[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Omg phatman!!! You're making me smile and feel all giddy too!!!
I'm counting scene number 3 as their first date. Cause I'm pretty sure it was an unofficial date :)

Yes it was! They fed fish together, ate together, and rode bikes together all with smiles. If that wasn't a date what was it? HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here comes my Butterfly Scenes set two!

Butterfly Scene #6​
You guys have seen this already, but it doesn't hurt to post it again. The way Bate grabbed Zoe's hands got me all giddy!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #7​
Just look at the way Bate's stealing glances at Zoe. SO CUTE! And look at Zoe!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #8​
Need I say anything?
 ​
Butterfly Scene #9​
They're in...love~...
 ​
Butterfly Scene #10​
I had to add this because Bate is totally feeling shy. Haha. Why was he hesitant? Well, no other reason than because he's blushing! Or could it be something else? Naughty Bate! 

Credit: FriSatSunHD​

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Lol our Bate got turned on by Soh's back!! I'm wondering if it's actually Margie though, like you see her with the dress unzipped but you don't actually see if it's her?? Cause I'm thinking that Margie might have been wearing like a boob tube or something?? So it could have been like some other randoms back?? Maybe even his gf??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Yeah, that makes me wonder if that was Peter's hand. Haha. Whatever, lets just say that was Peter and Margie. Haha.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Haha. Yeah, that makes me wonder if that was Peter's hand. Haha. Whatever, lets just say that was Peter and Margie. Haha.
Lol so I'm not weird for wondering that then?? But hey they've been heaps touchy feely, plus the shirtless Peter and all that, so it might actually be the both of them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished episode 9, and I must say...I enjoyed this episode sooo much. It had all the genres: drama, romance, slap/kiss, comedy, and acti-...more comedy. I smiled throughout the first half. Bate is sooo in love now, you can just tell. You can tell Zoe's feelings as well, she never wants to be away from him for one sec. Always wanting his company!! You can take Gwin, Kaew, and Nin you can take your Tarn. Don't need to worry about Zoe because she has his royal hotness right beside her! Haha. Bate is sooo romantic! I love
the whole scene they were on the boat. Who would've guessed that such a cliched scene would become such a great scene! Did I hear an indirect confession From Bate to Zoe?? "Back then the stars were plain, but now they're beautiful." Ack!! I'm loving the scriptwriters so much now...seriously. They made Bate such a logical, smart, loving, and romantic person, he is like my ideal pta'ek! Omg, when he kissed her on her cheeks...5 times!...I literally smiled until my face was about to rip. It was that good. Peter, why are you so hot?? During the second half, the act..ion...um...I had a really good laugh. Haha. Just about everything was laugh-worthy. Okay, well maybe not the actual fight scenes, those were good. But the shooting, the car chasing, the running away just didn't cut for me. Haha. Oh and the parts Zoe went in to hug Bate after he saved her, I'm suppose to think sweet, but I can't help laugh either! Haha. I know it's in the moment where the girl and the guy displays their true feelings, but dude...get out of there before you get caught already! Haha. Sorry my post is sort of all over the place, I'm exited and I'm on my phone, so it will be a bizarre post. What else do I have to say...???... Oh, I love Peters fight scenes, especially with his leather jacket, reminds me of HK action/romance movies where the lead guy saves his girl from the bad guys. Hehe. I'm feeling giddy all over. Oh yeah, and don't they know about...back up?? I know they work in individual teams, but when it has come that far, there has to be at least some regular cops at the scene to make sure things are right...right?? Haha. And why do they always escape to the strangest places?? I don't get it. Haha. It's so funny. Thank you scriptwriters for giving me this good laugh. Muah!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG OMG OMG!!!! I just read the article in Manager......this finale scene is going to be so sweet and have me spazzing so much!!!!!  :woot:  :woot2:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Holy S**t!!!! How friggin HOT does Peter look in this pic!!! OMG.......MARRY ME!!!!!

