[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Wow, that's such good quality! And it's not stretched horizontally either. Gotta subscribe. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
After episode 6 I can see Bate and Zoe showing some feelings now, which is good. I like episode 6, even though I understand zelch. HAHA.

Okay, everything about this lakorn was GOOD all the way until episode 7. The action scene killed it for me. I didn't like it one bit. I thought that with their very high quality production, they were going to add some bad*ss action scenes, but what do we get? A typical Thai action lakorn (yeah they're in their own little category). Haha. How are they all shooting at each other about 20 ft apart and not get shot or hit the target....? Either they suck at targeting or something's wrong with their gun. Haha. I just...don't want to see a scene like that anymore in this lakorn...or else...or else I'm going to lose it. Haha. But darn it! This is an action comedy...NOOOO! I hope they stick more to the romance than the action. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I have no complaints about this drama at all, I'm loving Peter and Margie together, the action scenes with the guns not hitting the targets are a bit far fetched and I just fast forward the scenes with the two actresses and the cheating scumbag, but I am absolutely in LOVE with Bate and Soh, their scenes never fail to make me smile, especially the scenes where she was staying at his place, you can see feelings developing there and I LOVE IT!! 
It's probably too soon, but this has become my fave lakorn of the year, purely cause theres no dramas, no hidden stuff, nothing headache worthy, and it's probably one of the first lakorns that I've seen where I can say its very light hearted, like the actors say.
I hear many actors and actresses saying that their lakorn is very "bou hua"something you can watch and smile along with, with "guk gik" scenes, and while they do deliver on the "guk gik" not so much on the "bou hua" which is what they say when its an easy going lakorn with no hidden stuff. 
So YES, I'm loving it and have no major complaints and my only request is that some higher up will grant me the wish of pairing them up again. 
Also, I'm totally loving all of Soh's outfits although not so much her container like car and Peters facial expressions which crack me up so much, that I want to wrap him up and keep him forever :) 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Also, I saw that some of you mentioned how Margie's acting is a bit off, it's probably cause she was filming Mon Jun Tra at the same time as this, and having to play twins who are totally different, plus Soh probably had her a bit confused :) 

cecilia

Staff member
I look forward to this scene .. the GAY ELIZABETH lifts up his superstar lol

Credit: manager

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Also, after reading through the initial pages and seeing this would have been a Cherry/Peter pairing, I'm glad its now Margie, if it had been either Cherry or Chompoo, I would have definitely skipped this lakorn and never have met Peter cause I am not a fan of either of them, and I can't see either of them playing Soh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I have no complaints about this drama at all, I'm loving Peter and Margie together, the action scenes with the guns not hitting the targets are a bit far fetched and I just fast forward the scenes with the two actresses and the cheating scumbag, but I am absolutely in LOVE with Bate and Soh, their scenes never fail to make me smile, especially the scenes where she was staying at his place, you can see feelings developing there and I LOVE IT!! 
It's probably too soon, but this has become my fave lakorn of the year, purely cause theres no dramas, no hidden stuff, nothing headache worthy, and it's probably one of the first lakorns that I've seen where I can say its very light hearted, like the actors say.
I hear many actors and actresses saying that their lakorn is very "bou hua"something you can watch and smile along with, with "guk gik" scenes, and while they do deliver on the "guk gik" not so much on the "bou hua" which is what they say when its an easy going lakorn with no hidden stuff. 
So YES, I'm loving it and have no major complaints and my only request is that some higher up will grant me the wish of pairing them up again. 
Also, I'm totally loving all of Soh's outfits although not so much her container like car and Peters facial expressions which crack me up so much, that I want to wrap him up and keep him forever :)

Yeah I like it because it's very light. Although their spying ways makes me feel like I'm standing on a cliff. HAHA. Anyway, the lightness of this lakorn gives me a break from the headache AND heartache I get after watching SSP. HAHA.

Lynlee_love said:
Also, I saw that some of you mentioned how Margie's acting is a bit off, it's probably cause she was filming Mon Jun Tra at the same time as this, and having to play twins who are totally different, plus Soh probably had her a bit confused :)

At first that's what I felt, but after finishing the past few episodes, I think Margie's actually doing fine. :secret: Mr. Peter is the one who's acting is still a bit off. Haha. 

cecilia said:
I look forward to this scene .. the GAY ELIZABETH manager lifting up his dek lol
*pics*
Credit: manager

:drools: How can he be so ****'n hot. I thought he was hot in his first lakorn, but he's even hotter in here....despite wearing Betty's clothes.  :whahuh:
Margie must be feather-light. Peter doesn't look like he's struggling at all...or is he? Haha. 

Lynlee_love said:
Also, after reading through the initial pages and seeing this would have been a Cherry/Peter pairing, I'm glad its now Margie, if it had been either Cherry or Chompoo, I would have definitely skipped this lakorn and never have met Peter cause I am not a fan of either of them, and I can't see either of them playing Soh

I wouldn't mind Cherry, but if it was Chompoo I would've skipped this one too. I skipped his Hiso lakorn because of Chomp...yup. I personally think the ONLY actress who can play an actress, with no flaws, is the lovely Ms. Alin...I mean Thongprasom. HEHE. And to play a nang'rai, man I would've LOVED to see Thongprasom take on the role of Zoe Surikan. Hehe. 

Alright I've talked too much. Can't wait until friday!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
@phatman
OH YES!!! Ms Thongprasom would be so good in this role!! Except I don't see her with Peter, even though they are the same age. And HOLY S**T!!! PETER IS 37!!!OMG he's like 15 years older than Margie!!! Oh but yet they look so good together, and cause Margie has acted in so many lakorns, I can't even tell. 
I think if Ms Queen of Lakorns played in this role, I would love her to play with Mr Ken, just cause I want a K/A reunion :) Oh I think Matt Peranee may have been a good candidate as well :)

Margie is like 47kg, and have you SEEN Peter's arms??? She's like a feather, he's not even sweating.

Lol Peter's acting cracks me up and his facial expression are what totally made me fall in love.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
@phatman
OH YES!!! Ms Thongprasom would be so good in this role!! Except I don't see her with Peter, even though they are the same age. And HOLY S**T!!! PETER IS 37!!!OMG he's like 15 years older than Margie!!! Oh but yet they look so good together, and cause Margie has acted in so many lakorns, I can't even tell. 
I think if Ms Queen of Lakorns played in this role, I would love her to play with Mr Ken, just cause I want a K/A reunion :) Oh I think Matt Peranee may have been a good candidate as well :)

Margie is like 47kg, and have you SEEN Peter's arms??? She's like a feather, he's not even sweating.

Lol Peter's acting cracks me up and his facial expression are what totally made me fall in love.

Yup. It would've been nice. You can't see her with Peter?! I could! Haha. I actually wished for them two to pair up last year. Too bad it's never going to happen.  

What the. She's only around 100 lbs? Dang, that girl needs to eat...pronto. Even my skinny sis-in-law is heavier! And yes, I have seen them arms.  :drools: . I want to see some more shirtless Pete! He just needs a tan. Haha.

Peter's acting... :scratchchin: ...his style is what makes him different from other Thai actors. When I see him I don't see a typical Thai pra'ek I see...something different. Sort of like what I see in Chakrit which is why I like Chakrit. They both have the acting style of...say Hollywood, you know what I mean? Okay not exactly Hollywood, but they're just not typical Thai pra'eks. Am I making sense here? Haha. I think it's because Peter's half Danish and Chakrit was raised in the US (right?). I'm getting used to Peter's weird facial expressions. Haha.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Good news for us fans.

CR: Raisailom IG
They will add 3 more eps o this lakorn.

Pls add more scenes of Peter and Margie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cheeraka said:
Good news for us fans.

CR: Raisailom IG
They will add 3 more eps o this lakorn.

Pls add more scenes of Peter and Margie.

That's awesome! They must be getting good feedback in order to extend this lakorn. How many episodes did they initially want to air?

To your bold statement: yes! 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Check out those legs and that body. Totally IN LOVE with them!!

Please bear with me when I fangirl/recap, I've just re-discovered my password, and I'll be posting up pics 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Totally agree with everything that you guys are saying. I didn't know that Cherry/Chompoo were initially supposed to have this role. I prefer Margie over the two. As for Anne T. playing this role, I can see that. She would've been perfect. I like the idea of Matt too. And omg, Pete and Anne are the same age? He doesn't look like he's 37! I had a feeling that he's older than he looks because everyone kept on commenting on how young he looks. Lol. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Yup. It would've been nice. You can't see her with Peter?! I could! Haha. I actually wished for them two to pair up last year. Too bad it's never going to happen.  

What the. She's only around 100 lbs? Dang, that girl needs to eat...pronto. Even my skinny sis-in-law is heavier! And yes, I have seen them arms.  :drools: . I want to see some more shirtless Pete! He just needs a tan. Haha.

Peter's acting... :scratchchin: ...his style is what makes him different from other Thai actors. When I see him I don't see a typical Thai pra'ek I see...something different. Sort of like what I see in Chakrit which is why I like Chakrit. They both have the acting style of...say Hollywood, you know what I mean? Okay not exactly Hollywood, but they're just not typical Thai pra'eks. Am I making sense here? Haha. I think it's because Peter's half Danish and Chakrit was raised in the US (right?). I'm getting used to Peter's weird facial expressions. Haha.
Peter doesn't come from acting, he entered the scene through singing, and this is only his third lakorn, I totally get what you're saying about his acting style, its so unique, and maybe it's cause he's never had any formal training?? Similar to Chakrit I think? 

I can't see them together!! Hahahaha I don't know why, but, even though they are the same age, she seems so much more mature than him, and he's got a boyish look to him as well. It sucks that neither of them do much lakorns in a year, he's only on his third and she's busy being the producer/director. 

I want more shirtless Pete too!!! I think I saw another shirtless scene coming up, but I'm not sure when we will get to see that body again. I want to see him in a tailored shirt like ep 1 when he was first introduced, god damn that was hot.  :drools:

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Sawan said:
Totally agree with everything that you guys are saying. I didn't know that Cherry/Chompoo were initially supposed to have this role. I prefer Margie over the two. As for Anne T. playing this role, I can see that. She would've been perfect. I like the idea of Matt too. And omg, Pete and Anne are the same age? He doesn't look like he's 37! I had a feeling that he's older than he looks because everyone kept on commenting on how young he looks. Lol. 
Oh high 5 of Matt!!  :highfive:  I thought he was like 32 - 33 when I first saw him!!

cecilia

Staff member
They're so cute together .. Peter said that he only takes one lakorn a year and already have some offers from the channel already -- p'Pin contacted him already or something like that .. anyway, i hope i like his next n'ek ..

I'm glad Margie is in here .. i adore her more than Cherry .. as for Chom, i love her so i don't mind seeing them reunion again too.