[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is really off topic:
I just did some research on Paula Taylor and wow...she's born in 1983. Only? I thought she was as old as Peter or older! Haha. I read somewhere before that she's married with a kid and I seriously thought she was 1970's-born old. Oops. Well, she does look older than her age. I'm watching a little of her lakorn Song Pradtana, and uh...her acting is...questionable. I'm not amazed. Anyway, whatever.

Can't wait until Friday~! I'll say it again tomorrow, which is Thursday~

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
This is really off topic:
I just did some research on Paula Taylor and wow...she's born in 1983. Only? I thought she was as old as Peter or older! Haha. I read somewhere before that she's married with a kid and I seriously thought she was 1970's-born old. Oops. Well, she does look older than her age. I'm watching a little of her lakorn Song Pradtana, and uh...her acting is...questionable. I'm not amazed. Anyway, whatever.

Can't wait until Friday~! I'll say it again tomorrow, which is Thursday~
Lol "her acting is questionable" so she's in the same category as Susie then?? Good eye candy but a trainwreck waiting to happen??

Oh it's Thursday for you tomorrow?? It's Friday for me tomorrow :)

cecilia

Staff member
It's Friday for me in 2:33 hours Japan time lol

I like Paula as Kwanjai b/c she's ting tong in there a lot .. she was cute in there as well but b/c i'm such a Opal fan -- she came second to my most favorite character in True love next door.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
I love how he calls her 'NEPJUNE' instead of NEPTUNE ..

It's probably because he's actually using the Thai word for Neptune. Peter does pronounce certain words strangely sometimes though, lol. It's really noticeable in the acoustic version of the OST. It's adorable.

Also, I was a bit put off with the action sequence myself. They really weren't on par considering the spy theme and stuff. Cinderella Rong Tao Tae's a romcom but they had that one fight scene and I thought it was done really well.

I haven't been checking this thread since I don't wanna get spoiled, so by the time I'm caught up with the week's episode, I am so late to the party.

In other news,

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Lol "her acting is questionable" so she's in the same category as Susie then?? Good eye candy but a trainwreck waiting to happen??

Oh it's Thursday for you tomorrow?? It's Friday for me tomorrow :)
Yeah, you can say that. Haha.

Well now it's Thursday. Tomorrow will be Friday. Hehe. I posted yesterday which was still Wednesday.

Yeah, Peter's Thai is really adorable. I noticed that he pronounced certain words a little differently, and was wondering if it was considered an accent. Hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
i'mso sad .. all good looking p'ek are getting married :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
i'mso sad .. all good looking p'ek are getting married :(
Yup, I'm happy for him, but I'm secretly sad. Haha. Its about time he got married though. Who else is almost 40 and are yet to tie the knot? I think its better to marry early. Like Ken. He's married, but he is still a hot, pra'ek.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Nooooooo he can't get married :( :'(

Ok so after watching the ending of ep 7 again I've got a few things to say.
1. I love when he calls her "Khun Dara" it's like he's own nickname for her :)
2. I totally felt pain when I saw the fake blisters, I've been through the painful shoes more than once, and I've even had to go and buy a pair of havianas to wear instead
3. I loved him taking off her heels and putting on the flip flops for her
4. Do they just put large amounts of concealer on Peters tattoos when shooting?? Or what happens?
5. What did Richards tattoo say??

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh also @phatman I have noticed that Kim seems a bit slimmer than her 4HJHKK days but I still think she's at a healthy weight. She doesn't look that thin to me?

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously, the more I watch him, the less he seems 37, the oldest I would say he is would he 32 but he looks about 29-30 to me!!!

On a totally more random note, Janie is looking smoking hot for a 30 year old, she takes care of her body and her Pilates pictures are so cool, also I've always been jealous of how long her hair is!! It's such gorgeous hair!! Hahahha

cecilia

Staff member
i love this part too ...

2. I totally felt pain when I saw the fake blisters, I've been through the painful shoes more than once, and I've even had to go and buy a pair of havianas to wear instead
4. Do they just put large amounts of concealer on Peters tattoos when shooting?? Or what happens?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:

I loved that part too!!! Zoe's totally falling for Bate, without knowing it. And Bate is falling for her as well!
As for his tattoos. Seems like it, because I haven't took notice of his tattoos at all. I wish they didn't really conceal it. Leave at least one, to show he's a bad*ss cop! Haha. JK. His tattoos do make him look so much hotter than he already is though. :ghehe:

Lynlee_love said:
Oh also @phatman I have noticed that Kim seems a bit slimmer than her 4HJHKK days but I still think she's at a healthy weight. She doesn't look that thin to me?

She's not super thin like some actresses, but I like Kim all plumped and meaty, so that's why she's super thin in my eyes. HEHE.

Lynlee_love said:
Seriously, the more I watch him, the less he seems 37, the oldest I would say he is would he 32 but he looks about 29-30 to me!!!

On a totally more random note, Janie is looking smoking hot for a 30 year old, she takes care of her body and her Pilates pictures are so cool, also I've always been jealous of how long her hair is!! It's such gorgeous hair!! Hahahha

Haha. I know, he doesn't look like he's approaching 40 at all. He looks like he's in his early-mid 30's.

cecilia said:
i love this part too ...

:secret: Same here. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My favorite scene in episode 7.

I don't know what exactly he's telling her, but here's my little guess. *ahem* Don't laugh. 
 ​
Bate: Wait
 ​
Bate: Sleep with me.
 ​
Zoe: What?!
 ​
Bate: Uh...em...
 ​
Zoe: ???
 ​
Bate: I meant you can sleep on the same bed as me.
 ​
Zoe: Oh...
 ​
Bate: Alright? Come.
 ​
Look at him taking a sneak peak at her.
 ​
Cute!
 ​
Credit: FriSatSunHD​

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ That scene made me so giddy~ And the one from the movie theater when she was with Gwin. I can't help it, but Gwin is pretty charming too. You were pretty close to what went down though. He told her to sleep with him on the bed since she offered to give it up. After Zoe acted all offended, he reminded her that she was the one who sneaked on his bed her first night here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:
^ That scene made me so giddy~ And the one from the movie theater when she was with Gwin. I can't help it, but Gwin is pretty charming too. You were pretty close to what went down though. He told her to sleep with him on the bed since she offered to give it up. After Zoe acted all offended, he reminded her that she was the one who sneaked on his bed her first night here.
Awe really? I was hoping it would be the way I thought, so it would make it seem like Bate accidentally let it slip. It would be funnier that way. Haha. Thanks for clarifying. Hehe.

I don't really like Gwin. Haha. He's not that good looking and his acting makes it worse.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
There's like a hoard of odd-looking new supporting male characters lately. Like the one in Cinderella is supposed to be really good looking and suave but he does nothing for me. But then I checked pantip and there's quite a few people who find him attractive though, so it really is up to personal tastes.

Speaking of letting things slip, there's that one scene where I think they stole the 360 cameras from SM Entertainment MVs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:
There's like a hoard of odd-looking new supporting male characters lately. Like the one in Cinderella is supposed to be really good looking and suave but he does nothing for me. But then I checked pantip and there's quite a few people who find him attractive though, so it really is up to personal tastes.

Speaking of letting things slip, there's that one scene where I think they stole the 360 cameras from SM Entertainment MVs.
Yeah, he's suppose to be a handsome rising actor/business man, but...I don't think so. Haha. He's not working for me. I just want to laugh when I see him because I can tell he's trying really hard to look handsome with those dimples.

I saw that one part too, I don't remember which scene exactly because I sort of just skimmed through it. I thought it was weird because you can tell they were just standing still.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. I totally agree. When he first came out, Margie had this mesmerizing look on her face as if she had met her prince charming. I was like cut the fairy tale music out. There's nothing enchanting about the man. Lol. He's not that handsome. Don't you just want to laugh when some actors aren't even hot but the lakorns make them out to be so handsome that their hearts could melt? I find it so awkward since I feel the exact opposite.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
LOL. I totally agree. When he first came out, Margie had this mesmerizing look on her face as if she had met her prince charming. I was like cut the fairy tale music out. There's nothing enchanting about the man. Lol. He's not that handsome. Don't you just want to laugh when some actors aren't even hot but the lakorns make them out to be so handsome that their hearts could melt? I find it so awkward since I feel the exact opposite.  

Exactly what I feel! I feel so awkward. I don't mean to call the actors ugly or anything, but if the producers want a character to have that handsome vibe then find someone to match it. Haha. Bate is freak'n hot and handsome, and I don't know why Zoe doesn't fall for him. Maybe it's because their behavior/attitude is the exact opposite?? Still they make dimple guy (shoot, can't even remember his name right now??), look like he's so perfect that it just makes me want to laugh out loud.