[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
Wtf! Did it just happened? Nath pulled a bunch of hair out. Omg that is so freaky
SHE IS KILLER she is more than freak she is a monster a pure evil  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

it seems  iwll slap Natee for the next part why he is hurting her again and again what is her fault is her fault she trusted you and gave her heart to you she didn't ever open up to anyone before you were the first one she thought she will be safe with and will not leave her or hurt her like others  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  i feel sad already seeing her face in the preview 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
peace said:
SHE IS KILLER she is more than freak she is a monster a pure evil  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

it seems  iwll slap Natee for the next part why he is hurting her again and again what is her fault is her fault she trusted you and gave her heart to you she didn't ever open up to anyone before you were the first one she thought she will be safe with and will not leave her or hurt her like others  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  i feel sad already seeing her face in the preview
Yes she is a psycho evil monster!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feeel soo saaaadddd sooo saaaaaadddd why he did that to her kim is the only one i can't resist my tears when she cry she is in pain and their conversation wass sooo intense and heartbreaking first time saw them having such a serious adult talk i pity her why i was liking him cause he was the only one she felt safe with i can' i can't  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: :teary: :teary: my heart ache for her