[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have so many favorite scenes in episode 8. HEHE. I won't post pictures for these because then I'll be spoiling everything! HAHA. I will be spoiling one scene with pics though so please be forewarned, I am the master of spoilers. Stay away from my posts if you don't want to be spoiled! HEHE.  

Okay so favorite scenes:
-Bate and Zoe's boxing scene! Peter oozes with hotness, and especially with boxing gloves. YUMMY! Oh yeah and the part he feels her up and slaps her bottom! Rawr! Naughty Bate!
-Superhero to the rescue! Margie is super light compared to macho Peter! He picked her up like he was picking up a toothpick! No offense. HAHA. He treated her wound too.
-Shirtless Pete! I have to add this. When he moved onto to her like he was going to do something, he was so...hot. Then he went on top of her too! :faint: Did I just faint??
-Gwin's indirect confession to Zoe. I don't mean that specific part, BUT the part they showed Bate's face! He's jealous! Hehe.
-Bate's stern eye contact with Zoe and Gwin. Yup, he's jealous. Which un-jealous guy would stare at a pair like that? 
-Spying gone down. Literally. When Zoe fell on top of Bate and Bate's all secretly smiling! That got me all smiling too!

Now, here is my absolute most favorite scene from episode 8. Peter did great during this scene!
(Again this is my crappy translation, using my most limited Thai knowledge. Kuda do tell me if I'm on the right, or wrong, track. HEHE. I want to know how accurate/inaccurate my translations are.)

(Uh-oh, he's thinking about Gwin's indirect confession to Zoe! You know you're jealous!)

Bate: What's wrong with me? Why am I thinking about that villainous spy?

Zoe: Hey you! Are you talking about me?

Bate: No. I wasn't talking about you at all.

Zoe: Really? Just now, I heard you say "villainous spy." If you weren't talking about me, who were you talking about?

Bate: Just because I said villainous, what does it have to do with you? Why would I talk about you? You think too highly of yourself.

Zoe: Hey you, talking nicely to me for once, will it make you die?

Bate: A bad-mouth person like me can only talk this much.

Zoe: *??*

Bate: And if you want a guy who speaks nicely to you, I suggest you go listen to your pra'ek, go.

Zoe: *What?*

Bate: My heart isn't so kind...? You don't understand how I really feel?? (I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what he could be saying...I haven't the slightest clue. Perhaps about his heart? Feelings? Oh, and I LOVE the part he goes "Oey!" Especially how he delivered it!)

Zoe: You are really bothersome!

Bate: Me? Bothersome? I was sitting here by myself, who's the bothersome one?

(Uh-oh, Zoe's caught. HAHA.)

Bate: Why don't you go back to where you came from! I want to be alone. Go!

Zoe: You dare chase me away!

Bate: Yes!

(And, what do you know they play with water...again! HAHA. Yes Lynlee they do LOVE water! I guess this is their way of reconciling.)

Credit: FriSatSunHD ​
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SCENE! Performance well delivered, as usual, by our pra'nang!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did I mention I adore Wun and Pie?! Well, I do! Especially Wun. Haha. That actor, idk I'd he's really katoey or not, but he is my favorite katoey character. He sounds and acts so natural unlike some who try really hard.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe man. I just finished ep. 9. seems like we're going to be seeing more serious action scenes. Me don't like it. I think that's the only downside of this lakorn. The action sequences suck! I feel like they're so slow. When Peter should be running fast for his life he's like jogging...? How are we suppose to feel like he's running for his life when he's prancing? Grr. I get so frustrated! Haha. I hope they don't give us just drama and action tomorrow. I want to see comedy as well.

natia

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Did I mention I adore Wun and Pie?! Well, I do! Especially Wun. Haha. That actor, idk I'd he's really katoey or not, but he is my favorite katoey character. He sounds and acts so natural unlike some who try really hard.

Yes I love his character too.  :) 

natia

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Awe man. I just finished ep. 9. seems like we're going to be seeing more serious action scenes. Me don't like it. I think that's the only downside of this lakorn. The action sequences suck! I feel like they're so slow. When Peter should be running fast for his life he's like jogging...? How are we suppose to feel like he's running for his life when he's prancing? Grr. I get so frustrated! Haha. I hope they don't give us just drama and action tomorrow. I want to see comedy as well.
I feel you. But I'm loving it. Get to see more of the Sun team in action :)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Ugh really??? So no more cute scenes?? No more parts where I sit and smile at my laptop like an idiot?? I can't wait to get home and watch ep 9.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
natia said:
I feel you. But I'm loving it. Get to see more of the Sun team in action :)
True that, but the action scenes are too...corny...it makes me want to cry. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Ugh really??? So no more cute scenes?? No more parts where I sit and smile at my laptop like an idiot?? I can't wait to get home and watch ep 9.
Well episode 9 was cute, idk about episode 10. From the preview it seems to focus more on the action.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm bored. I've watched all the most recent episodes of everything. Now I don't have anything to do....la, la, la...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
I thought of the same too when i saw this shot in close up :p

Haha. The first thing that popped in my head right when I saw him in that suit, slick hair, and glasses was superman. HAHA. He's the Thai-Danish version of superman.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Bate:What's wrong with me? Why am I thinking about that troublesome villainous actress? 
Soh: Hey you! Are you sitting here bad mouthing me?
Bate: No, I wasn't talking about you at all.
Soh: But a second ago I heard you sitting here talking about a troublesome villainous actress. If you weren't referring to me, then who are you referring to? 
Bate: There are so many actresses that play the villain in Thailand. Why does it have to be you that I'm referring to? Aren't you thinking too highly of yourself?
Soh: Hey, would it kill you to speak to me nicely for a day?
Bate: A guy with a bad mouth like me can only speak this much. If you want to listen to sweet words that sound nice to the ears, go listen to your p'ek over there. Go. "I've given my heart to you a long time ago." (Recites the line that Gawin indirectly confesses to her on set) Gosh, hearing that really fills my heart with joy! (Unsure  of translation)
Soh: Ugh, you're really annoying.
Bate: I'm annoying? I was sitting here peacefully. Who's the one that came to disturb who? Where ever you came from, you can go on and head back that way. I need some peace and quiet. Please go!
Soh: You dare chase me away?
Bate: Yes! What are you doing?!? Don't don't don't! Why are you hitting me?
Soh: Because I'm the type of person who likes to disturb people's peace!

(Chases each other around on the beach)

Your translation wasn't so bad! Congrats. You understand Thai pretty well :D

And I wish they'd show more scenes of Soh getting jealous. I feel like Peter is the only one who's developing feelings for her. She's still focusing on the other guy. Why is Peter doing all the admiring? Soh seems to like Bate's company but I feel like she only sees him as a friend/ co-worker. And when she's jealous, she's jealous because she's afraid that some girl might come and snatch her bff away. Lol. You know how some girls friend zone some guys but teases them? Once the friend seems to be interested in someone else, they're afraid that they might lose their bff so they become over- possessive? I feel like Soh is like that right now. Or the other likable explanation is that she doesn't realize her feelings for him yet. I just don't feel their chemistry. Pete's eyes can ooze for Margie but she's not oozing for him the way I am! HAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Bate:What's wrong with me? Why am I thinking about that troublesome villainous actress? 
Soh: Hey you! Are you sitting here bad mouthing me?
Bate: No, I wasn't talking about you at all.
Soh: But a second ago I heard you sitting here talking about a troublesome villainous actress. If you weren't referring to me, then who are you referring to? 
Bate: There are so many actresses that play the villain in Thailand. Why does it have to be you that I'm referring to? Aren't you thinking too highly of yourself?
Soh: Hey, would it kill you to speak to me nicely for a day?
Bate: A guy with a bad mouth like me can only speak this much. If you want to listen to sweet words that sound nice to the ears, go listen to your p'ek over there. Go. "I've given my heart to you a long time ago." (Recites the line that Gawin indirectly confesses to her on set) Gosh, hearing that really fills my heart with joy! (Unsure  of translation)
Soh: Ugh, you're really annoying.
Bate: I'm annoying? I was sitting here peacefully. Who's the one that came to disturb who? Where ever you came from, you can go on and head back that way. I need some peace and quiet. Please go!
Soh: You dare chase me away?
Bate: Yes! What are you doing?!? Don't don't don't! Why are you hitting me?
Soh: Because I'm the type of person who likes to disturb people's peace!

(Chases each other around on the beach)

Your translation wasn't so bad! Congrats. You understand Thai pretty well :D

And I wish they'd show more scenes of Soh getting jealous. I feel like Peter is the only one who's developing feelings for her. She's still focusing on the other guy. Why is Peter doing all the admiring? Soh seems to like Bate's company but I feel like she only sees him as a friend/ co-worker. And when she's jealous, she's jealous because she's afraid that some girl might come and snatch her bff away. Lol. You know how some girls friend zone some guys but teases them? Once the friend seems to be interested in someone else, they're afraid that they might lose their bff so they become over- possessive? I feel like Soh is like that right now. Or the other likable explanation is that she doesn't realize her feelings for him yet. I just don't feel their chemistry. Pete's eyes can ooze for Margie but she's not oozing for him the way I am! HAHA.

I was pretty close! Hehe. Thank you, thank you!

Yeah, I feel you. However, I can feel Zoe slowly falling for Bate. Whenever she's with Gwin she feels kind of uncomfortable you know what I mean? When he approaches her, her facial expression shows me she doesn't feel giddy in front of him anymore.  Like when he confessed to her, she looked weird and awkward.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

I was pretty close! Hehe. Thank you, thank you!

Yeah, I feel you. However, I can feel Zoe slowly falling for Bate. Whenever she's with Gwin she feels kind of uncomfortable you know what I mean? When he approaches her, her facial expression shows me she doesn't feel giddy in front of him anymore.  Like when he confessed to her, she looked weird and awkward.
She looked really uncomfortable when he said all that stuff to her. I don't think she's friend zoning Bate though, I think she just doesn't realise her feelings for him. Like the scene where he puts the shoes on for her, she looks at him like "he can be pretty caring if he wants to" expression. But yeah Bate is mainly the one who gets all jealous and stuff.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
She looked really uncomfortable when he said all that stuff to her. I don't think she's friend zoning Bate though, I think she just doesn't realise her feelings for him. Like the scene where he puts the shoes on for her, she looks at him like "he can be pretty caring if he wants to" expression. But yeah Bate is mainly the one who gets all jealous and stuff.
Maybe we're just not there yet...? Hehe. Maybe it'll be Zoe's turn later on. I don't think either of them realize their feelings just yet. They both are showing it, especially in ep.9, but I don't think it's to their knowledge. I really like how the writers slowly made them fall for each other. This is the only lakorn so far this year I've seen in which the pra'nang develop feelings for one another naturally. A+. Hehe.