[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Ninja007 said:
That's a summary of the book.

Short translation:
Pimchanok - Nang'k is an orphan.  But she got adopted by a very rich family, who raise her up to be a spoil brat.  She is very famous in entertainment in Nang Rai role.

Natee - Pra'k is a policeman.  He has no interest in entertainment until he saw Pimchanok on TV.  He was stunned by her beauty.

Their path should not cross. Until one day, Pimchanok dream about her sister in the orphan house who got separated when there were young.  One day, there was news that her sister died.  In her funeral, Pimchanok met with her sister ex-boyfriend.  He told her that her sister was murdered and he suspects the 2 brother-entertainment big boss.  Pimchanok got herself involved with the 2 big boss to investigate her sister's death.  One of the wife got jealous.  Pimchanok started to receive death threat.  Chales, her manager, went to the police to ask for a protection for her.  And they sent Natee as her bodyguard.

Awww, another spoiled brat! hahahha But Kim always makes the brat turn into a warm hearted soul and angel.  She's spoiled, but deep down she always shows sincerity, empathy and love for others.  I love nang'ek in these kinds of roles. Kim especially nail them like nobody's business!!! LMAO!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:

OMG! I'm so blown away! Kim's wardrobe and make up on here is right on point! What an sexy soul!!!!!!!!! She's gonna blow the audience away again like how she did so amazing in Raeng Pradthana!!!!!! OMGEE!
yess she will the sure thing she took my breath away anything kimmy is in it's bright in my eyes she's amaiziiiing   :drools:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is srsly way too pretty in here! She's blowing people away already! Bet ya her acting is going to blow people out of the water. hahha :)  Boy must be so happy dreaming he's got two pretty girls by his side. LOL

Kim's make up in here really brings out the brightness in her eyes and face! Right on!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Nang rai tee rak also sounds like a very pretty and fascinating title too! Oh, Boy is just her bodyguard? lol Kim is def the main focus haha

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is the upcoming queen of Entertainment. I thought Anne has stated that before? Or was Alex that said that Kim will have the highest and most success in the Acting Industry! hehe :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Nangfah11 said:
Kim is the upcoming queen of Entertainment. I thought Anne has stated that before? Or was Alex that said that Kim will have the highest and most success in the Acting Industry! hehe :D
Alex has compared Kim to Anne before. And Anne has stated herself that Kim reminds her of herself when she was young. That's why she favors Kim so much out of the younger generation. She sees the most potential in Kim. :) I believe Kim will take over the spot as the princess of Thai entertainment in the future too. :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys know who would've been an amazing and realistic bodyguard for Kim in here? Tik... :coverlaf: Since he really does admire her in real life, I can see him portraying this role really well. :yes: Boy will do fine too though. :p

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Other younger actresses need more improvement than Kim.  Kim has a natural acting in every character she plays. She becomes that character when she plays and plays it so gracefully that's why she stands out tremendously.  Other actresses still too far behind.  They need more acting classes or practice, and they need to learn how to get into characters first! :p

There is no doubt, Kim will outshine the younger generation! :)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
You guys know who would've been an amazing and realistic bodyguard for Kim in here? Tik... :coverlaf: Since he really does admire her in real life, I can see him portraying this role really well. :yes: Boy will do fine too though. :p

lol Tik is funny, but I def want to see them soon! :)

I always dream of a Aum and Kim reunion too! :) They both have sex appeal when together and there is no denial in their chemistry. Aum can kiss well, and hugs a woman like she's his. haha :) They were amazing in those intimate scenes in Thara Himalai! :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim still have a big bright future above her she's putting her own signature in the thai lakorn world slowly and strongly she will make it one day and be a bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiggg outstanding actress just wait and watch her i will enjoy every lakorn she will be in coz as you said nangfah11 kim portrayed all the characters she played perfectly she makes me forget sometime taht she's acting i believe her that's why i love her jut amazing i miss her on screen soo much :rolleyes1:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually think there is a better actress than Kim in the younger generation. And I am a big fan of Kim. The actress I am talking about is Matt Paranee. Kim still comes across as awkward and stiff sometimes in her acting, although she is a very good actress. Matt, though, is a lot more natural with her acting. With that said, I think she's also lacking in something else. I don't see or feel the aura with Matt. She's an excellent actress, don't get me wrong, but in order to go far as an actress and just in the entertainment industry in general, you have to have the aura and charms too. Take Yaya for example. Her acting's decent, but people love her more for her off screen personality and image. And that has made her the most popular young star and public figure in Thailand at the moment. She fits the sweetheart image and her chemistry with Nadech is a plus.

