[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I think its okay. Kimmy is always playing a joke on her weight by pra eks. Maybe it's a way they get along with.
it's normal to joke sometime but not every single time he see her face that's toooo much for me on kim and i know kim take them  as jokes but i believe she would like if he jokes less about that right  :girlmad:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? I think her wardrobe at the fitting was better...most of them. Especially the gray dress and black and red outfit. She looks cute here but the clothes are kind of plain. I want to see her dolled up.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I love Kimmy's clothing. Its better than those in fitting.
i like them tooo

Anonymous95 said:
Really? I think her wardrobe at the fitting was better...most of them. Especially the gray dress and black and red outfit. She looks cute here but the clothes are kind of plain. I want to see her dolled up.
maybe because those cloths in the fitting was for party for going out something like that but now in the pic she seems in the house so the cloths it's suitable for it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and the house ohhoooo veryy beautiful house now the filming begin this thread will the next road to observe kimmy's journey 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she loook sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretttttyyyyyyyy in here :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr as tagged

ar they gonna live together

they lookk more and more cute together if in the story he has to live in her house as bodyguard than this will be supppper goood we will have parnang all the time

cr ig duangmaan

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Cute! Kimmy does not look like a nang'rai at all. Lol.
i know right  :lol:  :p  she's too good to be just a nang'rai 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
Take it easy with the joke. Kim doesn't feel offended. No need to feel grumpy. Let's Just think positive and enjoy how Kim is able to handle the joke with a smile on her face.

Kim commented on Boy's IG: "just that? Today, let's read until to ep.7. Fighting."

Love that Kim encourage her co-star.

Plus, They already had 7 script episode done. That's good progress for 1st day of filming. The worst problem that delay filming is waiting for the script. Hopefully, it won't be the case here.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Take it easy with the joke. Kim doesn't feel offended. No need to feel grumpy. Let's Just think positive and enjoy how Kim is able to handle the joke with a smile on her face.

Kim commented on Boy's IG: "just that? Today, let's read until to ep.7. Fighting."

Love that Kim encourage her co-star.

Plus, They already had 7 script episode done. That's good progress for 1st day of filming. The worst problem that delay filming is waiting for the script. Hopefully, it won't be the case here.
thank you ninja for your words okeey then i will try to be more cool and not overtake it :p kim's very nice girl