[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know! If he indeed kissed her I would've probably fainted from happiness. Haha. I'm in love with Peter....all over again!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, Bate is a perv. Always nasty thoughts! Haha. That part when she was hiding in his...you know what was hilarious. It is true though, people can misunderstand haha. Her reputation can be even more damaged. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait, so the house they went to is suppose to be a vacation house? Because I heard her say that there's no one who lives there, so Bate can feel more at ease...? He mentioned something like she's going to put her family in danger, right? Which was why she was shocked to see her whole family at the place??

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Omg!! Soh's father and brother are funny as!! Talking about guns and shooting stuff.....he's a police officer guys, he's not threatened by you two!!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Wait, so the house they went to is suppose to be a vacation house? Because I heard her say that there's no one who lives there, so Bate can feel more at ease...? He mentioned something like she's going to put her family in danger, right? Which was why she was shocked to see her whole family at the place??
Nope, it was the house they lived in before they moved into the city. So she didn't think they'd be there, but her sister in law said the other house is under going renovation, so they've moved here.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ok they're cute and I love them. I wanna laugh really loudly at Bate and Soh practicing how to be gay and the Soh jumpin up really fast when she hears her dads voice.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The girl who plays Zoe's sis-in-law is pretty. Hehe.

Omg that scene they were at the beach, I feel like they were totally flirting or like bickering in a flirty way. Haha. Talking about never having a bf/gf; Bate just smiling away at Zoe. :ghehe: And Zoe finally spitting it out that she's worried about him!! Now it's her turn to make him stay.

I love how Bate is aware of the dad and bro's thoughts. He was just smiling at their comments. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Nope, it was the house they lived in before they moved into the city. So she didn't think they'd be there, but her sister in law said the other house is under going renovation, so they've moved here.
Ah...I see. Hehe. Thank you!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Lol yes they were totally flirting!!! Neither of them have ever dated anyone. They're meant to be!!!!!

Lol I wonder what that biatch Kaew will do when she knows that Richard only wants to know where Soh is to kill her. She'll probably help along the plan.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg Peter cannot act katoey. He's too manly and his voice is too deep. Haha. When he tries to act like that he sounds like a sick person. Haha. His voice becomes hoarse. I totally love the part her family was interrogating them. Especially when Bate finally does a katoey impersonation: "Betty doesn't like women." Hahaha. I laughed my butt off, literally.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Lol yes they were totally flirting!!! Neither of them have ever dated anyone. They're meant to be!!!!!

Lol I wonder what that biatch Kaew will do when she knows that Richard only wants to know where Soh is to kill her. She'll probably help along the plan.
Geez, I hope they don't make Kaew that evil.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So, Kaew said her and Zoe are close friends...shouldn't Richard have an ounce of suspicion that Kaew might be in on the spying stuff?? Unless he's blinded by her..beauty? Haha.

Awe man, now I have to wait some more for the remaining parts.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Omg Peter cannot act katoey. He's too manly and his voice is too deep. Haha. When he tries to act like that he sounds like a sick person. Haha. His voice becomes hoarse. I totally love the part her family was interrogating them. Especially when Bate finally does a katoey impersonation: "Betty doesn't like women." Hahaha. I laughed my butt off, literally.
HAHAHA TOTALLY AGREE!!! He's way too manly and it ended up being heaps funny, which was probably the point of it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
HAHAHA TOTALLY AGREE!!! He's way too manly and it ended up being heaps funny, which was probably the point of it.
I had a good laugh when he was practicing too. Haha. I think he was laughing too, for reals, because he knows he can't do it. Haha.