and our gorgeous N'ek Margie

cr Manager

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Our two pra'nangs have reconciled  :dance1: So according to Manager, this finale scene took them over 3 hours to film cause they wanted it to be perfect and so that it would stay with the fans. 

cr Manager

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile

cr Manager

So this is the article in Thai
  "ปีเตอร์ - มาร์กี้" เนรมิตฉากโรแมนติก
       ขอหวานชวนฟินปิดฉาก “นางร้ายสายลับ”

เป็นคู่พระ-นางที่จิกกัดกันน่ารักลงตัวอีกคู่หนึ่ง จนแฟนละครถึงกับไม่อยากให้ละครจบ สำหรับพระเอกยิ้มกว้าง ปีเตอร์ คอร์ป ไดเรนดัล กับนางเอกสาวสุดน่ารัก มาร์กี้-ราศรี บาเลนซิเอก้า ในละคร แอ็คชั่นคอเมดี้ ชวนอารมณ์ดี “นางร้ายสายลับ” ทางช่อง 3 แม้จะเจอหน้ากันทีไร เป็นต้องหาเรื่องใส่กันตลอด ๆ แต่ล่าสุด ผู้กองเบศ ปีเตอร์ ยอมยกธงขาวให้สาวโซ่ มาร์กี้ เนรมิตฉากหวาน ๆ ของสายลับสาวแต่งงาน

เป็นฉากที่ โซ่ (มาร์กี้) โดนหลอกจาก นฤเบศ (ปีเตอร์) ว่ายังมีภารกิจสุดท้ายที่ต้องทำ โดยการตามผู้ชายคนหนึ่งในงาน โซ่ตกหลุ่มพรางปรากฏว่าผู้ชายคนนั้นก็คือนฤเบศ พอรู้ว่าโดนหลอกโซ่จะกลับแต่ถูกนฤเบศดึงตัวเอาไว้ นฤเบศบอกกับโซ่ว่าเขาต้องไปดูงานต่างประเทศ ตามกฎแล้วสามารถพาภรรยาหรือสายลับคู่หูไปด้วยได้ นฤเบศอยากพาโซ่ไป นฤเบศให้ต้นไม้ที่ชื่อต้นแอบรักกับโซ่ ฉากนี้ผู้กำกับ โอ๋ คฑาเทพ สั่งให้เซ็ตงานปาร์ตี้เล็ก ๆ กลางสวนสวย หลังซ้อมคิวเสร็จเรียบร้อย มาร์กี้ที่อยู่ในชุดเดรสสั้นสีครีมสวยสดใส ต้องเดินหาชายในชุดสูท แต่พอรู้ว่าเป็นหนุ่มเตอร์เท่านั้นก็จะเดินหนี ฉากนี้หนุ่มเตอร์ต้องง้อเต็มที่ ทั้งดึงแขนรั้งตัวไว้ไม่ให้ไป พร้อมส่งยิ้มกว้างละลายใจสาวให้มาร์กี้อีกหนึ่งดอก เล่นเอาสาวที่ยืนลุ้นอยู่ข้าง ๆ ถึงกับฟินแทน ชีวิตจริงเพิ่งขอสาวแต่งงานแบบหวานหยดไปหมาด ๆ ในฉากปีเตอร์ขอมาร์กี้ก็หวานจัดเต็มไม่แพ้กัน เพราะฉากนี้หนุ่มเตอร์ขนต้นแอบรักมาให้เต็มคันรถ ทั้งยังดึงมาร์กี้มาจุ๊บตีตราจอง แม้อากาศจะร้อนแค่ไหน แต่ทั้งคู่ต้องถ่ายฉากหวาน ๆ ฉากนี้นานกว่า 3 ชั่วโมง เพื่อเก็บความน่ารัก หวาน ฟิน ให้อินอยู่ในใจแฟนละคร

จะหวานขนาดไหน ติดตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในละคร นางร้ายสายลับ วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กันยายนนี้ เวลา 20.20 น. ทางช่อง 3

cr Manager

and this is my English translation of it for you guys.

