[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Hahahahah yes watch it with me!! It's like 2am and I can't go to sleep unless I watch it!! But OMG, he's totally worried for her!!! 

HAHA. I'm watching it right now! 

Lynlee_love said:
I'm watching it, and I'm smiling like a crazy person cause they're so cute, and OMG the self defense scene, he could snap her in half!!

Me too! I thought I was the crazy one. I'm sitting in my room watching it all by myself and smiling to myself. Still smiling. HAHA.

Lynlee_love said:
OMG OMG Bate is acting jealous!!  :woot:
Please excuse my short posts, I'm watching it right now and I just need to spazz, promise I won't say anything that spoils :)

I haven't seen that part yet! Getting there though. Hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
I've tried watching it earlier but got disconnect .. and then i couldn't connect with the stupid network again ..

super excited for the new episode ... thanks girls for the wonderful short update .. it keeps me going high on Zoe and Bate!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wanted to see that shirtless scene so I skipped to that part. HEHE. Naughty me. His royal hotness is full of hotness! EXCEPT he could use some work on his...*ahem*...belly. HAHA. Some toning up will do. :ghehe:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I wanted to see that shirtless scene so I skipped to that part. HEHE. Naughty me. His royal hotness is full of hotness! EXCEPT he could use some work on his...*ahem*...belly. HAHA. Some toning up will do. :ghehe:
YOU SKIPPED!!! Bad Phatman!! I'm sitting here watching each part diligently!! 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I think that out of all the girls Nathan feels the most genuine towards Zoe, with Nin, she's just a stepping stone for him and with Gaew she's easy, but the way that he acts with Zoe is totally different, he seems more genuine with her to me. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Nin is the worst person to have as a friend!! She knows nothing about Zoe, and it's basically a one way friendship.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OH!!! You know what I just realised!! The character of Nin, is exactly the same as the one she played in Majurat See Nampeung!! Crazy, possessive girl!! 

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't watch today episode yet .. but i went back to watch episode 7 again and thought it was so cute of him to order her to make him breakfast .. then she burnt it and started to make excuses before he yell at her .. he told her he didn't yell at her yet and she goes she was scare that he'll yell at her lmao he felt bad so he told her he's not picky on his food .. he can eat just anything .. and end up eating them burnt toast lol

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG PETER CORP....SHIRTLESS!!! I think I died!!!  :drools:  :shock2:  :faint:  and yes, he does need to work on the abs a bit, but hey, he's got nice biceps and at least you can't see a gut and you can see some muscle

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
YOU SKIPPED!!! Bad Phatman!! I'm sitting here watching each part diligently!! 

That's cause I want to watch episode 7 before I go into details with episode 8. HAHA.

Lynlee_love said:
I think that out of all the girls Nathan feels the most genuine towards Zoe, with Nin, she's just a stepping stone for him and with Gaew she's easy, but the way that he acts with Zoe is totally different, he seems more genuine with her to me. 

You may think so, but he probably feels the same way about her, he just seems more genuine because she's refusing his advances! Hehe. The harder it is to get her, the more interested he'll be. 

Lynlee_love said:
OH!!! You know what I just realised!! The character of Nin, is exactly the same as the one she played in Majurat See Nampeung!! Crazy, possessive girl!! 

Yup, she plays that role perfectly. Except she's prettier in here than in MSNP.

cecilia said:
i didn't watch today episode yet .. but i went back to watch episode 7 again and thought it was so cute of him to order her to make him breakfast .. then she burnt it and started to make excuses before he yell at her .. he told her he didn't yell at her yet and she goes she was scare that he'll yell at her lmao he felt bad so he told her he's not picky on his food .. he can eat just anything .. and end up eating them burnt toast lol

Me too! I'm watching it now, but my internet is so slow! It's like pausing every  minute. GRR. I'll have to watch it on my phone. 
Bate is so funny, he was all like he's not going to fall for her tricks anymore and then he does just that. HAHA. Seems like Zoe's getting a wee bit jealous too. She's all acting up in front of Bate and Mai. HAHA. 