Kim isn't as good of an actress as Matt yet, but she has the aura and charms. The only thing she needs is time to mold her acting into perfection. There are just some actors who lack in superstar quality (e.g. Alex). I'm not saying Matt is boring or won't be successful. She's a great actress and will continue to receive roles to showcase her talent. I just see Kim as having the most potential in being someone like Anne in the future. :)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
@
Anonymous95

thats a good comparison you have between Matt and Kim. although i havent been able to watch Matt, i dont think ill even watch her with james ma lol they look awkward and not too fitful or compitable.. what other lakorn she plays u think is good? recommend it

i think the only lakorn of matt i like and laugh my butt off is the romantic comedy with film. she was absolutely funny, cute and adorable in there and thats bc film is decent and they have chemistry together.  i think that to really consider somewhat a good actress, they must be able to pull through chemistry with pra'ek, get into character.  I feel like I can almost watch Kim in any character because she plays the character like the character and that's what amazing.

other newbies still suck!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me kim is wayyyy better than matt ,okey okey i sound like a bias now but really from my perspective i tried to watch one of amtt's lakorn but i failed i felt like she always has that mean look in her eyes that turn me down i don't know how to express it she doesn't get me into the character kim has a pwerful arm her eyes she has  amazing technique in showing every single changed of emotional through her eyes i don't see that in soo manyyyy actress 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Nangfah11 said:
@
Anonymous95

thats a good comparison you have between Matt and Kim. although i havent been able to watch Matt, i dont think ill even watch her with james ma lol they look awkward and not too fitful or compitable.. what other lakorn she plays u think is good? recommend it

i think the only lakorn of matt i like and laugh my butt off is the romantic comedy with film. she was absolutely funny, cute and adorable in there and thats bc film is decent and they have chemistry together.  i think that to really consider somewhat a good actress, they must be able to pull through chemistry with pra'ek, get into character.  I feel like I can almost watch Kim in any character because she plays the character like the character and that's what amazing.

other newbies still suck!
I would recommend Fai Nai Wayu. She was good in there. :) Matt was great in PRPR. :lol2: I liked her in there. ^_^
janajelly1 said:
^^^ Agree, Kim is sometimes a bit stiff but she's still at the beginning of her career so she still has time to perfect her acting.I think Kim needs a little more work on her crying and other little things but she's doing really well. 

From all the younger generation. Matt is ahead of everyone. She is very natural and really good. Sad thing is she's never had a chance to shine. She hasn;t had an amazing lakorn with a super popular p'ek. Which is sad. I think she has the charm and talent but never got the chance to shine.
Yeah, she can improve on her crying. A lot of other actresses can too. Hahaha. But Kim also needs to improve on certain facial expressions. Other than that, she's on the right track. :) Personally, I think Matt is a really good actress. Honestly speaking, she's the best among the younger generation. But I think her biggest fallback is that she doesn't have the superstar aura to her. It doesn't deny the fact that she's still a really talented actress. It's just that in this day and age, there are many talentless people or less talented people who make it big because they have the aura and charm that intrigues viewers and keeps them interested. Kim is one of the ones who is more talented and has the ability and potential to keep getting better. So I think she will make it far. Matt is up there as well. I envision her as someone like Ploy, Jui, or Noon in the future.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
for me kim is wayyyy better than matt ,okey okey i sound like a bias now but really from my perspective i tried to watch one of amtt's lakorn but i failed i felt like she always has that mean look in her eyes that turn me down i don't know how to express it she doesn't get me into the character kim has a pwerful arm her eyes she has  amazing technique in showing every single changed of emotional through her eyes i don't see that in soo manyyyy actress 

ditto. i dont think matt is considered great lol, she has more below-average lakorn than kim lol

kim has nailed almost every role. :)

i still cannot watch matt or others as much. most likely, im going to skip matt/jamesma lakorn lol

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
janajelly1 said:
Kim is still stiff/awkward in some scenes, not every scene but some. With Anne's help she started to get better at her facial expressions, and she's constantly improving lakorn after lakorn.

stiff is underrated word for kim. bomb is stiff. ae's kid richy is stiff. even mint chalida is more stiff than kim. lmao thats why she's playing second to kim and others. stiff are robotic acting, perhaps some people need to revisit what stiff means.  Kim has the most natural fluency in acting. Even from her first lakron, she was still playing the character flawlessly, unlike others who are demoted back and forth between na'eks. lmao!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

You bias Kim fan. LOL.Don't worry I'm bias with James. XD (Not a delusional crazy fan who won't take criticism against him though lol)

Which lakorn did you try to watch? Matt nails every role she's given and I have to say is more natural in facial expressions especially through her eyes. I always get into her characters and forget it's her acting.She's that amazing. She can play sweet, mean, and any other kind of character. 

Kim is still stiff/awkward in some scenes, not every scene but some. With Anne's help she started to get better at her facial expressions, and she's constantly improving lakorn after lakorn.
i tried the one she played with great and i tried to watch her in a random scenes here an there , and jana you know i can tkae criticism  about kim am not a crazy fan girl it's just i don't feel the same as you :ghehe: i just disagree with in the point that matt is better than kim