So it says that these two ( Peter and Margie) are another pair of pra'nangs who bicker really cutely with each other. These two are so cute that the lakorn fans don't want it to end ( including this translator right here  :lolyup: ) Every time that Peter and Margie meet each other they always argue, but recently Sarawat Bate, has conceded and raised a white flag to Soh and asked his spy to marry him. 

In this scene Soh is tricked by Bate, who tells her that they still have one last task to complete together. She has to follow a guy during a party, Soh follows along with the plan but turns out the guy she is following is Bate. When she realises that she's been tricked, she makes to leave but Bate pulls her back ( OMG go Bate!!!!! Show your manliness!!!!!  :weee: ) Bate tells Soh that he has to leave to do a case overseas, by law he's allowed to take a wife or a partner or a spy(?) with him as well, he tells Soh that he wants to take her with him. Bate gives Soh an Aep Ruk plant. 

In this scene the director Oh, wanted the set to be a small party in the middle of a garden, after they rehearsed for one time, Margie who was wearing a short and pretty cream dress has to walk around and find the guy in the suit, but when she realises the guy in the suit is Peter all she wants to do is run away. In this scene Peter has to ngor ( I don't think i know the english word for this?? I guess its like reconcile?? but in a more couple-y way? So he has to make up to her big time? ) Margie to the max, and has to both hold/pull her arm and hold on to her so that she doesn't leave ( I'm totally looking forward to this scene!!!) At the same time Peter sends out smiles that melt every girls heart including Margie's.

It then talks about how Peter recently proposed to his gf Ploy and how the scene with Margie is just as sweet. 

Thats cause Bate gives Soh a whole truck full of "ton aep ruk" , he also pulls her in for a kiss ( which I'm assuming is the forehead kiss that we've seen). Even though the weather was very hot, the both of them had to film this scene for 3 hours, to give us this "na rak" scene, and stay in the hearts of the lakorns fans. 

So thats the basic translation of it, I know that gracejen, already translated another article about their misunderstanding, so this is one on the finale scene.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
You know what??? I'm really wishing that they did an interview or something, like usually lakorns go on The Tonight Show, or something like that, where a talk show does an interview or a segment with the two leads, but this one, I feel like its only Peter doing the promotion and stuff, although Margie is probably off filming her other lakorn with Boy. But yeah I do wish to see more of the two of them, cause I want to see how they interact off screen.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ack!! So sweet! Wait...if they misunderstood each other...why did Zoe decide to complete one last mission for The Sun Team? Knowing she'll meet Bate again? Unless she's like since it's a job she has to do it...?
Anyway, why can't they have a real kiss?? Darn you CH3! Do I have to resort to CH5 and CH7 for those lovely kisses? I don't want to. Haha. I guess we've seen a kiss on the lips and kisses on the cheeks already, so they decided to have Bate kiss Zoe's forehead. Since it's sweet, I'll let it go...haha.
I wonder how many episodes total? All I know is they extended 3 eps. I hope there's 14. Hehe.
I know! I see clips of Peter on like all those shows, now where's Margie?? She should help promote too. Haha. After this lakorn, I would love to see Peter in another lakorn. With a new nang'ek. Hehe.

BTW, thanks Lynlee for those Trans!! I don't want it to end either! Do you know the ratings for this lakorn??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
OMG LET ME JUST DIEEEEEEE!!!! Why is Margie not smiling as hugely!!!  SMILE MARGIE!!!!!

cr Manager
It might just be because she's SUPER THIN and can't help it, but put some strength into that hug Margie! Perhaps Peter too?! Why do their hugs look so awkward and stiff? Not only in this pic, their hugs before looked awkward too. I can't feel anything with their embrace. Haha. It's like their both hugging a tree...

And that picture where he kisses her forehead, why so far apart?? Come closer!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm so bored. I go back and forth between these threads to check for updates. Haha. I can't do my Butterfly Scenes either because I don't have my comp with me at the moment! Can't watch Fah Jarod Sai with subs either. Grr. Why??