[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Sawan said:
LOL. I totally agree. When he first came out, Margie had this mesmerizing look on her face as if she had met her prince charming. I was like cut the fairy tale music out. There's nothing enchanting about the man. Lol. He's not that handsome. Don't you just want to laugh when some actors aren't even hot but the lakorns make them out to be so handsome that their hearts could melt? I find it so awkward since I feel the exact opposite.  
Hahahah I totally agree with you!! They made him seem like Prince Charming and I'm like "bring out the hot guy again"
His dimples kind of annoy me, cause you can tell that they aren't natural, they're like ALWAYS there and I don't think that happens with people with dimples, like of their face is in neutral.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Hahahah I totally agree with you!! They made him seem like Prince Charming and I'm like "bring out the hot guy again"
His dimples kind of annoy me, cause you can tell that they aren't natural, they're like ALWAYS there and I don't think that happens with people with dimples, like of their face is in neutral.
Haha. Totally. We don't need no Prince Charming, we have Peter.
For some people it comes out even though they don't smile, but for this guy, I can see why you think so, because it looks like he's forcing them when he smiles. I think Peter has one too, right? It doesn't look quite prominent like that guy, but when he smiles without Showing his teeth you can see a little dent in his cheek.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I loved that part too!!! Zoe's totally falling for Bate, without knowing it. And Bate is falling for her as well!
As for his tattoos. Seems like it, because I haven't took notice of his tattoos at all. I wish they didn't really conceal it. Leave at least one, to show he's a bad*ss cop! Haha. JK. His tattoos do make him look so much hotter than he already is though. :ghehe:

She's not super thin like some actresses, but I like Kim all plumped and meaty, so that's why she's super thin in my eyes. HEHE.

Haha. I know, he doesn't look like he's approaching 40 at all. He looks like he's in his early-mid 30's.

:secret: Same here. HAHA.

They are both TOTALLY falling for each other!!! Like the way that they look at each other!! I think her moving into his place for a few days is basically what made both of them start to feel something. Cooking food for each other, sleeping in the same room and bed, planting flowers, playing games etc

He would look 10x hotter then he already is with at least one of the tattoos. I think I prefer the one on his right arm than the one on his left.

cr as tagged

cr wikalenda

Hahahahaha so to others she's normal then?? I guess she's lost some weight, cause she's now doing more lakorns and taking more jobs, whereas before Thara Himalay she wasn't?? Cause she was discovered for 4HJHKK right??

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Exactly what I feel! I feel so awkward. I don't mean to call the actors ugly or anything, but if the producers want a character to have that handsome vibe then find someone to match it. Haha. Bate is freak'n hot and handsome, and I don't know why Zoe doesn't fall for him. Maybe it's because their behavior/attitude is the exact opposite?? Still they make dimple guy (shoot, can't even remember his name right now??), look like he's so perfect that it just makes me want to laugh out loud. 

I chalk it up to first impression. They didn't exactly started off well. Car crash. Broken award. Getting arrested for drugs and forced to work as a spy. It's kinda hard to like someone after that at first. I notice that Gwin (and the actor himself, maybe?) is a lot more comfortable and likable when he's with Mai. I think he tries really hard when he's around Zoe that it can be a bit off putting since it's like, omg quit trying to be Mr. Perfect. Even with the way to speaks to Zoe, it's completely different than when he talks to Mai. Perhaps this is what the director wanted though, to show that Gwin is a lot more compatible with Mai than Zoe.

For ch3, their primetime lakorns start at 8:15pm Thailand time.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Finally done with the timing for ep7. I think someone asked about Richard's tattoo? I kept pausing to see it properly. It's Veni Vidi Veci, or I came, I saw, I conquered. A quote from Cesar. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Kudaranai said:
Finally done with the timing for ep7. I think someone asked about Richard's tattoo? I kept pausing to see it properly. It's Veni Vidi Veci, or I came, I saw, I conquered. A quote from Cesar. 
Yup, that was me, I tried to see what it said, but all I got was a headache.  :thanks:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:

They are both TOTALLY falling for each other!!! Like the way that they look at each other!! I think her moving into his place for a few days is basically what made both of them start to feel something. Cooking food for each other, sleeping in the same room and bed, planting flowers, playing games etc

He would look 10x hotter then he already is with at least one of the tattoos. I think I prefer the one on his right arm than the one on his left.
*pic*
cr as tagged
*pic*
cr wikalenda

Hahahahaha so to others she's normal then?? I guess she's lost some weight, cause she's now doing more lakorns and taking more jobs, whereas before Thara Himalay she wasn't?? Cause she was discovered for 4HJHKK right??

Yup, it was fated for them to stay together. Hehe.

I like the one on his left shoulder and right forearm. Did he just recently get the one on his right forearm? This is the first time I'm seeing it.

Haha. Compared to others she's at least more healthy looking.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Off topic but Phatman, is your profile picture a picture of Patson??

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Yup, it was fated for them to stay together. Hehe.

I like the one on his left shoulder and right forearm. Did he just recently get the one on his right forearm? This is the first time I'm seeing it.

Haha. Compared to others she's at least more healthy looking.
Hmmm I'm not sure to be honest? But I do know that the one on his forearm is the newest one that he's got. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:

I chalk it up to first impression. They didn't exactly started off well. Car crash. Broken award. Getting arrested for drugs and forced to work as a spy. It's kinda hard to like someone after that at first. I notice that Gwin (and the actor himself, maybe?) is a lot more comfortable and likable when he's with Mai. I think he tries really hard when he's around Zoe that it can be a bit off putting since it's like, omg quit trying to be Mr. Perfect. Even with the way to speaks to Zoe, it's completely different than when he talks to Mai. Perhaps this is what the director wanted though, to show that Gwin is a lot more compatible with Mai than Zoe.

For ch3, their primetime lakorns start at 8:15pm Thailand time.
That's a good point. But still, with those incidents they both could've talked it over nicely instead of yell at each other. Especially when he's a cop, he should be more professional, and she is a dara who never had a scandal. On top of that they were strangers. Thai lakorns are weird like that. Haha. They make the leads bicker over nothing worth bickering about. I didn't mean to rant about my displeasure with some Thai lakorn scriptwriters to you guys. Haha. Don't mind my mouth. Anyway that is a good reason for her not to like him. Hehe.

Gwin! That's it. Haha. Yeah, they do make him look more comfortable with Mai. I hope he doesn't turn out to be the bad guy. I will be very surprised. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I find it really sweet, that if Bate likes someone, he'll give her a plant  :thumbsup:  I wonder if there are any guys who do that IRL???

and OMG HOW CUTE IS THIS SCENE GOING TO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

urgh, I can't share it with you all here, but here is the link to the super sweet picture!!
http://drama.tlcthai.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/นางร้ายสายลับตอนจบ.jpg

Oooh I found it!!!!!
*pic*
cr. pantip
Can't wait for that scene! Can't get over the fact that she's soooo thin! Ack! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:
Yay! Does that mean subs should be up pretty soon??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
I love Margie with long hair! She's hotter. 
I know. I wish they extended her hair and kept it like that.

Sorry guys I'm posting one after the other because I'm on my phone. Hehe.