[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA. That's funny. Hey, look at how many times Zoe had to demonstrate with the cuttting. What does that say about Bate? Still a big mammoth to me. HAHAHA. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I actually finished this lakorn today; I've been watching it for the last two days and a half; yay, I feel kind of accomplished about finishing it haha. :D :clap: I'll come back to review it in details another time. But for the most part, I do :heart: it very much. :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I actually finished this lakorn today; I've been watching it for the last two days and a half; yay, I feel kind of accomplished about finishing it haha. :D :clap: I'll come back to review it in details another time. But for the most part, I do :heart: it very much. :wub:

You did!! Yay! 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
Yay!!!! Marathoning it for 2 and a half days says something about the awesomeness of this lakorn then :) 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Phatman!! 
I see  that you're watching MJT, what do you think??? 

It's alright. I just don't like how they made Waree so boyish, I'm just not really a fan of tomboy nang'eks. They can be tough, as long as they don't completely lose their feminine charms, but in MJT I just see Waree as a tomboy who doesn't possess any kind of girlish charm. It doesn't help that Margie's portraying Waree either because Margie's got quite some masculine features. Like I mentioned in MJT's thread, not only does she act like a boy, she looks like one too, so I find it unbelievable how Sama falls in love with her. So, overall it's alright. I haven't been watching it lately though because I've been caught up with lots of work. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You did!! Yay! 

Haha, I did, girl! :grouphug: I highly regret joining in the fun while it was still airing, but I don't regret putting my all into SSP either...for the most part. :p :D I'm going straight to sleep right after posting this, so I'll have to save the gushing for NRSL for another time...perhaps Tuesday. :yes: Oh, I'm still thinking about that fanfiction in my head. :fanfic:

Lynlee_love said:
Yay!!!! Marathoning it for 2 and a half days says something about the awesomeness of this lakorn then :)

:whahuh: Oh, it does! I don't regret watching it at all! One of those lakorns that is a real treat! This lakorn is pure awesomeness indeed. :D Well, I'm kind of exaggerating, but I'll go into the details later! :wink: I do :heart: it for real though. :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, I did, girl! :grouphug: I highly regret joining in the fun while it was still airing, but I don't regret putting my all into SSP either...for the most part. :p :D I'm going straight to sleep right after posting this, so I'll have to save the gushing for NRSL for another time...perhaps Tuesday. :yes: Oh, I'm still thinking about that fanfiction in my head. :fanfic:

:whahuh: Oh, it does! I don't regret watching it at all! One of those lakorns that is a real treat! This lakorn is pure awesomeness indeed. :D Well, I'm kind of exaggerating, but I'll go into the details later! :wink: I do :heart: it for real though. :thumbsup:
Haha. True, SSP and NRSL aired at the same time.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. True, SSP and NRSL aired at the same time.

Yes, they did. It would have made more sense if I had follow NRSL on the weekends while following SSP on Monday-Tuesday, but my schedule was full of love for SSP. :smack: Not enough time for anything else, even though there's plenty of love to go around. :lolyup: Hmm, being a Ch3 (prime time?) lakorn with longer episodes, NRSL finished first before SSP. I wish Exact lakorn episodes are an hour and a half long. -_- Yeah, I have time for small talk haha. Going to get ready for work in a little bit. :lol: Later, guys! :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, they did. It would have made more sense if I had follow NRSL on the weekends while following SSP on Monday-Tuesday, but my schedule was full of love for SSP. :smack: Not enough time for anything else, even though there's plenty of love to go around. :lolyup: Hmm, being a Ch3 (prime time?) lakorn with longer episodes, NRSL finished first before SSP. I wish Exact lakorn episodes are an hour and a half long. -_- Yeah, I have time for small talk haha. Going to get ready for work in a little bit. :lol: Later, guys! :grouphug:
Your mind was full of ToomVill, that's why. Haha. I, on the other hand, had Peter. Hehe.

