lol!

Are we asking too much?? Too greedy?? I don't know but i agreed!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: But to make it better i hope Broadcast thai will be what Kimmy will be working with hehehe she was close into being in one of their lakorn  :yes:  :yes: .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
LOL. Was this meant for Kim and James' thread? xD NRTR already had their fitting. :coverlaf:
Ohllalalalalalalalalalalalaallalallallla haahaahahahahaah  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  how come i did this i guess am addicted to KimJa thread that i posted about them in a wrong thread :rolf: :rofl: soo silly from me  :facepalm: