I LOVE this part too!! Peter is so hot!
 ​
This is cute!
 ​
I wanna be at his back!
 ​
Awe, Margie's so lucky!
 ​
I love this one. They look like a teenage couple than just got caught doing something...bad. HEHE.
 ​
I love how they looked at eachother too!!
 ​
Credit: FriSatSunHD​

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have another scene to share, but it's getting late and I'm tired, so I shall share it tomorrow! Hehe.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Omg looking at all the pics that you've posted up, I wanna watch ep 7 again. They're so cute!!! And before you were mentioning the scene when they were back at the safe house and just looking at each other.....loved it!!
They should just extend this lakorn for ever and just have Zoe being a spy for Bate in all his cases and they can just have heaps of cute scenes :) and I would be happy :lolyup:

I'm thinking it was supposed to end next week?? So that would bring it to like 13 eps?? But if they've extended it by 3 then the week after it should be finishe by? There's still a few scenes that we haven't seen yet.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

Haha. Oh how I wish! I wish he'd just marry me! Oh wait, nevermind. I'd be committing adultery for I'm already married to Patson Sarindu. HAHA.
HAHAHAHAHA he could marry me, I'm not attached :)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Sawan said:
Is this ending soon? Seems like Richard is going to catch Soh tomorrow.
I think in that scene, from what I remember of the preview he says "who are you? Who sent you?" So either it's a dream or he doesn't recognise her outside of her pretty clothes??

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I'm also thinking that Gwin and Mai can see the attraction/feelings that they have for each other. Gwin has peeked in on two moments so far, the scene where Bate helps Zoe when she gets a scrape and the scene of them running around and playing in the water. Mai accidentally walked in on them on top of each other, and then watched Bate take care of Zoe when she fake choked, and she witnessed the phone call between them, and how Bate had to hide the caller ID from her. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
You cant really see them, but you can tell that he has tattoo's in this scene, and even though, they aren't giving us a chance to fully see his tattoo's during his shirtless scenes, I'll take what I can get, in this case, these scenes. 

Uh for those of you who haven't seen ep 8 yet, sorry for the spoilers but hey, you have these cute as hell scene to look forward to :) 

cr. FriSatSun

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
More Team the Sun, please excuse me, I've just discovered more IG accounts of people in the lakorn. Uh tell me to stop if you want.......

I'm thinking the first one is Bate :)

The gorgeousness/hotness that is Peter Corp in a tailored shirt  :drools:  :weee:  :faint:

cr @billbhudit IG

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh they finished shooting this like 2 months ago??? They filmed for 6 months, and here I was hoping that they were still filming the show  :cry:

cr @parkgooong IG

Oh although if there has been an announcement of 3 more eps then they are probably filming it now in which case.....YAY!! :party:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
LOL!!! The caption says " My older sister forced me to do this pose"

cr krit-wong IG

cecilia

Staff member
Hahaha .. beginning part of him tricking her was so funny --- the light went out and was turned on .. he came crawling under the comforter (dirty mind) and told her he's going to sleep so she better stop screaming lmao

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
Hahaha .. beginning part of him tricking her was so funny --- the light went out and was turned on .. he came crawling under the comforter (dirty mind) and told her he's going to sleep so she better stop screaming lmao
OMG EP 9 IS OUT????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee, thanks so much for those pictures! Keep them coming alright! Hehe.

Yes, episode 9 is out already!! I finished episode 8 too. And err, so many favorite scenes! I'll be back to share with you all favorite scenes from Episode 7 and 8! I must say quickly before I go get busy though is Peter is improving! I really like his acting in episode 8! He just made me love him more!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
On the tattoo pictures, big slip up on the editing crews part! HAHA. Why did they give him a white shirt if he was gonna get wet? Towards the end of episode 8 you can see a little bit of the tattoo on his right forearm too. Hehe.

Lynlee_love said:
Oh I'm also thinking that Gwin and Mai can see the attraction/feelings that they have for each other. Gwin has peeked in on two moments so far, the scene where Bate helps Zoe when she gets a scrape and the scene of them running around and playing in the water. Mai accidentally walked in on them on top of each other, and then watched Bate take care of Zoe when she fake choked, and she witnessed the phone call between them, and how Bate had to hide the caller ID from her. 

Yup. You can tell that Mai and Gwin can see the attraction Zoe and Bate have towards each other, which is why Gwin is moving up his pace. He doesn't want to lose Zoe.

That scene was adorable! When he was taking care of her. HEHE. I bet Zoe was jealous that Bate talked so kindly to Mai. 

cecilia said:

He wants an excuse for her to stay with him. HEHE. Tricky Bate.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here it comes, my last favorite scene from episode 7:

(This is so sweet. Zoe complains just a little about her feet hurting and what does Bate do?)
Bate: What happened to your foot? Is it okay? What's wrong? (He even kneels down to check it out!)
 ​
(I LOVE how he starts to take off her heels without getting her permission. HEHE.)
 ​
(Zoe is totally feeling something inside!)
 ​
Bate: Woah.
 ​
Bate: With this much pain, how can you endure?
 ​
Zoe: Because they're pretty. Women become prettier with pretty heels. So if you want to be pretty you have to endure!
 ​
Bate: Nonsense!
 ​
Zoe: *Huh?*
 ​
Bate: Why endure pain? Wouldn't it be better to feel comfortable?! 
 ​
Zoe: ??
 ​
Bate: Plus, men don't look at women's shoes to determine whether or not they're pretty. We look at their ideas and their mind.
 ​
Zoe: I'm done talking with you!
 ​
(I had to add this pic, I just love his expression.)
 ​
Zoe: A man like you will never understand women.
 ​
Bate: Yeah, I will never understand. (I LOVE how he surrenders to her. HEHE. TOO CUTE!)
 ​
Zoe: *Whatever...*
 ​
Bate: Here you go.
 ​
I LOVE THIS TOO! Just look at her smiling for Bate's shoes! Margie's very good with her facial expressions. I give her my applaud. Yes, she's won me over. I still don't think her and Peter look physically compatible, but she's won me. HEHE.

Credit: FriSatSunHD​