Lynlee_love said:
OMG PETER CORP....SHIRTLESS!!! I think I died!!!  :drools:  :shock2:  :faint:  and yes, he does need to work on the abs a bit, but hey, he's got nice biceps and at least you can't see a gut and you can see some muscle

True. I like abs, but I LOVE arms. If their belly doesn't look that bad then I'm okay with just the arms. HAHA. I want a man who can carry me so big arms and a strong upper body strength is perfect!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Nice to see their feelings starting to develop for one another and they are showing signs of being jealous. I'm digging Peter's jealous face & of course his hotness. I needed some laughs today & ep 8 delivered it.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
That's cause I want to watch episode 7 before I go into details with episode 8. HAHA.

You may think so, but he probably feels the same way about her, he just seems more genuine because she's refusing his advances! Hehe. The harder it is to get her, the more interested he'll be. 

Yup, she plays that role perfectly. Except she's prettier in here than in MSNP.

Me too! I'm watching it now, but my internet is so slow! It's like pausing every  minute. GRR. I'll have to watch it on my phone. 
Bate is so funny, he was all like he's not going to fall for her tricks anymore and then he does just that. HAHA. Seems like Zoe's getting a wee bit jealous too. She's all acting up in front of Bate and Mai. HAHA. 

True. I like abs, but I LOVE arms. If their belly doesn't look that bad then I'm okay with just the arms. HAHA. I want a man who can carry me so big arms and a strong upper body strength is perfect!
OMG the way he picked up Margie when she got injured  :faint: as if she weighed nothing!!  :faint:

She looked like such a slut in MSNP!! 

Hahahah thats probably whats going on, but I still see it as him being the most genuine towards her out of everyone.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG I saw his tattoo's!!!!! Yay!!!! Well you can't really see them that well since it seems they're trying to cover them up, but you can see them. Also, she's totally getting into this whole Richard thing, look at her excitement!!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I love these two, I'm not going to stay up tll 4am watching ep 9 and 10, so there won't be any short spazzing posts for about two days I think? But I'll still be here :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SokLaHote said:
Nice to see their feelings starting to develop for one another and they are showing signs of being jealous. I'm digging Peter's jealous face & of course his hotness. I needed some laughs today & ep 8 delivered it.

Awe, sounds like episode 8 is another good one. Can't wait!

Lynlee_love said:
OMG the way he picked up Margie when she got injured  :faint: as if she weighed nothing!!  :faint:

She looked like such a slut in MSNP!! 

Hahahah thats probably whats going on, but I still see it as him being the most genuine towards her out of everyone.

Yeah, Peter doesn't even brake a sweat. HAHA.

Lynlee_love said:
OMG I saw his tattoo's!!!!! Yay!!!! Well you can't really see them that well since it seems they're trying to cover them up, but you can see them. Also, she's totally getting into this whole Richard thing, look at her excitement!!

Really?! They must've not covered it well enough. Hehe.

Lynlee_love said:
As much as I love these two, I'm not going to stay up tll 4am watching ep 9 and 10, so there won't be any short spazzing posts for about two days I think? But I'll still be here :)

Haha. I'll probably be here spamming like crazee, one post after the other just like yesterday. Haha.

OMG! After their little mishap at the warehouse and they regroup to discuss matters, I just LOVE how Zoe and Bate were staring at each other, while everyone else is talking, thinking back to what they did at the warehouse!!! Haha. They have feelings now!

Off topic~ish. Watching this lakorn, I can't help, but think back to Sood Sanae Ha. Alin has really made her mark on me because every time Zoe goes "I'm the #1 nang'rai, blah, blah..." I'm reminded of Alin's "I'm famous, perfect, and the #1 nang'ek." Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Yeahhh. I'm late because this thread moves so fast! Lol. I can't possibly read everything in time.