[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Wondering what is the progress now. Have they finished half of it? Hoping they done before August so Kim can accept one more lakorn in the middle of the year.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Wondering what is the progress now. Have they finished half of it? Hoping they done before August so Kim can accept one more lakorn in the middle of the year.

now they have been filming for 5 months until now so how much 5 month can make progress in filming i think they could reach the half , so technically if they continue filming in this pace i 'm very positive kim can have news of a new lakorn by the end of September :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  just guessing   

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

now they have been filming for 5 months until now so how much 5 month can make progress in filming i think they could reach the half , so technically if they continue filming in this pace i 'm very positive kim can have news of a new lakorn by the end of September :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  just guessing   
I hope so I want to see Kim in more lakorns and with new pairs. Already start guessing who in the next co-star of Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I hope Kim pairs up with new people, although I want her to reunite with Nadech and Ananda I want to see her with other people first. 

I think Kim has a high chance of working with Ken T. He doesn't have anything coming up and I would love to see them pair up. 

just reading and imagining it can make me emotional , i'm fragile whenever kenberley name come up :heart: :heart: :heart: daydreaming mode

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm guessing that Kim's next costars are going to be one or two of these: Mario, Nadech, Ananda, Ken T., Ken P., Great, James Jirayu, Tik, or Andrew. Of course, there's Mark too, but I hope they don't reunite until 2017. If they're going to reunite, it better be a slap-kiss.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I'm guessing that Kim's next costars are going to be one or two of these: Mario, Nadech, Ananda, Ken T., Ken P., Great, James Jirayu, Tik, or Andrew. Of course, there's Mark too, but I hope they don't reunite until 2017. If they're going to reunite, it better be a slap-kiss.
hahahaha anonymous girl you didn't  leave much  :ghehe: ii feel like you though , anyone is possible for me can't predict  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: