[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Yeahhh. I'm late because this thread moves so fast! Lol. I can't possibly read everything in time. 
I Feel ya. Haha. Sometimes I check back sometimes I just press on. Haha

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, he's older then her by like 9 years!!! I agree with one of the comments, I thought he was the younger one, or at least he looks like the younger one, I didn't think that's their gap would be 9 years either, maybe like 2-3??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Oh, he's older then her by like 9 years!!! I agree with one of the comments, I thought he was the younger one, or at least he looks like the younger one, I didn't think that's their gap would be 9 years either, maybe like 2-3??
Yeah, they look cute together. You can't even tell their age difference.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Yeah, they look cute together. You can't even tell their age difference.
They're going to make such cute babies!! Their kid/s are going to be so adorable, and have their smile. I wonder if they'll let me babysit their unborn child??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
They're going to make such cute babies!! Their kid/s are going to be so adorable, and have their smile. I wonder if they'll let me babysit their unborn child??
Uh...idk about that, but I'll watch Peter. Haha. Jk. Jk.

cecilia

Staff member
I love how Bate finds all sort of excuses and reasons to hold onto Zoe .. even when they got back to the room she booked, he 'sorta' blackmail her not to leave by making some publicly comments on making news lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 7 is by far my most favorite episode! It's full of sweetness between Bate and Zoe. I will come back in a bit to share the rest of my favorite scenes!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
I love how Bate finds all sort of excuses and reasons to hold onto Zoe .. even when they got back to the room she booked, he 'sorta' blackmail her not to leave by making some publicly comments on making news lol
Hahaha I knowwww!! And I love how he's like "why am I thinking of that spoilt nangrai" he's totally in LOVEEEEEEE
I thought he made a comment about how if she goes back to that room, 1. Richards guards will see her and 2. What will she do if ghosts come and haunt her? Which is when he switched off the lights??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Hahhaha I'll watch both the baby and Peter, someone has to take care of them when she's flying :)

:lolyup: Agree.  :thumbsup:  You and I can be the sitters. I'll watch Peter and you can watch their kid. Alright? Sound good? HAHA.

cecilia said:

Lynlee_love said:
Hahaha I knowwww!! And I love how he's like "why am I thinking of that spoilt nangrai" he's totally in LOVEEEEEEE
I thought he made a comment about how if she goes back to that room, 1. Richards guards will see her and 2. What will she do if ghosts come and haunt her? Which is when he switched off the lights??

Oh, I need to watch episode 8 soon!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I love every ep, especially 6,7 and 8 cause they made me smile like a crazy person :) I'll probably be watching this drama on repeat. Is it too soon to say, best lakorn of the year for me??

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahah we can take turns looking after Peter and the baby, and then he'll see how good we are and marry us too:) yup yup :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Hahahah we can take turns looking after Peter and the baby, and then he'll see how good we are and marry us too:) yup yup :)

Haha. Oh how I wish! I wish he'd just marry me! Oh wait, nevermind. I'd be committing adultery for I'm already married to Patson Sarindu. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright here comes the rest of my favorites scenes from episode 7 with very rough translations:

Zoe: You opportunistic bastard!
 ​
Bate: Stop! What opportunity did I take, I don't know?
 ​
Zoe: Just now...you were holding onto me...
 ​
Bate: *Huh?*
 ​
Zoe: ...your nose was poking at my hair...
 ​
Zoe: ...and your chest was all over my face!
 ​
Bate: So that means you took advantage of me too!?
 ​
Zoe: ?!
 ​
Zoe: You were holding on to me as well, and your face was all over my chest!
 ​
Zoe: My reputation gets damaged!
 ​
Bate: What do want me to do?! Shall we get married?!
 ​
Zoe: *Am I blushing?*
 ​
Bate: *Did I just ask that question?*
 ​
Zoe: *lost at words*
 ​
Bate: Sheesh, talk as if you lost your virginity.
 ​
Zoe: ACK!!!! YOU!!!
 ​
Zoe: Go to h*ll!
 ​
Credit: FriSatSunHD
 ​
I LOVE how the music played right after Bate shouts at her if they should get married. Haha. Got me all giddy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Is this ending soon? Seems like Richard is going to catch Soh tomorrow.

I don't know what the original number of episodes was, but I do know they're extending it to three more episodes. Therefore, it should end by...at least one more week. IF the original number was 11 eps, then it'll end next week, if it was more than 11 eps then next, next week??