Well one hour each episode is okay, but another 30 mins is even better. Hehe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@Maiko.. it's a bit sad that you beat me at watching this lakorn... I'm at 10.. ahhh... Still catching up *sniffsniff*

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Your mind was full of ToomVill, that's why. Haha. I, on the other hand, had Peter. Hehe.

Well one hour each episode is okay, but another 30 mins is even better. Hehe.

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: :bhehe: :ghehe: Guilty as charged! :blush: :wink: I'll get back to you on Peter; dang it, I'm still too lazy to write out my detailed thoughts on a lot of things: SSP, ToomVill, Peter, NRSL, etc, etc. :D I seriously feel like an hour per episode isn't long enough now for Exact lakorns (especially for the last episode)...weird how I didn't really feel that way when Exact lakorns were only 44+ minutes long hahaha! :shrug: :lolyup:

aikoden said:
@Maiko.. it's a bit sad that you beat me at watching this lakorn... I'm at 10.. ahhh... Still catching up *sniffsniff*

Wha-? And you started it before I did, dear Aiko! :faint: But that's because I had a lot of free time on my hands, in between work and at home. :coverlaf: I don't have to worry about school. :phew: Awh, don't worry about it; focus on school! :console: I'm positive you'll be able to enjoy NRSL no matter what. :D :kiss:

Asy

sarNie Immature
Just finished watching this lakorn. Love it despite the 'FUNNY' action scenes. I don't mind to see this couple pair up again. 

AikOm^_^

Asy said:
Just finished watching this lakorn. Love it despite the 'FUNNY' action scenes. I don't mind to see this couple pair up again. 

:whahuh: Yeah, some action scenes were too much! :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Asy said:

They were beyond funny. HAHA. They were ridiculously crazy funny! But yup despite those scenes, NRSL's storyline pulled me through. 

AikOm^_^

Whoa, what the sheep?! Forty users are reading this topic right now...39 guests and me! :eyetwitch: Wow... Suddenly, people want to find out about NRSL or what? :lolyup: :lmao3: Cool!

phatman said:
I'm here...reminiscing the good 'ole times we were all enjoying Bate and Zoe's cuteness...

Aw, I missed it all! :cry1: Hehe, darn! I really need to finish those unfinished business. :lol: :smack: Still so many things to do, and here I am, wasting time. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Whoa, what the sheep?! Forty users are reading this topic right now...39 guests and me! :eyetwitch: Wow... Suddenly, people want to find out about NRSL or what? :lolyup: :lmao3: Cool!

Aw, I missed it all! :cry1: Hehe, darn! I really need to finish those unfinished business. :lol: :smack: Still so many things to do, and here I am, wasting time. :p
Really?? I'm on my phone so I can't tell how many users are in here. Hehe.

You haven't finished this lakorn?! :smack: You missing out girl. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Really?? I'm on my phone so I can't tell how many users are in here. Hehe.

You haven't finished this lakorn?! :smack: You missing out girl. Haha.

Twenty-five guests are now reading this topic. :D Hey, you're forgetting my previous comments/posts in the previous page(?) (whoops! Crossed out, because it's actually on this page that I wrote that post about finishing this lakorn haha)... I did finish this lakorn, girl! :lolyup: It's just that I meant to come back to share my favorite scenes/things about this lakorn, but I haven't done so yet. :coverlaf: I'm still in shock that it's your favorite lakorn this year hehe!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Twenty-five guests are now reading this topic. :D Hey, you're forgetting my previous comments/posts in the previous page(?)... I did finish this lakorn, girl! :lolyup: It's just that I meant to come back to share my favorite scenes/things about this lakorn, but I haven't done so yet. :coverlaf: I'm still in shock that it's your favorite lakorn this year hehe!
Oo, that's a lot of users. Hehe.

Oh right! Haha. Silly me, silly me. Oh, well, Reword: :smack: You slacking off girl? Haha. I'm still waiting for those favorite scenes of yours. Hehe.

You shocked that this is my favorite lakorn this year?? What would you expect to be my favorite, then? Hehe.