[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
more updates iguess they'r filming the funeral scene that was mentioned in the summary  

yardthip also there

cr ig mittyhair

loving this one sooooo muchhh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder if they will film more tomorrow i hope so am still eager to more :ghehe: kim look simply gorgeous 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnx soooooooooooo much for the updates monkeykimmy am happy there's someone with me here now   :highfive:   :flowers:  and i love love love love love the pic and yes you propably right monkeykimmy it's looks like her mother funeral not sister maybe they'r changing the story line a little bit who knows we will see  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Crying scene again? I love to see Kimmy cries. its so beautiful and touching :thumbup:
ohh yessss tell me about that absolutely agree with you :yes: :yes: :yes: 
some scene of kimmy crying from her old lakorns 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
ohh yessss tell me about that absolutely agree with you :yes: :yes: :yes:
some scene of kimmy crying from her old lakorns 

I love the second one the most. She makes me heartbreak in this scene.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I love the second one the most. She makes me heartbreak in this scene.
her tears fall soo naturally that's amaze me  :weep:  :weep:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am imagining right now if kim and yardthip meet in one scene ohooo fire kim's so strong in the face to face scene
:weee:  :weee:  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
am imagining right now if kim and yardthip meet in one scene ohooo fire kim's so strong in the face to face scene
:weee:  :weee:  
She became strong since Raeng Prattana and now her roles in ARO, Tiger and Nangraiteerak are all strong. Samee Ngern Phon's Nang'ek is also the same type.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes, Kim is filming! Kim look simply pretty and same gosh to Yard...haven't seen her lakorn but she pretty!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Is Nott playing a gay character in here?

Oh Yard... I'm just happy you'll be in prime lakorns again... *sniffsniff*