[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Maybe we're just not there yet...? Hehe. Maybe it'll be Zoe's turn later on. I don't think either of them realize their feelings just yet. They both are showing it, especially in ep.9, but I don't think it's to their knowledge. I really like how the writers slowly made them fall for each other. This is the only lakorn so far this year I've seen in which the pra'nang develop feelings for one another naturally. A+. Hehe.
I knowwwww, most of the lakorns this year have been instalove! Actually a majority of them have been instalove, or either it goes from "I HATE YOU SO MUCH"!!! to "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART"!! This one has progressed naturally, they didn't exactly hate each others guts but they bicker a lot, and its nice to see the feelings slowly develop  :thumbsup:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
One thing I would like to know though is, where is her family??? Like I don't think she's ever mentioned if she has one or what? All I remember is her telling him that she had/has a very loving family. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, he's jogging cause Margie's legs are so much shorter than his, so if he starts bolting, then he ends up leaving Margie behind.

natia

sarNie Egg
Lynlee_love said:
One thing I would like to know though is, where is her family??? Like I don't think she's ever mentioned if she has one or what? All I remember is her telling him that she had/has a very loving family. 

It could be Margie's mum. I think she comes in later on as a special guest star.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
natia said:
It could be Margie's mum. I think she comes in later on as a special guest star.
I saw that shot of her mum, I actually thought she might have guest starred as Bate's mother in the beginning. 
That'll be fun to see her real mother play her onscreen mother. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Gwin, I think, totally knows that Bate is not a transgender person, but is an actual guy. I also think that he's more in love with the idea of BEING with her, then the actual person. He knows next to nothing about her, and is in love with her because IRL she's actually a sweet girl? 

Also Zoe's face when Bate says sweet things to her is totally different to her face when Gwin says stuff to her. Her reaction to Bate is more like she's blushing, while her reaction to Gwin, is either uncomfortable or shy to the max. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ok ep 9. What I loved, EVERY SCENE WITH ZOE AND BATE!!!! oh and the Sun Team as well. What I didn't love. The really dodgy action scenes, what was that car chase??? and like what 10 of Richards people against Bate? Also, I've noticed that when shooting guns in lakorns, they never seem to run out of bullets, its like an endless supply of bullets until the one crucial moment when they suddenly run out. Also I didn't like Kaew, actually I haven't liked her since the beginning, my mum said she looks "talad/baan nok" and looking at her she does kind of look like a country girl.
I feel sorry for poor Peter though, the guy is like sweating buckets, you can see it in the whole shooting scene and back at the safe house and he has to run around/fight/shoot and Margie has to hug him.

Mai full tried to confess her feelings to Bate and he didn't even react when she touched his hand, nor was he paying a lick of attention to what she was saying to him, anyone else notice that he hadn't even taken a bite of cake, he had it in his spoon but then stopped. 
I'm wondering how they're gonna continue this, unless they kind of finish off this Richard, story and kind of start on something else??? Cause there are a couple of scenes from the teaser that we haven't seen yet, and I'm trying to figure out how they come in, like the scene where they both dress up and Margie wears a blonde wig and from what I've heard, Peter and Margie have to speak English during that scene, theres also the scene where she like lifts up her boobs while wearing a white dress and Peter gets a look on his face, as well as a scene where she's wearing a shower cap and for some reason jumps into his arms. 

But anyways, I like how the story is going and the pacing of the romance, also I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not really noticing the age difference between Margie and Peter, like he looks a bit older than her but not 14 years older, which is basically their gap. Also unlike Margie and Chakrit where they made his age a running joke during Mon Juntra, no one has said anything about Zoe and Bate's age difference here. Uh I'm also now shipping the two of them both Zoe and Bate and Margie and Peter so hard, although for the second one not in terms of I want them to go out, but more like I want them to become koo kwan, like Margie has Boy and I love them two together, but Margie and Boy and Margie and Peter are like two different genres/categories? If that makes any sense?? Like I see Margie and Boy as more drama/romance/angst and Margie and Peter as romance/comedy/action with a tiny bit of angst. 

Also P' King Somching who is the director of the drama posted up a pic on IG of that scene with the truck and Bate and Zoe kissing and I'm not really sure what that means? Like if it was ending tonight then it would have said something in the end previews right??? Oh god, I hope it doesn't end next week!!! I'm not ready to let Zoe and Bate go  :cry:  :cry1:  :teary:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oooh whats going on here???

cr pantip

Does that scene lead to this scene???

cr @somching IG

I hope Zoe didn't do anything stupid, like agree to marry Gwin and then realise that she actually LOVES Bate. I hope its like a scene from one of her lakorns. 

cecilia

Staff member
Margie's mom plays as her mother in here too.

Today episode is super sweet <3! I love these two together

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
Margie's mom plays as her mother in here too.

Today episode is super sweet <3! I love these two together
Ahhh so it is her mum then?? Hahaha that must have been fun :) 

Cecilia!! You're streaming it live aren't you??? I wanna watch toooo!!  :teary:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Its all good, FriSatSun has started uploading so I'm watching it now. Hahaha its quiet a coincidence, that I ask about her parents and then her parents appear, I wonder if I ask for a kiss scene if they'll give me one of those too??? 

What does the text between Zoe and Dragon say?? I'm totally loving Bate's sweetness in this ep  :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I knowwwww, most of the lakorns this year have been instalove! Actually a majority of them have been instalove, or either it goes from "I HATE YOU SO MUCH"!!! to "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART"!! This one has progressed naturally, they didn't exactly hate each others guts but they bicker a lot, and its nice to see the feelings slowly develop  :thumbsup:
I know! Hehe. The pace for this lakorn is perfect.

I'm going to post five times in a row too, because I'm on my phone! Haha Well, I guess I can go on my comp. Be right back!!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I know! Hehe. The pace for this lakorn is perfect.

I'm going to post five times in a row too, because I'm on my phone! Haha Well, I guess I can go on my comp. Be right back!!
Lol I'm trying not to do my one sentence spazzing posts and putting it into one.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I noticed that they made Bate's age 35, I wonder how old Zoe is then??? 
Uh can I have a Sarawat Naruebate please??? Or can I be Zoe??? Or just Margie??? Cause she got to see his royal hotness as Phatman calls him, shirtless not once, not twice but has so far seen him shirtless THREE times!!! I would really love to see the bts for this scene. 
So my feedback for ep 10? Everything else other than Zoe and Bate, the Sun Team and Wun and Pie are totally unnecessary. 
I think that Bate did doubt Zoe for a while, but she has his trust back, but I think that he still wants to see her do something to prove that she is with the Sun Team. 
You can clearly see from the scene in the bedroom that they do have feelings for each other, actually I think you could see that they started having feelings for each other in ep 7. 

I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH!!!!!! WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE AND LOVEABLE AND SEXY AND GORGEOUS???????????????

Oh also, omg Bate is totally HOT when he's angry :faint:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I feel totally sorry for these celebrity managers, I wonder who pays them??? and LOL!!!!Kaew is broke!!! I totally loved Wun and Pie's monologue about how Kaew is a broken car, with a broken engine, and saggy airbags, and she has to keep seeing the mechanic to get all her parts fixed  :coverlaf:  :lmao3: