[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
I've been hopping between this one and KT, but I figured I should enjoy only ONE lakorn at a time, so I can have something to watch later on. Hehe. Might as well be KT, since I won't have to wait. HAHA.

Yes, that's true. :scratchchin: But the wait is worth it for a good lakorn! :thumbup: I can always find something to watch later, whether it's a Thai lakorn or something else. :D

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I wish that Channel 3 would allow our pranangs to do real kisses again. These angled kisses are bland. They sure know how to ruin some cute moments :/ I'm liking Pete so far, but Margie's shrieking is beginning to annoy me. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
I wish that Channel 3 would allow our pranangs to do real kisses again. These angled kisses are bland. They sure know how to ruin some cute moments :/ I'm liking Pete so far, but Margie's shrieking is beginning to annoy me. 

AGREE!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Sawan said:

phatman said:

Not sure what we're agreeing on here but if it's Margie's shrieking, I totally agree. It is similar to what she did in Roy Marn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, I'm actually enjoying this lakorn, alot. I really like the lightness of its story and the comedic things they factor in. Absolutely adore The Sun Team, hehe, they are so much cuter than *ahem* the so-called models and pra'eks. Really LOVING Peter, as usual hehe, and warming up to Margie. Their interactions are quite cute if you ask me. :ghehe: 

SokLaHote said:
 Not sure what we're agreeing on here but if it's Margie's shrieking, I totally agree. It is similar to what she did in Roy Marn.

On everything! Haha. I'm warming up to Margie, but I still am a little annoyed by her posture.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Someone mentioned something about liking the slow version of the ost that Peter sings. Omg. I'm in love with it too! I love the slow one and the instrumental.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm on the opposite end from you guys. I was really enjoying this during the beginning because Margie's character was so fresh as the nang rai girl turned into good citizen. However, I'm really not feeling any sparks between the two. I feel Pete's. He's trying. But Margie is Margie. Lol. She's so naggy at times just like how she was in Rak Boon, always picking fights with her brother to a point where it gets annoying. Can't they just get along without being sarcastic every second? Pete's character is bearable because the way he talks back is funny. But Margie's character is getting repetitive.

And yes! I love the acoustic version of Pete's song.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
I'm on the opposite end from you guys. I was really enjoying this during the beginning because Margie's character was so fresh as the nang rai girl turned into good citizen. However, I'm really not feeling any sparks between the two. I feel Pete's. He's trying. But Margie is Margie. Lol. She's so naggy at times just like how she was in Rak Boon, always picking fights with her brother to a point where it gets annoying. Can't they just get along without being sarcastic every second? Pete's character is bearable because the way he talks back is funny. But Margie's character is getting repetitive.

And yes! I love the acoustic version of Pete's song.  
I haven't seen any of Margie's previous lakorns, so I can't comment on how repetitive her characters are. Haha. I do think that she's doing ok, though. It's just I feel like her character Zoe is not consistent. When she's with the cops she's this sassy gal who speaks her mind and everything, but when she's with her lakorn people she's the nice nang'rai...? If they want a nice nang'rai then she needs to be nicer to Bate. I mean he is a cop right? Who wants to oppose a cop? I don't. Haha. And if they want a sassy nang'rai she needs to be like that in front of her lakorn crew too.

About Peter. Peter's acting is very...how do I put it...very laid back...normal, bland....???. You know what I mean? I feel like he's not acting, he's just being himself. Haha. It's a good thing..? However, I feel awkward for him sometimes. Especially with his unnecessary hand motions and facial expressions. Regardless I love Peter to the max! Haha. That's my bias side. I like his wardrobe in here too, minus his Betty outfits. Haha.

Is episode 6 the most recent episode???

I wonder if they're going to release the acoustic version...? I like it more than the original version.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not that big of a fan of Margie, but I'm always open to discovering new talented actors. I recommend watching Rak Boon! It's like the Thai version of "Ghost Whisperer." I ended up liking Mike Pirath too after watching that. He may not look as manly as others p'eks, but man, his acting, height, and deep voice sure makes him handsome and manly. Lol. As for Margie, I'm ok with her because I liked her in Rak Boon. The quality of that lakorn was superb. Looked like it was made for the big screen.

Back to NRSL. I do see some awkward moments with Pete, but he's so charming. I can't resist! He was the reason why I gave this a try. And yeah, I started realizing that also. Margie started out sweet and kind to others, yet she's really mean to Pete. I understand that they've bumped heads during the beginning but shouldn't working together make her like and respect him a little bit more than before? Pete is obviously falling for her but Margie's feelings are slowly developing. That's irking me because I want their chemistry to be at an equilibrium and in sync.

You know, I'd like to see Margie in a nam nao lakorn because she's always playing the feisty and strong n'ek. It'd be interesting to see her play the vulnerable and weak type.   

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ she did play that before.... -ish.. Her character in Badarn Jai was weak... until the end... I won't spoil it muahahaha...

Anyways.. it's not Margie.. It's her lakorn characters LOL.  We'll never get our perfect n'ek characters... ever!

and yes.. RB.. I loved it!  Everything about it was great! :D :D :D

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah. Her situation is similar to Yaya's tom boyish roles :/ Only the future will let us see them in different roles. And oh really? I've never seen that. I don't like nam nao lakorns so I don't think I'm going to give it a try. I just wish that her characters were more reserved and less feisty. Haha. 

gracejen

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Someone mentioned something about liking the slow version of the ost that Peter sings. Omg. I'm in love with it too! I love the slow one and the instrumental.

lol Me. I really hope Grammy releases it. It would be a lost opportunity if they didn't. I love ballads by Peter. He has such a nice voice. imo

I guess I've seen most of Margie's lakorns that I don't mind her. I'll rather have a strong/fiesty n'ek than a weak one. Though there are points in this lakorn w/ Ploynin that bug me. Ploynin is just horrid towards her and I want her to drop that friendship.

Since this is one of those romantic comedy kind of lakorns I don't mind the overacting cause I expect it. lol I wish the director would give Peter more direction though. Cause I remember when Peter did his first lakorn w/ Marsha and I thought he was an okay newbie actor back then.
Otherwise I'm enjoying this lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
I'm not that big of a fan of Margie, but I'm always open to discovering new talented actors. I recommend watching Rak Boon! It's like the Thai version of "Ghost Whisperer." I ended up liking Mike Pirath too after watching that. He may not look as manly as others p'eks, but man, his acting, height, and deep voice sure makes him handsome and manly. Lol. As for Margie, I'm ok with her because I liked her in Rak Boon. The quality of that lakorn was superb. Looked like it was made for the big screen.

Back to NRSL. I do see some awkward moments with Pete, but he's so charming. I can't resist! He was the reason why I gave this a try. And yeah, I started realizing that also. Margie started out sweet and kind to others, yet she's really mean to Pete. I understand that they've bumped heads during the beginning but shouldn't working together make her like and respect him a little bit more than before? Pete is obviously falling for her but Margie's feelings are slowly developing. That's irking me because I want their chemistry to be at an equilibrium and in sync.

You know, I'd like to see Margie in a nam nao lakorn because she's always playing the feisty and strong n'ek. It'd be interesting to see her play the vulnerable and weak type.   

I've heard a little about Rak Boon. I don't know if I'll be able to watch it though because I'm like Zoe, I'm scared! Haha.

Yes, Peter is so charming. You can't not like him. Haha. I watched this because of him as well!  :highfive: I don't know if it's just me, but I don't see any love developing from either of them towards one another.  :scratchhead2:. I can see Zoe falling for her Mr. Actor, but Bate? I'm on episode 6. Perhaps I'll see it in episode 7? 

aikoden said:
^ she did play that before.... -ish.. Her character in Badarn Jai was weak... until the end... I won't spoil it muahahaha...

Anyways.. it's not Margie.. It's her lakorn characters LOL.  We'll never get our perfect n'ek characters... ever!

and yes.. RB.. I loved it!  Everything about it was great! :D :D :D

She needs to venture out and challenge herself then. Haha. Aren't they at least allowed to choose a script?

gracejen said:
lol Me. I really hope Grammy releases it. It would be a lost opportunity if they didn't. I love ballads by Peter. He has such a nice voice. imo

I guess I've seen most of Margie's lakorns that I don't mind her. I'll rather have a strong/fiesty n'ek than a weak one. Though there are points in this lakorn w/ Ploynin that bug me. Ploynin is just horrid towards her and I want her to drop that friendship.

Since this is one of those romantic comedy kind of lakorns I don't mind the overacting cause I expect it. lol I wish the director would give Peter more direction though. Cause I remember when Peter did his first lakorn w/ Marsha and I thought he was an okay newbie actor back then.
Otherwise I'm enjoying this lakorn.

Ah you! Hehe. I didn't know what you were referring to until I heard it. When it played during the scene Zoe's lights went out, it gave me butterflies. :ghehe: I LOVE Peter's manly voice. It gives me the chills! I'm thinking since Peter is a singer they might release it. If not, I'm just going to convert the whole vid to mp3 and cut out that music portion. Haha.

Yes I absolutely agree! The director should've been more harsh on Peter, and Peter needs more training. Haha. He's a hot hunk and if he's got superb acting, man, he can act in any movie, any lakorn, any day for me.  

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ you should definitely give Raak Boon a shot phatman....  I wasn't scared off or anything because I could watch horror... but anyways.. the storyline, acting, directing etc was really well done.  I just love it how it's filmed like a movie in a way..  I'm excited for RB2.!! Kyahhh..

and as for choosing scripts.. I think they are able to choose some, but it's mostly based on what the elders or higher ups give them.  I must say that Margie has played quite a variety of roles already though.  I think the only lakorn of hers that I haven't watched just yet is.. her beginning lakorns... because they're hard to find... excluding Khun Yai Sai Diew.  I'm surprised I've seen most of her works.. hehe...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
^ you should definitely give Raak Boon a shot phatman....  I wasn't scared off or anything because I could watch horror... but anyways.. the storyline, acting, directing etc was really well done.  I just love it how it's filmed like a movie in a way..  I'm excited for RB2.!! Kyahhh..

and as for choosing scripts.. I think they are able to choose some, but it's mostly based on what the elders or higher ups give them.  I must say that Margie has played quite a variety of roles already though.  I think the only lakorn of hers that I haven't watched just yet is.. her beginning lakorns... because they're hard to find... excluding Khun Yai Sai Diew.  I'm surprised I've seen most of her works.. hehe...

See, you can watch horror lakorns, I can't! I'll tell you straight, I'm a wimp. Haha. I've tried watching a few Thai horror lakorns, and I just couldn't. The ONLY one that I almost didn't watch, but actually finished, is Qi Pao. And the ONLY reason I watched it was because of Anne. If it wasn't for her I would've probably left QP alone. Haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ wait wait.. this is gonna be off-topic then... did you finish I Miss U yet too then? Of Tikker?

but anyways... give Raak Boon a shot.. It's worth the shot..(in my opinion).. Forward scary scenes if you must.. XD

I didn't realize Kuda was done with ep5.. Off I go to watch :D

edit:  I went back to the I Miss U thread.. you did watch it :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
^ wait wait.. this is gonna be off-topic then... did you finish I Miss U yet too then? Of Tikker?

but anyways... give Raak Boon a shot.. It's worth the shot..(in my opinion).. Forward scary scenes if you must.. XD

I didn't realize Kuda was done with ep5.. Off I go to watch :D

edit:  I went back to the I Miss U thread.. you did watch it :p
Yes. I did watch I Miss You. Haha. Forgot about that one. We'll see if I have the time to watch RB since you really like it. Hehe.

I'm watching ep. 6 now, and I just have to come comment now while my excitement is still fresh. I've been waiting for Peter to pop out shirtless and what do we get in the middle of ep.6? Shirtless Pete!! Ack!! He isn't in his best shape now, but just the fact that he took it off and still maintains some portions got me all...giddy. :ghehe: Okay off to watch ep.6...without subs.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I love Margie most in Bandaan Jai & Luk Mai Bplien See. She had best hair in Luk Mai Bplein See in my personal opinion. Wish she would star w/ Pop again. Any whoo, lets just watch & go along for the ride. My Fri, Sat, Sun are free.